Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 6. (Read 275466 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Waiting for more information about this project on the internet and social media! Success!! Smiley

Your going to be waiting fucking  ages. Hoang  has left the company, Eli was fired. And now there desperate to not indulge the community.  I do agree that it's not up to the community  to pump.out the bullshit  from Patrick son.
This token is dead. You can't even buy $300 if you tried.

Let alone sell $300 .

I see a daily volume of more than $1.2M so I think you can easily buy/sell some coins. Evan more than you are suggesting. Trolling?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust/#markets

Where you see that more than $1.2M daily volume I just checked it is still pretty low. If there is any other source than please share with us I hope this will help other people to let know.

I mistake this coin for another one. Sorry, my bad as I had few windows opened with my bag coins!

Only $5,723 USD  daily volume currently, and we don't even know if that is the real volume because hitbtc is one of the exchange that are accused of wash trading.
Based on Your message, I would like to know on what other exchanges the coin is traded?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
Waiting for more information about this project on the internet and social media! Success!! Smiley

Your going to be waiting fucking  ages. Hoang  has left the company, Eli was fired. And now there desperate to not indulge the community.  I do agree that it's not up to the community  to pump.out the bullshit  from Patrick son.

Let alone sell $300 .

I see a daily volume of more than $1.2M so I think you can easily buy/sell some coins. Evan more than you are suggesting. Trolling?

Where you see that more than $1.2M daily volume I just checked it is still pretty low. If there is any other source than please share with us I hope this will help other people to let know.

I mistake this coin for another one. Sorry, my bad as I had few windows opened with my bag coins!

Only $5,723 USD  daily volume currently, and we don't even know if that is the real volume because hitbtc is one of the exchange that are accused of wash trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 144

Let alone sell $300 .

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Let alone sell $300 .

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

Let alone sell $300 .

EDIT: I mistake this coin for another one. Sorry!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hoang is still active on Wetrust's telegram. Haha
Activity: 53

Let alone sell $300 .

What are you even saying lol? I'm pretty sure Hoang has not left and Eli was never an official team member. He was a volunteer for the telegram group. Please don't make stuff up unless you have credible sources to back it up.
Activity: 42

Let alone sell $300 .
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

It has not been published on binance or we trust so there is a high chance that it is not real news, I mean the news might be fake. It should be confirmed via binance or we trust.

I think so because there was a donation stated in the link provided, it's kinda shady to me and this project is I think not yet ready to gamble in big exchanges. Not all listed in big exchanges are successful, but there is a listing fee that they have to pay.
We don't know their plans yet but holding this coin for a long time ago might frustrate us a bit, that's normal I guess.
Well did you mean frustration is normal in this wetrust?. I'm frustated in holding this one years back and that's because i havent read any development update and what's going on in this project for a long time. News can be fake and we don't know how reliable it was. If there is a news wetrust social media accounts should be the first to post it.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603

It has not been published on binance or we trust so there is a high chance that it is not real news, I mean the news might be fake. It should be confirmed via binance or we trust.

I think so because there was a donation stated in the link provided, it's kinda shady to me and this project is I think not yet ready to gamble in big exchanges. Not all listed in big exchanges are successful, but there is a listing fee that they have to pay.
We don't know their plans yet but holding this coin for a long time ago might frustrate us a bit, that's normal I guess.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
We trust is good example to understand having good product isn't enough unless you don't have user base for that to use. They didn't show any effort to increase user base by allowing people from different regions to access the token having tokens on region exchanges. Now price have increased in comparison to few months ago but volume isn't at all. Which means any gain can be vanished easily.

I think they need more marketing/exposure to their products.

Binance DEX is going to be released this month. I feel that (imo) WeTrust is leaning more towards decentralized exchanges so it would be nice to see them listed on there.
I'm not sure with the fee but I think it's possible for this to get listed in Binance DEX, however, I'm concern about the volume
since this DEX is still in the launching stage. Let's see how the market respond.. Smiley

Check out this campaign I found with WeTrust's CryptoUnlocked: https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/will-wetrust-trst-be-listed-on-binance-for-trading-in-any-trading-pair-before-june-30th-2019-xF9Bxyh66Q

"Will WeTrust (TRST) be listed on Binance for trading in any trading pair before June 30th, 2019?"

Maybe this will give Binance an incentive to list TRST. If we get enough people enough people involved, we can donate enough to get TRST listed on the exchange  Wink

If we're unable to, then all funds can be reclaimed by senders.

I'm confused. It's a campaign made by a WeTrust community member to attempt to get enough people to donate the campaign. It's not an actual confirmed listing on an exchange or anything. Just a fun campaign to get the community a little more active and potentially get TRST listed.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
We trust is good example to understand having good product isn't enough unless you don't have user base for that to use. They didn't show any effort to increase user base by allowing people from different regions to access the token having tokens on region exchanges. Now price have increased in comparison to few months ago but volume isn't at all. Which means any gain can be vanished easily.

Binance DEX is going to be released this month. I feel that (imo) WeTrust is leaning more towards decentralized exchanges so it would be nice to see them listed on there.
I'm not sure with the fee but I think it's possible for this to get listed in Binance DEX, however, I'm concern about the volume
since this DEX is still in the launching stage. Let's see how the market respond.. Smiley

Check out this campaign I found with WeTrust's CryptoUnlocked: https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/will-wetrust-trst-be-listed-on-binance-for-trading-in-any-trading-pair-before-june-30th-2019-xF9Bxyh66Q

"Will WeTrust (TRST) be listed on Binance for trading in any trading pair before June 30th, 2019?"

Maybe this will give Binance an incentive to list TRST. If we get enough people enough people involved, we can donate enough to get TRST listed on the exchange  Wink

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603

Sorry but it should be the team's effort not the investors, it's kinda shady when there's a donation that has to be made for this token to get listed in Binance. If the team has a budget for the fee and if they will quality, they should do it, beside they will benefit on the listing and the project will grow.
It's dead now. Nobody buy.

You sold us your tokens at $0.6. After 2 years I don't know what to do with them. What is it if not scam?
If it cant list on any exchange then it has no value. I think before listing on any exchange you can consider your coin/token as valueless. I think they may list on exchange while price of BTC will increase like 2017.

Chances are very smart to get listed on any big exchange some of them already delist it. Let's see how it will get succeed to make comeback even this idea is still very promising and the team is working to implement this into real life use case. Although it is risky investment but reward will be more higher if this could survive.
If it can implement on real life then it might be useful and team may invest money to list on exchange otherwise the team may abandon the project.

Exchange listings are expensive and sometimes it is not reasonable to use a lot of resources just to get listed.
Yes, but without listing on exchange there is no benefit for the supporters as well as investors. So it is must to list on exchange or it will be automatically abandoned.

It depends, doesn't it? Imagine your project has a million dollars and the listing costs 800k, would you say the listing makes more sense or development makes more sense?
Okay lets say on the contrary that you have a coin which price is 200000000000000$ but if you can't sell that coin then what will be the value of the coin to you or  others?
Activity: 955
Merit: 500

You sold us your tokens at $0.6. After 2 years I don't know what to do with them. What is it if not scam?
If it cant list on any exchange then it has no value. I think before listing on any exchange you can consider your coin/token as valueless. I think they may list on exchange while price of BTC will increase like 2017.

Chances are very smart to get listed on any big exchange some of them already delist it. Let's see how it will get succeed to make comeback even this idea is still very promising and the team is working to implement this into real life use case. Although it is risky investment but reward will be more higher if this could survive.
If it can implement on real life then it might be useful and team may invest money to list on exchange otherwise the team may abandon the project.

Exchange listings are expensive and sometimes it is not reasonable to use a lot of resources just to get listed.
Yes, but without listing on exchange there is no benefit for the supporters as well as investors. So it is must to list on exchange or it will be automatically abandoned.

It depends, doesn't it? Imagine your project has a million dollars and the listing costs 800k, would you say the listing makes more sense or development makes more sense?

You are one of those guys who can't even answer why you are even in crypto. You just hope that someone is going to double your money, but nobody will. Use your brain and push the right projects.
Do you think there is any benefits for the supporters or investors if the coin cant be listed on any exchange? Where you will sell those coin if there is no exchange?

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

You are one of those guys who can't even answer why you are even in crypto. You just hope that someone is going to double your money, but nobody will. Use your brain and push the right projects.
Pages:
Jump to: