Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 61. (Read 275509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Do we have an estimated month for the release of the BETA version of the dApp or is it still unknown?

Thanks

Before this month's end and the first version will come out late in december. So good things ahead from now on! Hope to see some crucial partnerships from the new year in some countries where this product will really help the people with the lending and borrowing. Certainly a better version than relying on chit funds

Damn it's not that far now right now TRST is a sleeping giant once the first version is released it will be good time for us early investors.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
I think less 1 month price rise to $0.6-$0.8

x2 when the beta is released.
x5 to x10 end of the year. Market cap is very low (sub30M) and the potential of this coin is around $300M to $400M based on the arket they are tackling.

It's in the whitepaper: trusted lending circles are huge in India, China, Latam and even the USA:

The global ROSCA  and informal banking industry is responsible for money flows over 10% of GDP in many countries, despite significant handling/transaction costs. An estimated >$500B flow through Trusted Lending Circle type groups each year.
In addition, social capital powered Trusted Lending Circles have potential compete in consumer loans, where the US market represents over $3.2 Trillion in outstanding consumer credit.
Globally, the P2P Lending market is growing rapidly and has a market size of over $70B/ year. Finally, WeTrust plans to deliver insurance services built on the Trusted Lending Circles, which can be seen as the foundation for a mutual insurance framework. The insurance industry generated over $1.1 Trillion in premiums in the United States in 2015.

They are speaking with big names in the ROSCA world at the moment.
$70Billion per year is huge.
If wetrust gets 0.1% of this market (1/1000 lending circle... nothing assuming the partnerships they are making).
Then, they can tackle a $70Million market PER YEAR just for trusted lending circles (ROSCA).

Generally you work on a Price on Earning ratio of 10 in the stock markets (10years revenues). Let's be conservative for cryptos and take 4 years
--> $280M market capitalization

Add the insurance premiums...with a couple partnerships (live CIVIC did recently, the fintech and insurancetech is prome to partner with the cryptos),

and we have a Billion dollar project. (x50 vs today)

i agree, beautiful explaination ! trst one of the most underrated projects out there!

I agree. You just need to keep the TRST tokens in your portfolio. In the future, TRST investors will be very happy. I bought some more coins. Although the bulk of the volume I bought in the summer.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I take it other way because the sooner the beta version is available the earlier we can expect full version of platform. Beta will be final testing phase and after months testing this phase should be shorter too. Things seems on track and as planned by the end of this year to be ready.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
This is big news about the beta release in this month. It means that in next few days remaining of this month big updates are being given. For me it is sufficient to know beta is going to be open for public or closed white-listed group. This shows end of December as planned is going to be big big event maker for Trst holders.

<=== i belive you . This coin is good.

i am always waitting for good news from team ,just not fews days remain this month ,hope don't be disappointed
Activity: 392

x5 to x10 end of the year. Market cap is very low (sub30M) and the potential of this coin is around $300M to $400M based on the arket they are tackling.

It's in the whitepaper: trusted lending circles are huge in India, China, Latam and even the USA:

The global ROSCA  and informal banking industry is responsible for money flows over 10% of GDP in many countries, despite significant handling/transaction costs. An estimated >$500B flow through Trusted Lending Circle type groups each year.
In addition, social capital powered Trusted Lending Circles have potential compete in consumer loans, where the US market represents over $3.2 Trillion in outstanding consumer credit.
Globally, the P2P Lending market is growing rapidly and has a market size of over $70B/ year. Finally, WeTrust plans to deliver insurance services built on the Trusted Lending Circles, which can be seen as the foundation for a mutual insurance framework. The insurance industry generated over $1.1 Trillion in premiums in the United States in 2015.

If wetrust gets 0.1% of this market (1/1000 lending circle... nothing assuming the partnerships they are making).
Then, they can tackle a $70Million market PER YEAR just for trusted lending circles (ROSCA).

Generally you work on a Price on Earning ratio of 10 in the stock markets (10years revenues). Let's be conservative for cryptos and take 4 years

Add the insurance premiums...with a couple partnerships (live CIVIC did recently, the fintech and insurancetech is prome to partner with the cryptos),

i agree, beautiful explaination ! trst one of the most underrated projects out there!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This is big news about the beta release in this month. It means that in next few days remaining of this month big updates are being given. For me it is sufficient to know beta is going to be open for public or closed white-listed group. This shows end of December as planned is going to be big big event maker for Trst holders.

<=== i belive you . This coin is good.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Do we have an estimated month for the release of the BETA version of the dApp or is it still unknown?

Thanks

Before this month's end and the first version will come out late in december. So good things ahead from now on! Hope to see some crucial partnerships from the new year in some countries where this product will really help the people with the lending and borrowing. Certainly a better version than relying on chit funds
We do not have to wait for a longer time because this will happen based on their road map.
Time to celebrate now if you have bought already as I am very sure WeTrust will end with a good year, maybe there is a chance we can break the all time high since volume can easily grow in bittrex.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

It will take years since this type of financial product takes years to develop. But it would be better if you buy at basement prices, even ground floor or 1st floor prices.

It takes years to get into the market, but ROSCAs are massive already. They just need the right partnerships.
At 1st, it's going to be with Latam rosca groups, then hopefully some insurances will kick in in a second time.
By end of the year we can seriously imagine a x5 jump. $30M is ridiculous for this company, who has a working product.

TRST is to lending what Bitcoin is to money: an alternative without 3rd parties, where the rules are clear from scratch.
Interesting to see the next 40 days both from the price and the future of the company perspective. This has been one of the most stable companies which really pissed the day traders but for HODLers this company didn't dissapoint and finally it is time to see if the long term holders will get anything out of it or not!
The price will definitely increase, when there is a big event ahead usually the whales will start to accumulate.
WeTrust or TRST tokens has never gone down so hard, it slowly got down due to the price increase of bitcoin but this big news
will make TRST not gonna depend on the price of bitcoin.

Do not depend on Bitcoin is a very difficult task. While the alt is not working. But I very much hope that this will happen with the development of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

It will take years since this type of financial product takes years to develop. But it would be better if you buy at basement prices, even ground floor or 1st floor prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Market is pretty much active and live you can check Bittrex to get some statistics. My opinion is increase in value isn't problem only matter of time as soon as beta version is released no one will have enough time to scoop up his cup. People will jump when price will be on the rise again.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Interesting to see the next 40 days both from the price and the future of the company perspective. This has been one of the most stable companies which really pissed the day traders but for HODLers this company didn't dissapoint and finally it is time to see if the long term holders will get anything out of it or not!
The price will definitely increase, when there is a big event ahead usually the whales will start to accumulate.
WeTrust or TRST tokens has never gone down so hard, it slowly got down due to the price increase of bitcoin but this big news
will make TRST not gonna depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Great news about the beta. Perhaps soon investors will be very pleased. I keep TRST in the portfolio since spring. The insurance market is huge, I hope the company will develop very much.
Activity: 826
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Nice update, So the beta is planned to be in Nov, wonder whether it will be for all or only selected individuals.
Pages:
Jump to: