Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain - page 27. (Read 15356 times)

copper member
Activity: 187
Merit: 0

Much depends on the news background in the world of cryptocurrency, as soon as it becomes positive, then new investors will come.

Very often crypto bloggers write about what they expected from a positive news impact on market growth, but this did not happen. So, not always after the release of positive news the market grows.

But cryptocurrency market reflects a lot to the news and the blogers predictions. Very often cryptocurrency market reflects to the fake news.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Much depends on the news background in the world of cryptocurrency, as soon as it becomes positive, then new investors will come.

Very often crypto bloggers write about what they expected from a positive news impact on market growth, but this did not happen. So, not always after the release of positive news the market grows.
copper member

And Trusted will work and cooperate not only with universities but also with scholls, colleges and its. There number is realy very hard to imagine.

I understand that the list of all educational endeavors will be long, but it must be on the site or in the project application for clients to know about it.

And this list will becomes biger and biger. More universities in the list, more opportunities to people to check the diplomas.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Any information about the document must be confirmed at school. It is built into the system itself. Fraud is possible if there is collusion with a school employee.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

In order to achieve such volumes, it certainly takes time. but it seems to me that further development will go faster when more institutions and users learn about the project

In the first months there is always a slow development of the market. But then this process is greatly accelerated. Always the first steps are the most difficult.
Activity: 238

And Trusted will work and cooperate not only with universities but also with scholls, colleges and its. There number is realy very hard to imagine.

I understand that the list of all educational endeavors will be long, but it must be on the site or in the project application for clients to know about it.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Interesting. Will users be able to leave in the app their feedback on the functionality? I think this information would be useful for new project clients.
Better to have reviews at independent resources. Of course, these resources should be close to the topics in this service, for example, to a resource for job search. This causes a lot of confidence.

Project looks good but and has potential but all project based on school need time, so If you are in for fast money its no project for you.

Not all projects have such ideas that can be implemented in a few months. And we need to take this into account when choosing a project for investment.
copper member
Does this project already have initial partnerships with universities and other academic institutions?
TrustED already has partnership with the following academic institutions:
Edway
Upgrad
Cyprus international institute of management
PDM University
+4 other Academic Institutions under NDA
And during the pitch at EduTECH, Asia’s largest education conference and exhibition in Singapore, October 8th-11th, TrustED attracted interest from over 10 academic institutions in the Asian region and is in discussions with Moodle, RMIT, and several private academic schools from the regions. The platform is open to new collaborations.

A good list. I thing for the start it is very good resuslt when Trusted cooperates with so many universities.
I find it hard to imagine the number of all educational institutions from all countries, I can assume the list will be impressive.

Does this project already have initial partnerships with universities and other academic institutions?
Edway
Upgrad
PDM University
And during the pitch at EduTECH, Asia’s largest education conference and exhibition in Singapore, October 8th-11th, TrustED attracted interest from over 10 academic institutions in the Asian region and is in discussions with Moodle, RMIT, and several private academic schools from the regions. The platform is open to new collaborations.

A good list. I thing for the start it is very good resuslt when Trusted cooperates with so many universities.
I find it hard to imagine the number of all educational institutions from all countries, I can assume the list will be impressive.
Activity: 490
Universal access
TrustED is to become a global database to validate academic credentials

A universally accessible platform that provides an interface for academic institutions, employers, students, and even governments to validate academic credentials from anywhere in the world has profound implications to further enhance a thriving global economy. Learn more in section 2.3 of our Whitepaper. https://ico.trusteducation.io/…/2…/11/TrustED-Whitepaper.pdf

copper member
Activity: 322
Edway
Upgrad
PDM University

I see Trusted pays much attention to the Asian market and cooperation with asian universities.
Activity: 686
I suggest two types of developments. Either cryptocurrencies in general will cease to be interesting, or they will begin to be massively introduced into the economy. I think the second option is more likely.
It is hard to believe that crypto will cease to be interesting. Even if the crypto goes underground, it will return with new forces and take new heights. Therefore, we are doomed to success Wink.
copper member
Activity: 121
Edway
Upgrad
PDM University

Activity: 224
The project concept lays in educational sector.
TrustED is applicable to different academic institutions such as Universities, trade schools, Massive Open Online Courses, Certificate Authorities and Issuers, etc where person gets any kind of academic credentials (educational qualifications, such as degrees or diplomas that you have completed or partially-completed and can also refer to occupational qualifications, such as professional certificates).
Thank you for such a detailed answer. You talk about which schools you are going to get. But first we talked about the countries or regions where you will cooperate.
Our plan to expande the TrustED Ecosystem into the Asian region. The Asian region consists of: China/Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, India. However we also plan to expand it on European market as well.

But your project will probably enter the European market after it strengthens its position in the Asian market?
This is the right strategy, the scale of the project should increase and after the Asian market, the next step will be the European market.
Project looks good but and has potential but all project based on school need time, so If you are in for fast money its no project for you.
It is clear that the project needs to attract as many interested users as possible and find partners from all over the world.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
TrustED is applicable to different academic institutions such as Universities, trade schools, Massive Open Online Courses, Certificate Authorities and Issuers, etc where person gets any kind of academic credentials (educational qualifications, such as degrees or diplomas that you have completed or partially-completed and can also refer to occupational qualifications, such as professional certificates).
Thank you for such a detailed answer. You talk about which schools you are going to get. But first we talked about the countries or regions where you will cooperate.
Our plan to expande the TrustED Ecosystem into the Asian region. The Asian region consists of: China/Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, India. However we also plan to expand it on European market as well.

But your project will probably enter the European market after it strengthens its position in the Asian market?
This is the right strategy, the scale of the project should increase and after the Asian market, the next step will be the European market.
Activity: 252

Merit: 10

If cryptocurrency will grow it will attract more users again. More and more people will use cryptocurrcncy.

A cryptocurrency market will always attract attention. Because when it grows, many users can earn on its open spaces.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

I suggest two types of developments. Either cryptocurrencies in general will cease to be interesting, or they will begin to be massively introduced into the economy. I think the second option is more likely.
Yes, we believe that, most likely, crypto will expand. But most people see no future in crypto. They do not know what it is and how it works.
Expansion of crypto will not be so soon, as we want it.

Pages:
Jump to: