Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain - page 26. (Read 15356 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Does this project already have initial partnerships with universities and other academic institutions?
TrustED already has partnership with the following academic institutions:
Edway
Upgrad
Cyprus international institute of management
PDM University
+4 other Academic Institutions under NDA
And during the pitch at EduTECH, Asia’s largest education conference and exhibition in Singapore, October 8th-11th, TrustED attracted interest from over 10 academic institutions in the Asian region and is in discussions with Moodle, RMIT, and several private academic schools from the regions. The platform is open to new collaborations.

A good list. I thing for the start it is very good resuslt when Trusted cooperates with so many universities.
I find it hard to imagine the number of all educational institutions from all countries, I can assume the list will be impressive.

And Trusted will work and cooperate not only with universities but also with scholls, colleges and its. There number is realy very hard to imagine.
You know, this is a big job, only at first glance it seems nothing complicated. With a competent approach, the team will cope.
Activity: 266

It is clear that the project needs to attract as many interested users as possible and find partners from all over the world.

International projects always thrive and work long in the market. I like that the project team has developed an international project.

Yes, this is its great advantage. If the TrustED team also regularly visits the Blockchain conference, the list of its partners will significantly expand.

Attending conferences allows you to find new partners and investors. Do you know what conferences attended this project?
I think the project has not yet had time to take part in any of the conferences, everything is still ahead.
Activity: 238

And Trusted will work and cooperate not only with universities but also with scholls, colleges and its. There number is realy very hard to imagine.

I understand that the list of all educational endeavors will be long, but it must be on the site or in the project application for clients to know about it.

And this list will becomes biger and biger. More universities in the list, more opportunities to people to check the diplomas.

This will be a global network to verify the authenticity of diplomas. Such a project may be useful at the state level.
There is a chance to reach a high level, because everyone is interested in the authenticity of documents.

It is clear that the project needs to attract as many interested users as possible and find partners from all over the world.

International projects always thrive and work long in the market. I like that the project team has developed an international project.

Yes, this is its great advantage. If the TrustED team also regularly visits the Blockchain conference, the list of its partners will significantly expand.

Attending conferences allows you to find new partners and investors. Do you know what conferences attended this project?

The project has great prospects because their activities are not limited to one particular country or locality. Everywhere there are universities and everywhere there are diplomas
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Yes, this is the right strategic approach to business. Apparently, most people do not want to have long-term plans. They want the result here and now.

That's just not always the way. Because there are so many things that can slow down the development of the product and its official launch on the market.
I understand what you're talking about. Many projects lost a significant portion of the funds raised, which were stored in crypto assets, only because the market collapsed in the first half of this year.
Now, organizing ICO for any startup, you can take into account possible adverse changes in the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
A lot of users managed to get a large percentage of profits in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, they will not leave the market, but will adapt to its new conditions.
I think that many of those who lost will not leave. As soon as the market demonstrates good growth, they will come back, and come newcomers  Grin.
The project concept lays in educational sector.
TrustED is applicable to different academic institutions such as Universities, trade schools, Massive Open Online Courses, Certificate Authorities and Issuers, etc where person gets any kind of academic credentials (educational qualifications, such as degrees or diplomas that you have completed or partially-completed and can also refer to occupational qualifications, such as professional certificates).
Thank you for such a detailed answer. You talk about which schools you are going to get. But first we talked about the countries or regions where you will cooperate.
Our plan to expande the TrustED Ecosystem into the Asian region. The Asian region consists of: China/Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, India. However we also plan to expand it on European market as well.

But your project will probably enter the European market after it strengthens its position in the Asian market?
I like the way you think. Absolutely right, we also plan the cover European market. However the platform could be used world wide in every university/school all over the world. Which means that we just start with Asian market then we will cover more areas and more markets.

I think you made the right decision. First strengthened and establish itself in the largest Asian market. If you succeed in this, then move on to other regions and you will succeed faster.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Simply put, you can view data about someone only with the permission of the owner of this data. I understand correctly?

Apparently yes. Ie there will be no full open access to the data. I think this is correct because in this way the attackers will not get your data

I like it. I think that only those people can see my information about the diplomas that I allow. Outsiders do not need to know: what are the diplomas and in what quantity.
Yes, this is the right strategic approach to business. Apparently, most people do not want to have long-term plans. They want the result here and now.

That's just not always the way. Because there are so many things that can slow down the development of the product and its official launch on the market.
I understand what you're talking about. Many projects lost a significant portion of the funds raised, which were stored in crypto assets, only because the market collapsed in the first half of this year.
Now, organizing ICO for any startup, you can take into account possible adverse changes in the market.

These moments of unfavorable market reversal should take into account both investors and project creators. Because investors will have to wait for the launch of projects for a long time, and the teams will have to collect the planned amount of money for a long time.

Activity: 98

Merit: 11

Scales are really impressive. I assume that with the development of the project and the headquarters of your staff will increase?
They want to run an automatic system. Therefore, as far as I understand, with a certain level of development and operation of the service, the number of employees will not increase.

The main thing is that the developers in the team should be enough for them to keep track of the functionality and timely conduct scheduled inspections.
Merit: 10

I like the way you think. Absolutely right, we also plan the cover European market. However the platform could be used world wide in every university/school all over the world. Which means that we just start with Asian market then we will cover more areas and more markets.

You are rightly doing that you are planning to gradually cover different sectors of the market and do not promise that you will do it right away. Because at once to cover the whole market is unreal.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
TrustED is applicable to different academic institutions such as Universities, trade schools, Massive Open Online Courses, Certificate Authorities and Issuers, etc where person gets any kind of academic credentials (educational qualifications, such as degrees or diplomas that you have completed or partially-completed and can also refer to occupational qualifications, such as professional certificates).
Thank you for such a detailed answer. You talk about which schools you are going to get. But first we talked about the countries or regions where you will cooperate.
Our plan to expande the TrustED Ecosystem into the Asian region. The Asian region consists of: China/Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, India. However we also plan to expand it on European market as well.

But your project will probably enter the European market after it strengthens its position in the Asian market?
Activity: 336

I understand that the list of all educational endeavors will be long, but it must be on the site or in the project application for clients to know about it.

And this list will becomes biger and biger. More universities in the list, more opportunities to people to check the diplomas.

This will be a global network to verify the authenticity of diplomas. Such a project may be useful at the state level.
Activity: 252

This is the right strategy, the scale of the project should increase and after the Asian market, the next step will be the European market.

Scales are really impressive. I assume that with the development of the project and the headquarters of your staff will increase?
Does this project already have initial partnerships with universities and other academic institutions?
TrustED already has partnership with the following academic institutions:
Edway
Upgrad
Cyprus international institute of management
PDM University
+4 other Academic Institutions under NDA
And during the pitch at EduTECH, Asia’s largest education conference and exhibition in Singapore, October 8th-11th, TrustED attracted interest from over 10 academic institutions in the Asian region and is in discussions with Moodle, RMIT, and several private academic schools from the regions. The platform is open to new collaborations.

In such a short period of time, the project will find a wide range of institutions around the world that collaborate with it. It is very good
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Activity: 490

There are a lot of work for Trusted for development to cooperate with Universities and and the information about diplomas in the base.
Pages:
Jump to: