Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 14. (Read 61045 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. How much is the bonus at the moment?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why wont the tokens unsold be burnt? Wont this have impact on the paces of the growth of their value?
They will be frozen for 2 years, so you wont notice any significant differences between these processes.
I don’t think so. Many things can change for 2 years. If the tokens pric increases considerably, their appearance in the market can strengthen volatility. 
As for me, I hope that the team will use them for charity – provision of the services to people who cant pay for treatment or even a consultation themselves.
This will make the ICO participants be angry, in my opinion. However, I think that the idea that you’ve offered is good and it corresponds to the TrustedHealth goal.
I’m interested in one point. Let’s say, the doctor gets tokens for consultation. What happens to them later – do they remain within the framework of the platform or are they sold in the secondary market?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Why wont the tokens unsold be burnt? Wont this have impact on the paces of the growth of their value?
They will be frozen for 2 years, so you wont notice any significant differences between these processes.
I don’t think so. Many things can change for 2 years. If the tokens pric increases considerably, their appearance in the market can strengthen volatility. 
As for me, I hope that the team will use them for charity – provision of the services to people who cant pay for treatment or even a consultation themselves.
This will make the ICO participants be angry, in my opinion. However, I think that the idea that you’ve offered is good and it corresponds to the TrustedHealth goal.
Activity: 224
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi. How many tokens are already sold?
Judging by my calculations, about 1/3 of the total number of the ones put on sale. I haven’t found any official info yet.
Activity: 196
Hi. How many tokens are already sold?
Activity: 364
Which hospitals have already become your partners? Or is it still at the negotiation stage?
Activity: 358
Is your bounty program still operational? I have not seen posts about TrustedHealth in social networks for a long time.
Activity: 406
Hello. What is the hard cap for this platform?
7,500 ETH. According to my data, more than a third of them have already been collected.
Hello. What is the hard cap for this platform?
Activity: 294
Does the hospital where the doctor conducts the practice part of the money received for consultation? This seems to me fair.
Hello. Will it not be possible to consult abroad without the need for its crossing, the discontent of the migration services?
Merit: 1
This project is disruptive trying to make the medical services a decentralized one. Hope they can make the project successful, especially that the team all has am extensive background in medicine/medical services.
Hello. Can a legal entity purchase tokens on an ICO?
Yes, but first you will need to undergo the KYC procedure.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello. Can a legal entity purchase tokens on an ICO?
Hello. Can you declare that usage of TrustedHealth will be affordable from a financial point of view?

The platform team does not establish the cost of services, experts do it themselves, so it is better to ask this question.

I just wanted to know if prices will vary depending on the country of residence of the patient or the location of the doctor?

Most likely, yes, however, I repeat, you will not know the exact answer until the platform starts functioning in the regular mode.

Well, I understand you. Maybe it's worth creating a fund that will allow patients who do not have the opportunity to pay for a consultation on their own, pay for it? Charity on medical platforms is clearly not superfluous.
Hello. Can you declare that usage of TrustedHealth will be affordable from a financial point of view?

The platform team does not establish the cost of services, experts do it themselves, so it is better to ask this question.

I just wanted to know if prices will vary depending on the country of residence of the patient or the location of the doctor?

Pages:
Jump to: