Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 11. (Read 61045 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will the cost of consultation depend on the disease state? 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

It's a very awesome project,  good luck!
Activity: 294
Are u gonna focus on curing only serious illnesses or can I get a consultation even if have pneumonia?
Activity: 238
Hey. Medicine has different levels of development in different regions of the world. Wont this become an obstacle for development of your platform?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello. When will the bounty participants receive their tokens??
According to the info, on the site, it will happen in month after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 280
What’s your priority – to fight against crowd diseases or the most fast-progressing ones? I think that the first option is more important.
Activity: 238
Hello. When will the bounty participants receive their tokens??
Activity: 336
Hey. What’s the nominal token price at the current stage of the ICO?
Taking into account a 20% bonus, it is 0.000050 ETH.
Activity: 112
Hey. What’s the nominal token price at the current stage of the ICO?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
The idea is interesting and the team is also good.
Activity: 392
Hello. Are you gonna cooperate with non-governmental organizations?
I believe that the TrustedHealth team will cooperate with everyone who’s eager to achieve the same goals.
I think so, too. It’d be great if they could settle agreement with the Red Cross community or any other similar organizations.
I agree. Implementation of blockchain in such areas would simplify the fundraising and increase the efficiency of use of funds. 
Btw, will there be kinda charity funds within the framework of the platform? It’d be very useful.
I’ve heard that the ecosystem of the platform will have such a department. Its operation mechanism is described in the WP in details.
I believe that the TrustedHealth team will cooperate with everyone who’s eager to achieve the same goals.
I think so, too. It’d be great if they could settle agreement with the Red Cross community or any other similar organizations.
I agree. Implementation of blockchain in such areas would simplify the fundraising and increase the efficiency of use of funds. 
Btw, will there be kinda charity funds within the framework of the platform? It’d be very useful.
Hello. Will the tokens unsold be burnt?
No, they’ll be frozen for 1 years and then used for the community development.
I think that minimal investment is big anought
Activity: 364
Hello. Will the tokens unsold be burnt?
Activity: 266
How can I become a member of TrustedHealth Foundation? What criteria should I meet?
Pages:
Jump to: