Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 12. (Read 61045 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Hey. Maybe you should make the hard cap less? I’m afraid that it wont be reached.
If you’re so pessimistic, let me ask you: how will the reduction of the hard cap help to raise the funds?
I think that it will motivate users ‘cause the goal will seem to be quite achievable.
It seems to me that it isnt that difficult to collect 7500k ETH. In addition, there’re more than 2 weeks left, so it’s too early to draw the conclusions.
Okay, let it be so. Who knows how many tokens are already sold?

I think it's big hard cap but the developers know better what resources they need for a project like this. It's good to set a big hard cap to make sure they collect as much as possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon.  The fight against the Multiple Sclerosis lasts more than 50 years already without any progress. In yr opinion, will TrustedHealth help to improve the situation?
Activity: 280
Is there any situations in which the research centers can need the data of a healthy person?
Activity: 224
Hey. Do they doctors of your platform have a right to recommend experimental treatment? If so, are they responsible for its assignment?
Merit: 101
The level of the development of medicine and diagnostics is lower than in the average in the world.  Wont this be an obstacle for unification of the data?
Activity: 238
Hello. How many tokens were put on sale?
150 million, that’s a half of the number of the tokens issued.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. How many tokens were put on sale?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

This project looks promising.  Just finished reading about that project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I’ve seen the news that you’ve concluded new strategic partnership. Why did u choose this company exactly?
Hey. Maybe you should make the hard cap less? I’m afraid that it wont be reached.
If you’re so pessimistic, let me ask you: how will the reduction of the hard cap help to raise the funds?
I think that it will motivate users ‘cause the goal will seem to be quite achievable.
It seems to me that it isnt that difficult to collect 7500k ETH. In addition, there’re more than 2 weeks left, so it’s too early to draw the conclusions.
Okay, let it be so. Who knows how many tokens are already sold?
Activity: 252
Hello. What percentage of the total number of released tokens was put up for sale?
50%, that is, 150 million.
Activity: 406
The bonus is 20% and does not change from the very beginning of the ICO. Can someone explain to me why this happens?
Hello. What percentage of the total number of released tokens was put up for sale?
Good evening. Is there a referral program within your ICO? It seems to me that she helped to advance the project.
What will happen to the TrustedDoctor project after the launch of TrustedHealth? Doctors can’t be represented in two projects at the same time, right?
Good afternoon. I have never seen the advertisement of your solution on social networks. Do not you campaign in them?
Pages:
Jump to: