Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 16. (Read 61083 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How many days left before the completion of your bounty program? Will I have time to take part in it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Can I use tokens to purchase drugs? If so, you should think about creating plastic cards for storing tokens.
Activity: 406
Suppose, in my country the drug is not used, but the advising doctor recommends it to me. Can I get it right on your platform?
Merit: 250
I'm sorry if I missed it. Tell me about the bounty program. Or where I can see the information?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. What is the bonus at the moment?
20%, but it seems that the round in which it is available is close to its completion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What are your advantages over DOCADEMIC?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hello. What is the bonus at the moment?
Activity: 378
Hello. Your team has already provided services to many patients. Where can I find their reviews?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. You have already created a solution for fighting brain and lung cancer. When will it turn to other species?
I think that the expansion of the list of diseases that TrustedHealth cope with will occur as the platform develops.
But there is some sort of a bead, right?
No, but it does not matter, given that the platform is absolutely universal, that is, its ecosystem is suitable for fighting any disease.
This is excellent, but I still would like to understand what the list of diseases depends on, consultations on which I, or members of my seven, will be able to get in the near future?
From what experts will be available on the platform. As far as I know, now the team is actively working to attract leading doctors and researchers from around the world.
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. You have already created a solution for fighting brain and lung cancer. When will it turn to other species?
I think that the expansion of the list of diseases that TrustedHealth cope with will occur as the platform develops.
No, but it does not matter, given that the platform is absolutely universal, that is, its ecosystem is suitable for fighting any disease.
This is excellent, but I still would like to understand what the list of diseases depends on, consultations on which I, or members of my seven, will be able to get in the near future?
Hello. What is the ICO of this platform soft-cap?
1 000 ETH. Do not worry, it was already over a month ago.
Activity: 238
Hello. What is the ICO of this platform soft-cap?
Activity: 252
Hey. How many days is it left until the end of the ICO?
22 days, f the hard cap isnt reached earlier.
It’s obvious that the users’ data should be encrypted when it’s transferred. What does the doctor need to read it – private o public key?
Good afternoon. Will u hire the agents or organize the network? Or do u have another plan of attraction the doctors to yr platform?
Insurance companies should become yr priority partners ‘cause they’re  very important for medical servicing in developed countries. Why doesnt this happen?
Pages:
Jump to: