Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 36. (Read 61072 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Is it possible to buy the tokens for bitcoins?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hey. Doesn’t the method of storage of data offered by yr platform increase the risks if theft?
The data will be encrypted and stored decentralized on TrustedHealth. The risk of theft is minimum.
However, the doctor which I’ve provided with the access to my data will be able to transfer them to other person.
First, the action that you’ve described is a crime. Secondly, this will be damage the doctor’s reputation greatly, so it’s unlikely that he or she will risk.
Activity: 252
Hey. Doesn’t the method of storage of data offered by yr platform increase the risks if theft?
The data will be encrypted and stored decentralized on TrustedHealth. The risk of theft is minimum.
However, the doctor which I’ve provided with the access to my data will be able to transfer them to other person.
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What standardization criteria will TrustedHealth   use for data? Will it be an official one or will you develop your own list of necessary data?
Activity: 406
Hi. Why is it more profitable to store the data in blockchain? Anyway, the hospitals will have to buy small servers for themselves.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I’m for transparence, but I’d like to close the opportunity of viewing of moving of the funds from my wallet. Is it possible?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Usually it’s necessary to fill out the paperwork in order to transfer the data from one hospital to another. Will your platform accelerate this process?
Hi. How can 1l ETH be collected until the start of the platform?
The team has held the private sale for private investors.
Hi. How can 1l ETH be collected until the start of the platform?
Activity: 294
Hi. Will state or law authorities access the data on my health?
I think that they will only if you’re agree if there’s no nay other option according to the legislation.
What jurisdiction will TrustedHealth belong to?
Good question. It seems to me that the platform wont be linked to any country. The platform is focused on scale globalization.
But the process itself cant be called fast so it’s better to start operating in certain countries and expand.
I don’t agree with you but I’ll still ask: how will the priority ranking of the countries be made?
My option is simple – by the number of investors from the country. Such approach will allow to reflect the real demand for services of the platform.
Activity: 336
I think that they will only if you’re agree if there’s no nay other option according to the legislation.
Good question. It seems to me that the platform wont be linked to any country. The platform is focused on scale globalization.
But the process itself cant be called fast so it’s better to start operating in certain countries and expand.
I don’t agree with you but I’ll still ask: how will the priority ranking of the countries be made?
Good afternoon. What bonus will be valid when the sales   start?

If my memory doesn’t fails me, it’s 30%.
Pages:
Jump to: