Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 37. (Read 61071 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What bonus will be valid when the sales   start?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
 Is data security your priority? How much money are you going to spend for it?
Activity: 406
Is the platform going to low the cost of the treatment or it has nothing to do with it? 
I dont think TrustedHealth will be able to solve this problem until it spreads globally.
At least  locally? There are countries where it’s very expensive and complicated to get medical attention.
It’s hard to say. Some people with find prices extremely high others might say it’s worth it.
Who is going to determine prices for consultations? Doctors or the platform?
I think the doctors. The prices will be regulated by internal market tho.
Merit: 10
Is the platform going to low the cost of the treatment or it has nothing to do with it? 
I dont think TrustedHealth will be able to solve this problem until it spreads globally.
At least  locally? There are countries where it’s very expensive and complicated to get medical attention.
It’s hard to say. Some people with find prices extremely high others might say it’s worth it.
Who is going to determine prices for consultations? Doctors or the platform?
Activity: 252
Hi. How often data safety is gonna be checked? You know, to see if it was hacked or the info was used in a wrong way.
Activity: 224
Is the information about all the transactions going to be stored in blockchain as well? or only personal information will be kept there?
Activity: 308
Arent patients’ databases already exist? I think every hospital has it.
Activity: 210
Hey there. Can children get consultations on ur platform? Are pediatricians going to be on the platform?
Activity: 26
This is looking interesting. I hope it all work out fine at the end. Good luck
This system also specializes in medicine and focus on finding suitable techniques to achieve the best results for the health of patients around the world. I believe that it is worth investing in this crypto project.
Activity: 238
Greetings. How many totals are allocated for ICO?
If I got it right, half of the total emission is for sale.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Greetings. How many totals are allocated for ICO?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello. Can legal person be included to the early list?
Yes, but he will still have to go thru KYC.
Hello. Can legal person be included to the early list?
Activity: 280
As I understood it, every patient will have encryption key. What if he loses it or notices that it’s stolen?
Activity: 238
Why are u sure that his platform will be as successful as Trustedoctor is?
Trustedoctor is a quite niche product, while TrustedHealth will carry out its activities globally. So the chances for success will be higher by times.
As the practice shows, global solutions aren’t always more effective than the local ones.
I completely agree, but this case will certainly be an exception.  The main reason is the inequality of the quality of medical services.
Yes, I’ve already understood that the doctors from developed countries are interested in the development of this platform. What will this give to the doctors from the countries that are developing at the moment?
Pages:
Jump to: