Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 40. (Read 61075 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hi. Why are u sure that implementation of voting for development of cure for some illnesses is rational?
Yes, of course! This will allow to simplify coordination of TrustedHealth community actions and accelerate the appearance of effective treatment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi. Why are u sure that implementation of voting for development of cure for some illnesses is rational?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey there. Are there any bonuses valid at the current ICO stage?
No cause the ICO itself is paused. It’ll start in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey there. Are there any bonuses valid at the current ICO stage?
Activity: 490
hallo dev, i just want to give a little support. from some descriptions above, I think this project has a professional team. and this will greatly help everyone to more easily in the treatment solution. certainly for diseases that may not be handled in the country, and in the need to get more skilled medical personnel. through trustedhealt might be a way out for them..
Will it be necessary to sped tokens in order to estimate the services suppliers? Or is it enough just to be token holder to estimate them?
Good afternoon. Who will manage the platform? Is it planned to create an authority similar to court of directors?
Activity: 224
Will there be a voting mechanism on TrustedHealth? It’s very popular on decentralized platforms nowadays.
Activity: 406
Hi there. Is it important whether patients or hospitals will have more tokens?
Are you sure that it’s necessary to involve insurance companies into the system? I guess that regulations will come right after them.
Good afternoon. What will involvement of testing laboratories give to your platform? Will the users be able to take part in test treatment?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Will smart contracts integrated into all the aspects of operation? I believe that they’ll increase the level of trust of patients to the platform considerably.

Isn't that what the whole idea is about? Like a smart contract driven consultation service for specialized medicine?
Pretty much, but how globalization works needs to be strengthened, and language is a barrier if a patient wants to get help from an internationally recognized doctor.

Good point. Is there already a solution in place for potential language barriers? They will certainly occur.
Merit: 31
TrustedHealth Announces Token Sale For Blockchain Healthcare Platform
https://goo.gl/WpAE9s
Hello. Why the second will be entrance of private clinics to the system rather than public ones?

Public hospital are usually owned by the state, it isnt likely that they’ll approve use of  cryptocurrencies.

But private health care facilities interact with authorities, too. Why did u decide that they’ll be for such cooperation?

As far as I know, TrustedHealth is already negotiating with the clinics and they’re ready to cooperate.
It seems that they were attracted by the opportunity to use single database. Anyway, for some particular regions, attraction of public clinics is more important, and I think it’s necessary to focus on this.
Activity: 98
Hello. Why the second will be entrance of private clinics to the system rather than public ones?

Public hospital are usually owned by the state, it isnt likely that they’ll approve use of  cryptocurrencies.

But private health care facilities interact with authorities, too. Why did u decide that they’ll be for such cooperation?

As far as I know, TrustedHealth is already negotiating with the clinics and they’re ready to cooperate.

Activity: 98

Activity: 196
Hey. What’s the minimum investment for the pre-sale?
1 ETH, but I’d advise to buy more while there’re profitable bonuses.
Hey. What’s the minimum investment for the pre-sale?
Pages:
Jump to: