Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☑️TrustedHealth - Specialized Medicine on Blockchain☑️[30% PRESALE BONUS] - page 41. (Read 61075 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Can anyone access the ICO?
No, first it’s necessary to land on the White list after undergoing KYC procedure.
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Can anyone access the ICO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What about providing an opportunity of full anonymity of the patient? For some payment, of course.
Good afternoon. Will the insurance companies be able to access the info placed by me on TrustedHealth? I wouldn’t like this to happen.
Activity: 238
Will I be able to sell the data about my health to the researchers? I guess that such a service will have quite a big demand.
Hello. Will it be possible to use the tokens for charity? For example, purchase them in the secondary market and pay for treatment of those ones who need it.
Activity: 224
How much will new service supplier have to pay in order to join the platform? Or will this service be free of charge?
Good afternoon. Can I deposit my tokens on the account monthly and then use them to pay for consultations? Is it safe?
Good afternoon. Is this the final duration of the ICO or can it change?
It seems that the only factor that is possible to change the duration of the ICO is the premature reach of hardcap.
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Is this the final duration of the ICO or can it change?
Activity: 70
Hi there. Can anyone explain me how the use of TrustedHealth tokens increases the level of protection of the data of the  users?
Most likely it isnt about the tokens, it’s about the platform itself. All the users’ data will be encrypted ‘cause it’s private info.

Don’t hospitals use the same method? I don’t think it’s reliable.
It’s very easy to hack the hospitals’ networks. It’s only necessary to know what file u need.

I suspected that it’s so. Will it be necessary to pay extra for encryption of data or will this be included into the price of consultation automatically?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hi there. Can anyone explain me how the use of TrustedHealth tokens increases the level of protection of the data of the  users?
Most likely it isnt about the tokens, it’s about the platform itself. All the users’ data will be encrypted ‘cause it’s private info.

It’s very easy to hack the hospitals’ networks. It’s only necessary to know what file u need.

Activity: 17
When starts the pre-sale?Let me kmow
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 392
Hello. How long is it until the start of the pre-sale?
If my calculations are correct, only 19 days. Hurry up to land on WhiteList!
Activity: 112
Hello. How long is it until the start of the pre-sale?
When will researches be attracted to your platform? They help to struggle against illnesses not less than the medical practitioners.
Activity: 280
Hello. Will it be possible to use this platform to collect funds for seriously ill children? This is their last chance to get worthy treatment.
Pages:
Jump to: