Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 23. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
After reading the white sheet, I realized that it makes sense to participate in this company, the project is very unusual and will be of interest to many.
Yes, the idea is very promising. I even subscribed to the tweeter page of this project. I will follow the news, perhaps later I will join the IСO.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Are there many guys who have already subscribed to the social network of this company? Today I'll take a look at the white sheet
Activity: 85
After reading the white sheet, I realized that it makes sense to participate in this company, the project is very unusual and will be of interest to many.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I consider the project to be unusual and interesting, the development will be in the future, the main thing is not to give up and get to the large exchange of tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
if I read it, this project is very good with an interesting concept. i like your project and i wish your project will be success  Kiss
There is a deepening into this issue, the project itself has never been seen, there is only information from 1 post in this topic. The idea is good, but the project itself is not available.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
if I read it, this project is very good with an interesting concept. i like your project and i wish your project will be success  Kiss
Activity: 207
Good afternoon. I'm interested in 2 questions:
1. When there is more information about ISO, the company's buint.
2. What will be the price for 1 TYV in pre-sales.
The information is still missing, but if you think logically, the price for 1 TYV should not be less than 1 dollar US .We are still waiting for news.
You can assume anything. 15 000 000 TYV is not so much, apparently for the work of the project does not need particularly large funds.
Activity: 238
The information is still missing, but if you think logically, the price for 1 TYV should not be less than 1 dollar US .We are still waiting for news.
Activity: 294
15 million coins is a small amount, so 1 coin will be worth decently.
Here I'm not arguing with you, The less coins are issued, the better, if you look at the issue with the price.
Activity: 224
Guys tell me, will the project do an airdrop or bounty company? I would very much like to earn TYV. I like such projects.

There will be bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 224

In principle, it is logical. I'm surprised when people ask when ripple will cost as bitcoin))
Activity: 434
Activity: 434
The token will be based on ERC20? Will you do the project on the blockchain of the Etherium?

Absolutely right. All information can be found in white paper.
Activity: 294
The token will be based on ERC20? Will you do the project on the blockchain of the Etherium?
Activity: 216
Guys tell me, will the project do an airdrop or bounty company? I would very much like to earn TYV. I like such projects.
Promises from the developers were, in the first post of the topic of this written. The company will be large and interesting.
Merit: 2
The administration of the project promised the airdrop and bounty company. Soon everything will be. In the meantime, you can get to know the project better by reading his white paper.
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
Hello everyone, does anyone even plan to invest in this project? I read his white sheet, very good

So far very little information on the project. The idea is interesting, but it's too early to think about it.
The idea is not just interesting, it is very promising, because the game industry does not stand still. Online games conquer the world Smiley
The game industry has been booming, especially in recent years with the emergence of some international competitive games. So it's a good idea to combine payment systems with games.
Game industry is on HYPE last years, yes. But I dont sure that this coin will be compatible with something like comptetitive mmos
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Hello everyone, does anyone even plan to invest in this project? I read his white sheet, very good

So far very little information on the project. The idea is interesting, but it's too early to think about it.
The idea is not just interesting, it is very promising, because the game industry does not stand still. Online games conquer the world Smiley
The game industry has been booming, especially in recent years with the emergence of some international competitive games. So it's a good idea to combine payment systems with games.
Pages:
Jump to: