Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] U-Ads Advertising Network - page 13. (Read 10888 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 26, 2016, 08:52:25 AM
Good to see the official topic up

Do you have a system in place to prevent fraud views and clicks?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 26, 2016, 06:28:12 AM
And how can we increase our tier? I can see any form to ask for check to raise our tier, or it is automatic at an specific number of impressions/clicks per day?
I already work with your service and received 2 payments, and the cpc is pretty good but just wonder how can i raise my tier.

We, as U-Ads classify the publishers according to the visit frequency of their websites. This system is applied in order to protect and raise the income of our quality data providing publishers as much as advertisers. Once we realize the quality data and increase in your visits on your site , more profitable banners will be viewed on the site.

There are 5 different classes of publishers and the lowest class is called Tier 5 which is applied to new publishers. Each new publisher starts viewing as Tier 5.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 06:03:08 AM
And how can we increase our tier? I can see any form to ask for check to raise our tier, or it is automatic at an specific number of impressions/clicks per day?
I already work with your service and received 2 payments, and the cpc is pretty good but just wonder how can i raise my tier.
March 26, 2016, 05:54:59 AM
All type of sites are accepted? How much it's take to get our payments? What is min CPC for publishers?

We welcome all kinds of websites which do not include any data against the law. For this, your websites are checked and once found suitable , they are verified by our moderators. As long as your earnings reaches the lower withdrawal limit of 0.001 BTC, you can withdraw it into your btc wallet anytime you want. %15 of fee is charged on the views and clicked banners of the publishers. This fee is charged instantly.

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 05:34:46 AM
All type of sites are accepted? How much it's take to get our payments? What is min CPC for publishers?
March 26, 2016, 05:29:14 AM

U-Ads is a new age digital advertising platform. U-Ads , which gather advertisers and publishers, cooperates with CPM and CPC systems. It matches advertisers with the most appropriate publishers and publishers with the most appropriate advertisers via its unique classification system.  By means of this  feature , U-Ads enables advertisers to meet their target audience while increasing the income of publishers who display quality content.

Quick approval process

You do not have to wait for days to join U-Ads advertising network. Your application will be approved in a short time and you will start earning income instantly.

Publisher / Advertiser Classification System

Your website with high traffic earns the same income as your website with low traffic? Your advertisements of high budget does not help you earn enough income in turn due to poor quality websites ? U-Ads classifies  publishers/advertisers according to their website quality and advertisement budget. By means of this, advertisers will have the opportunity to display their advertisements of high budget on more quality websites while publishers are making more income through their quality websites.

Professional Advertisement Targeting

With U-Ads your advertisements will be viewed by the audience you target , therefore , you will earn the highest income in return.

Targetting Options:
  • Country
  • Language
  • Operating System
  • Browser
  • Screen Resolution
  • Device

Statistic Filters

U-Ads statistic pages enables you to follow up how your advertisements are displayed in detail , therefore, enables you to make necessary intervention instantly for more income return. You can control your advertisements displays in terms of Country, Language, Operating System, Browser, Screen Resolution and Device and get quality and explanatory graphic outputs.

CPM and CPC at once

U-Ads offers you smart advertising options. By means of this, you can both earn income per each click and view. With smart advertising options,  you can earn income according to the budget which advertisers allocate and earn more as you increase the quality of your website. Thanks to the best offering system, U-Ads enables publishers who have high CPM and CPC rate to get more advertisement views and clicks.

For further information about the U-Ads, please click here to read our FAQ.
Pages:
Jump to: