Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 41. (Read 30747 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I bought UBIQ 50000 price will rise.. on yobit UBIQ very good trading Smiley
3 days ago I bought 50sat sold 200sat great profit Smiley
Wow,  what a great life changing strategy with UBIQ!!   I bought some Ubiq Coins and it has streaming raise in 24 hours.....

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
UbiQuoin is best crypto currency for trading.I trade on yobit.24 hour high 270 Satoshi Low 105 satoshi Now price 209 satoshi.Today a lof of profit from UbiQuoin.Now I buy more coin for huge profit.Thanx UbiQuoin.

You are right, i made 200% profit from UBIQ within 2 days, price will increase soon as you can see trade volume increasing.
yap bro last 2 days my profit 0.098 btc from UbiQuoin.I think 2 days after UbiQuoin price 500 satoshi.I buying more coin.

Yes and now the price on Yobit still in low so I want to buy more. I believe this project will be successful in the future..
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What is being developed for the UbiQuoin Project? I see the roadmap and I am kind of skeptical to acknowledge if the price if the coin is just going to pump & dump or the price will increase with a steady motion.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Good design. Will be following this thread for updates and prolly start trading the coin. Wish it will be listed on other exchange tho. Also any bounty for translation, social media and forum advertising , etc? it will help get more peoples eye in your project.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I don't think this would end well, I have seen alot of projects listed on Yobit pumped and crash, I don't have any issue with the project but I expect project to move in relation to fundamentals behind the project and not just pump and dumping
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
this is a crypto with great potential!!!
Activity: 812
The coin design looks good.

Isn't there a new coin with the same shortname? Ubiq?
Activity: 476
This is very potential coin.I think the price could be 5000 sat so I will buy more for big profit in the future. Wink
You are Right brother.UbiQuoin is Most profitable crypto currency.I buy 0.2 btc UbiQuoin and waiting price rising
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
not bounty in here
i think is good, if you make campaign bounty
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I am planning to buy more coins one i get funds from the other sectors, but surely this coin has good potential where we can make good profit from it. I have felling that UBIQ will be by my another source of income.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
UbiQuoin is best crypto currency for trading.I trade on yobit.24 hour high 270 Satoshi Low 105 satoshi Now price 209 satoshi.Today a lof of profit from UbiQuoin.Now I buy more coin for huge profit.Thanx UbiQuoin.

You are right, i made 200% profit from UBIQ within 2 days, price will increase soon as you can see trade volume increasing.
yap bro last 2 days my profit 0.098 btc from UbiQuoin.I think 2 days after UbiQuoin price 500 satoshi.I buying more coin.

this coin is actually profitable. better invest our coin here now to gain a lot of it.
Activity: 168
Activity: 428
Your coin is only in yobit.More exchange or yobit is the only?

Already paid and awaiting listing.
paid in where you mean?
Activity: 476

Activity: 406
i would probably invest on it if my funds came to me by this week. Im trusting this coin as it has a good plotform and good admins.
Activity: 448
I bought UBIQ 50000 price will rise.. on yobit UBIQ very good trading Smiley
3 days ago I bought 50sat sold 200sat great profit Smiley

very great only three days the price go to the moon upto 4 times i think it will be great coins in the future and maybe whales investors should see this coin's prospect and can make huge profits from this one
Yeah,Exactly this coin will go to moon in just week i think not week but days only ,Because i see that this project have a oppurtinity and investor will make huge profit ,nice coin with have a good project and intension to do his what that project want to do go!!! Go!!! Go!!! to the moon
Activity: 462
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges
it is necessary to buy more, promising cryptocurrency
yobit.net on invested UBIQ 497.37 BTC  Shocked
Activity: 434
This is very potential coin.I think the price could be 5000 sat so I will buy more for big profit in the future. Wink
Activity: 183
UBIQ look  seems very good ,i plan  more some ubiq
Activity: 742
UBIQ seems performing well.Im going to grab this opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: