Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UBIQ - UbiQuoin - WeLikeIt! - (NEW Topic) - page 40. (Read 30747 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
where I can buy UBIQ ?. It is very attractive.
for now is only at yobit you can buy it and sell it at there https://yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC
i wish ubiq will be listed at another big exchanges soon, ubiq is very good coin for now
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

ubiq go go go 

The price increases to the end of the day
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 129
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
where I can buy UBIQ ?. It is very attractive.
Activity: 742
I bought UBIQ 50000 price will rise.. on yobit UBIQ very good trading Smiley
3 days ago I bought 50sat sold 200sat great profit Smiley

very great only three days the price go to the moon upto 4 times i think it will be great coins in the future and maybe whales investors should see this coin's prospect and can make huge profits from this one
Yes, when big whales start investing in this coin, the price will go much higher and buying it for today's lower price would remain only a dream in future.

ubiq go go go 
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I saw UBIQ being in voting list in c-cex and by the looks of it you guys have no way of going to win the round and get your coin listed. Maybe you want to give bounty for people to vote your coin to get it on top or pay c-cex to get more votes. 0.001 I think is a paid vote.  https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Yeah i request that you add UBIQ in c-cex.com ,just a request because my cellphone have a promblem when i visit yobit so can you plsss add UBIQ in c-cex ,I see a lot of oppurtunity that this coin will have a good project and still rising the price , Go!!!!! Go!!!!! Go!!!!! UBIQ to the moon
e

ubiq is so good ,i had buy more ubiq,make a good profit
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Oтличныe пepcпeктивы,нaдo eщe пpикyпить пoкa цeнa пpиeмлeмaя!!!
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
UbiQuoin Android wallet not available yet? Whether there are plans for it, to help simplify the user in transacting anytime, anywhere
Seems is will be soon, As me know these coin have running so far. Wish a provider service to buying UbiQuoin instantly.
You've bought coins now at exchanger Yobit.
Activity: 602
UbiQuoin Android wallet not available yet? Whether there are plans for it, to help simplify the user in transacting anytime, anywhere
Activity: 812
I bought 100,000 UBIQ and great to see price increasing every minute, this coin have great potential. 95BTC V in 24hrs proves it all.

Good stuff, I am waiting for the price to hit my number before investing into it...i might not even get in, I just like watching the price rise!
Activity: 476
WOW.......... UbiQuoin Price rising Every minute 1 satoshi.this is unbelievable.I love UbiQuoin coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I saw UBIQ being in voting list in c-cex and by the looks of it you guys have no way of going to win the round and get your coin listed. Maybe you want to give bounty for people to vote your coin to get it on top or pay c-cex to get more votes. 0.001 I think is a paid vote.  https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
One best on coins, is time to take the part to buy. Seems, UBIQ have fire of revival.
Activity: 170
I bought 100,000 UBIQ and great to see price increasing every minute, this coin have great potential. 95BTC V in 24hrs proves it all.
Activity: 462
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges
trade boils I bought another 100k UBIQ  Smiley
Activity: 168
This is very potential coin.I think the price could be 5000 sat so I will buy more for big profit in the future. Wink
You are Right brother.UbiQuoin is Most profitable crypto currency.I buy 0.2 btc UbiQuoin and waiting price rising

Let us analyze the recent price action and trade volume of UBIQ. The trading volume of UBIQ had increased significantly on the dates nearing November.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
Well, Hot Buy - Sell on exchanger. I'll take the part Cheesy 90BTC Volume for around 24h.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/UBIQ/BTC
Activity: 812
UbiQuoin is best crypto currency for trading.I trade on yobit.24 hour high 270 Satoshi Low 105 satoshi Now price 209 satoshi.Today a lof of profit from UbiQuoin.Now I buy more coin for huge profit.Thanx UbiQuoin.

You are right, i made 200% profit from UBIQ within 2 days, price will increase soon as you can see trade volume increasing.
yap bro last 2 days my profit 0.098 btc from UbiQuoin.I think 2 days after UbiQuoin price 500 satoshi.I buying more coin.

Yes and now the price on Yobit still in low so I want to buy more. I believe this project will be successful in the future..

This project might be really successful. When I checked o. YoBit, the price was moving plenty of times within each minute. There might be a bot strictly purchasing this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: