Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete! - page 14. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
hi guys someone know how many hours the withdraw processing Huh from UCASH account to wallet
2h now i'm waiting "status : processing"

It could take awhile. People are claiming 3 - 10 days. While Alpha BTC claims it could take up to 3 days. I requested a transfer to Alpha about 12 hours ago and still no coins.

I registered an account.
They got me:  "UCASH Available: 288.46945645 UCASH".

When i try to transfer them to BTC-Alpha they ask a Network fees per transaction : 300 UCASH...
300 UCASH, are, at the actual market price, around $46,00

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SCAMMMMMM!

Activate your google authenticator you will receive 60 ucash more Smiley
and you can create many account for take free coin after you you send all on one ucash account
transfert between ucash is free no fees

i do like that i get 1015 UCASH

I hope they freeze your account and take back the UCASH. You and others that do this are the reason why they had to freeze the affiliate bonus.

It may well be fraud ...
The site is not allowing to withdraw as "access denied"

This happens when you don't leave enough in your account to cover the transfer fee.

For example if you have 1300 UCASH

Transfer 1000 and leave 300 in your account to cover transfer fees. If you try to transfer without leaving 300 behind to cover fees you will get an error message.

Also make sure you are in the right section. You have to log in to the main site and click menu. From the menu select send ucash.

I did a transfer off 299 to BTC Alpha trade. Just to check if it really was 300 transfer fee.
It's not it's 5 for transferfee.
That said I did the withdrawal almost 2 hours ago. Still have not received it in my Alpha Ucash wallet.

I did a transfer last night and it cost me 300 UCASH.

Mine never went through yet either. Rumor has it, it can take up to 10 days or longer.

Be quiet my friend you don't know who i am and for what i did that, then please be relax and take it easy!!!

Affiliate bonus... !!!!!
they freeze the affiliate bonus because they are scammer, and the people searching the affiliate bonus are the "only" reason of these scammers!!!

And be relaxing with pronuncing some words... cause the reason of comunity is to prevent the scammers and moon promisers!! OK??

Regards

I am relaxed. The reason you did it was to get more free UCASH. The site reps specifically said they had to freeze the affiliate bonus due to members doing exactly what you described.

The fee has been reduced to 5 UCASH per withdrawal.  The withdrawal amount hasn't been updated on the website.

Withdrawal Link : https://portal.u.cash/ucash/senducash

Looks like I cashed out a little too soon. I paid 300 UCASH last night.

Either way that is good news for future cashouts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hi guys someone know how many hours the withdraw processing Huh from UCASH account to wallet

It could take awhile. People are claiming 3 - 10 days. While Alpha BTC claims it could take up to 3 days. I requested a transfer to Alpha about 12 hours ago and still no coins.

I registered an account.

When i try to transfer them to BTC-Alpha they ask a Network fees per transaction : 300 UCASH...

SCAMMMMMM!

and you can create many account for take free coin after you you send all on one ucash account

I hope they freeze your account and take back the UCASH. You and others that do this are the reason why they had to freeze the affiliate bonus.

It may well be fraud ...

This happens when you don't leave enough in your account to cover the transfer fee.

Transfer 1000 and leave 300 in your account to cover transfer fees. If you try to transfer without leaving 300 behind to cover fees you will get an error message.

Also make sure you are in the right section. You have to log in to the main site and click menu. From the menu select send ucash.

I did a transfer off 299 to BTC Alpha trade. Just to check if it really was 300 transfer fee.
That said I did the withdrawal almost 2 hours ago. Still have not received it in my Alpha Ucash wallet.

Mine never went through yet either. Rumor has it, it can take up to 10 days or longer.

Be quiet my friend you don't know who i am and for what i did that, then please be relax and take it easy!!!

Affiliate bonus... !!!!!
they freeze the affiliate bonus because they are scammer, and the people searching the affiliate bonus are the "only" reason of these scammers!!!

And be relaxing with pronuncing some words... cause the reason of comunity is to prevent the scammers and moon promisers!! OK??

Regards
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
The fee has been reduced to 5 UCASH per withdrawal.  The withdrawal amount hasn't been updated on the website.

Withdrawal Link : https://portal.u.cash/ucash/senducash
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
i consider this project very hilarious.

- low volume on small exchange but marketcap of top25
- bought facebook likes
- a very funny "opening our office" video with 2 guys talking, one guy putting his backhead into the camera so it looks like if there are ppl autending, some fake sounds (claps etc), and voila.

imo a clearly scam.

The big portion of the supply is under control by a person or group of pumpers so they are moving the price like that on unknown exchange there is possibility maybe there are too involve into this scam. Totally stupid concept and some unknown people want to scam people.
Activity: 31
i consider this project very hilarious.

- low volume on small exchange but marketcap of top25
- bought facebook likes
- a very funny "opening our office" video with 2 guys talking, one guy putting his backhead into the camera so it looks like if there are ppl autending, some fake sounds (claps etc), and voila.

imo a clearly scam.
Activity: 53
I think they need to rebrand to the following logo.
UCRASH
Activity: 17
Obvious  scam or pump and dump.  With Ucash being on only one minor exchange, and volume of only 3 million when others at that marketcap have volumes of over 50 million, get ready to lose your money if you go for this.  This is not FUD, just common sense from what the statistics are saying.
Activity: 3
"UCASH will initially be an ERC20 token."

No thanks. After watching the whole Monero Gold debacle unfold, I'll be steering clear of anything ERC20 related that doesn't tied directly into a product. I hold ERC20 tokens, but this will not be one of them. Buyer beware. Just my humble opinion and no disrespect to U.CASH, just know you set your ship out in known dangerous waters.

I registered an account.

SCAMMMMMM!

It may well be fraud ...

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
When any market will be moving like this how Ucash is doing on coinmarketcap what kind of response do you expect. It is a classical example of manipulation based on mountain of supply to get it there at that high. How long would you be able to sustain that place is to be watched. It will be interesting to see coming days.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Those who are calling u cash coin scam are the biggest hypocrites, it doesn't matter if it is, as long as u can earn money on this. Why do you invest money in cryptocurrencies for?

This has got to be one of the most foolish comments I've seen on here. So it doesn't matter if something is a scam as long as you make money from it? What a stupid thing to say! You are the kind of person scammers love to steal from. And you sound like a shameless scammer!
Activity: 139
Merit: 19
MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE
It may well be fraud ...

6h i m waiting now
nothing to came on my wallet
Activity: 6
It may well be fraud ...

Activity: 139
Merit: 19
MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE

I registered an account.

SCAMMMMMM!

Activity: 963
Merit: 57
This is strange cos I ordered withdraw yesterday and received U cash next day in the morning. This coin is a very good project, it gives a lot of opportunities to earn money. Those who are calling u cash coin scam are the biggest hypocrites, it doesn't matter if it is, as long as u can earn money on this. Why do you invest money in cryptocurrencies for?
Activity: 90
I also got 288.36695926 Ucash. I will just leave it there for now.

You have no other choice but to leave it there unless you can get some more somehow. Transfer fees are 300 UCASH.
Do you think it will be 300 UCASH even if price increases significantly?
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
So it will be a P2P exchange correct? As P2P, will not my data be requested to register and use the exchange?
I also got 288.36695926 Ucash. I will just leave it there for now.

You have no other choice but to leave it there unless you can get some more somehow. Transfer fees are 300 UCASH.
It may well be fraud ...

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
The project really looks like a scam I ordered withdrawal Ucash tokens from my dashboard on the site and wait for two days
Pages:
Jump to: