Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete! - page 15. (Read 9485 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I also got 288.36695926 Ucash. I will just leave it there for now.
Activity: 15
It really looks like a scam, but if it is not. I mean the cashbullies are buying it now, because they understand, that it is going up, not only pump and dump.
Activity: 28
hi guys someone know how many hours the withdraw processing Huh from UCASH account to wallet
2h now i'm waiting "status : processing"

It could take awhile. People are claiming 3 - 10 days. While Alpha BTC claims it could take up to 3 days. I requested a transfer to Alpha about 12 hours ago and still no coins.

I registered an account.
They got me:  "UCASH Available: 288.46945645 UCASH".

When i try to transfer them to BTC-Alpha they ask a Network fees per transaction : 300 UCASH...
300 UCASH, are, at the actual market price, around $46,00

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SCAMMMMMM!
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
How can I transfer UCASH to btc-Alpha? There is some strange process, cause I have one way. only to send Customer.

When you log in to the official U.CASH site, click the menu link and then from the list click send ucash. Don't forget it cost 300 UCASH to send any amount of coins so leave at least 300 behind in your account or you will get an error message.
Activity: 197
hi guys someone know how many hours the withdraw processing Huh from UCASH account to wallet
2h now i'm waiting "status : processing"

It could take awhile. People are claiming 3 - 10 days. While Alpha BTC claims it could take up to 3 days. I requested a transfer to Alpha about 12 hours ago and still no coins.
Activity: 8
How can I transfer UCASH to btc-Alpha? There is some strange process, cause I have one way. only to send Customer.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
this SCAM can't be more obvious... I doubt somebody is actually buying this shitcoin.. it's all artificial pump and coinmarketcap abuse

Totally agreed all people should stay away from this scam project if they want to lose their hard earned. Just manipulation in the market with fake volume and big price to trap the newcomers to dump on them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
another P&D manipulation?
cya at 0.01USD?
Activity: 9
this SCAM can't be more obvious... I doubt somebody is actually buying this shitcoin.. it's all artificial pump and coinmarketcap abuse
Activity: 19
To get 500 free coins, I have to give you $1 at least?

Nope you just open an account @ https://u.cash and you will receive 500UCASH automatically

The offer is stil valid???
If i open an account i recive 500UCASH ?

Regards

I have just registered an account, receive 289 ucash token.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
It is being pumped huge $0.198853 USD (869.22%) but only on one exchange I'm not impressed at all, I think it's being manipulated Btc alpha is not a popular exchange first time I read about it and I don't know if it is good exchange to trade with.
Activity: 28
To get 500 free coins, I have to give you $1 at least?

Nope you just open an account @ https://u.cash and you will receive 500UCASH automatically

The offer is stil valid???
If i open an account i recive 500UCASH ?

Regards
Activity: 76
One other full centralised ERC20 project.
Activity: 136
Why it went to moon?
Pump n dump? Or something else?
Activity: 59
ucash pump 0,3$.ucash. Oh sh!t
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
U.CASH is a peer to peer, financial service platform designed for the entire world. Go seamlessly between digital currencies and fiat cash through our retail converter network. Access financial services on the U.CASH platform

i think you need to create your own platform,so we dont need erc20 in ethereum anymore,like stellar maybe or xrp ripple

what the token contract address ?

is  free still available coin if join throuh your website ?

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
This will surely gain attention due to its bulky price increase while almost all coins are suffering in Coinmarketcap! Cool
Activity: 57
Anyone able to withdraw from BTC-Alpha?
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
Extremely good team, want to see where this goes. Initial listing prices are very promising.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Just as I thought, it dumped. I hope the people who put money into this junk coin learned something. It is a red flag when price shoots up over 100% in such a short time.   
Pages:
Jump to: