Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete! - page 18. (Read 9485 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
What is needed to get 500 Ucash: to fill in all the empty fileds in Account Verification section? (I added the Two-Factor Authentication and number of Ucash increased)
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
 now down to $0.0103. But I'm very happy because I got pre ibo. I'm just very happy it is on exchange now 👍😁  Thank you team
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I am a member of Reddit bounty campaign and I've done posts in Reddit, when will I receive reward?
Activity: 25
I do not believe this project is scam, Viet Nam very trust in it, can anyone withdraw ucash yet? Cool

You are cheater, you can not withdraw.
I am vietnammese and i withdraw successully.
So many people did successfully, except cheater.
I hate cheater.

I just received the bonus from the referral to my friends, my account 8k U. The man I know has 2 million Ucash and has withdrawn on wallet MEW  Huh. I think this is not fair.  Cry
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Has everyone given up on this ?

When will this hit the exchanges and when will we be able to transfer our U.Cash in our dashboard to them ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
When it  will be calculated rewards on dashboard for the bounty of articles and Reddit?
Activity: 406
How to increase of verifivation level? I uploaded the necessary documents a week ago, but nothing happend.
Activity: 23
Made withdrawal week ago, everything went fine, it gave me Transaction ID, Order ID, but not TX, which was strange.
Since then week past already, nothing came to my wallet.
Opened ticket in support, 0 answers.   
Activity: 59
I do not believe this project is scam, Viet Nam very trust in it, can anyone withdraw ucash yet? Cool

You are cheater, you can not withdraw.
I am vietnammese and i withdraw successully.
So many people did successfully, except cheater.
I hate cheater.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Why my access to bounties is "Permission Denied"?
Yes, I have the same problem, I think that there will be some explanation from dev
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The market value determines the importance of the project.
Continue to focus on this project in the future.
Activity: 25
Activity: 17
when will the pre IBO end ?
Activity: 67
Why my access to bounties is "Permission Denied"?
Activity: 9
bitcointalk community seems not to care about this great project Shocked.
and in what would you like to see the manifestation of this care? Here a lot depends on the organizers themselves, maybe this is not the most profitable place
Activity: 213
bitcointalk community seems not to care about this great project Shocked.
Activity: 37
Tell me please, Is there any hope that the commission for the transaction will change for the better? Was this a problem or was it planned?

My opinion, that this doesn't matter yet, before moon, because if token goes to scam in future, there are will not be any sence to hold them on cold wallet, so i will hold them on their site now, and if comission will be smaller withdraw, also maybe will be some benefit for holders on their side, and maybe there will be exchange for bitcoins without comission in future
Activity: 9
Tell me please, Is there any hope that the commission for the transaction will change for the better? Was this a problem or was it planned?
Activity: 37
wtf is going on? Huh. Why can not I scan google authenticator? Angry. There is no QR code Huh. How can I scan? Huh.

On my phone all working true Chrome mobile, also on big computer also working friends says.

P.S. Owh i see, you already reg this Auth on Google app, maybe you reinstall you Google Auth app? This is form for write already given PIN not for add in Google Auth
Activity: 213
wtf is going on? Huh. Why can not I scan google authenticator? Angry. There is no QR code Huh. How can I scan? Huh.

Pages:
Jump to: