Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete! - page 19. (Read 9485 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The IBO is over. Now you can withdraw your ucash to MEW.
waiting for next info
Activity: 23
What happens now when IBO is over?
Are you going to put U.CASH on exchanges?   
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There sure are alot of bounties on offer, just be aware of how much your privacy is worth and if the amount of UCash you are getting is worth it, not diggin at Ucash just at crypto in general.

Dirty, I understand the concern unfortunately without some type of verification, email and phone number, people would game the system. But yes absolutely a valid concern, privacy is very important to us. We treat this very seriously and do everything we can to protect this.

Regards,

JM
Activity: 123
About the VISA card, you said you are starting with Canada and spread to other countries. Will the Virtual VISA/MasterCard be working across all countries as soon as the system is rolled out?
Activity: 335
I see a very interesting project, and I think the U.CASH project has a good future. good luck and have lots of investors
i registered in the site. But did not get any UCASH yet. instead it is asking for BTC/ETH investment. Not sure what to do.

Does it take time to receive UCASH in account?

The asking for BTC/ETH is for becoming a benefactor. If you log in through portal.u.cash you can register your phone and email, once this is complete you earn 500 u.cash
i saw that somethings on your website didn't work properly. where or what i should do to letting you know about that errors

Also I have a concern
What is the ticker? I saw that somewhere said the ticker is XUC (which is already taken by UnionCash coin), and this ANN thread said the ticker is UCASH. which one is correct?

We are UCASH, XUC was our original but as copy cats came out, we had to change so UCASH is the one.
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
Ok, find followers to level up
Activity: 4
Also I have a concern
What is the ticker? I saw that somewhere said the ticker is XUC (which is already taken by UnionCash coin), and this ANN thread said the ticker is UCASH. which one is correct?
Activity: 209
Merit: 7
I  have registred but not getting 1 ucash

Have you verified your email address and mobile number?
Activity: 43
I  have registred but not getting 1 ucash
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
i saw that somethings on your website didn't work properly. where or what i should do to letting you know about that errors
Activity: 4
Hey, I registered an account and had logged in successfully. However, I did not receive any phone calls or SMS for account verification after entering my phone number and clicking "send". What should I do to verify my phone number?
Sorry, i want to ask a bit, what is B2B Development ?

Actually i am quite interesting about your cencept, that's like slow airdrop, there available IBO level which the Price are different, Cool

For the B2B is business to business development as oppose to peer to peer or peer to business.

Ohh okay cool

Would be happy to watching this thread till closely, a huge total supply but a good distribution method, looking forward

Keep watching, we will have a huge marketing push soon and we should see more volume coming through in the final month.

We are still confident in finishing strong.

A big marketing push sounds promising! Will it be a bounty campaign or something different?

Also what's the minimum required to be raised from the IBO?

Great Question,

We are going to push for onboarding new users and converters, while pushing our bounty campaign, such as sign up and receive 500UCASH, link twitter, etc...

We have no minimum currently we have  >1,000,000,000 UCASH claimed and will continue to distribute until we reach the IBO period ends or the max UCASH allocated for the IBO is distributed. If in the event the IBO period ends before all UCASH is distributed, all remaining unclaimed UCASH will be pooled together with the rest of the UCASH allocated for future bounties dedicated towards the growth of our network.

Please feel free to ask any other questions.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Actually i am quite interesting about your cencept, that's like slow airdrop, there available IBO level which the Price are different, Cool

For the B2B is business to business development as oppose to peer to peer or peer to business.

Ohh okay cool

Would be happy to watching this thread till closely, a huge total supply but a good distribution method, looking forward

Keep watching, we will have a huge marketing push soon and we should see more volume coming through in the final month.

A big marketing push sounds promising! Will it be a bounty campaign or something different?

Also what's the minimum required to be raised from the IBO?

i registered in the site. But did not get any UCASH yet. instead it is asking for BTC/ETH investment. Not sure what to do.

Ganeshramk, did you verify your Email or phone number? If you chose to verify your phone number it will call you with a code so it cannot be VOIP or SMS type services.

You should see in the top left corner a red
  • and a message asking to verify your mobile. Also go to the menu > dashboard > My profile and you can verify your account there.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I think that it is a good project.

Thank you very much!

Ohh okay cool

Pages:
Jump to: