Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine - page 6. (Read 134925 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1
UnbreakableCoin added to ezpool.net

--========= Miner settings =========--

stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:3300
Username: your_unbreakable coin_address
pass : x

================================

Good luck
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added UnbreakableCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for UnbreakableCoin Pay:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 12e1w6ycipZwd6PBsK7nvKGj8iWwoNFGHF -p c=UNB 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/UNB

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=717

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This could help understand that this coin is most likely "dead"
https://www.blockexperts.com/unb
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
What do you mean? Do you mean if you can mine with an Antminer S7?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Antminer S7 does great job!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Simple... because it has no use except for speculative purpose.
Which perfectly describes every coin on the market, so I refer back to:
Because he hasn't the vaguest notion what he's on about  Cheesy
Activity: 167
That is your opinion, but you should explain, why do you think that is a shitcoin.

Simple... because it has no use except for speculative purpose.
The Coin is listed on Bittrex.
And coinwarz has it on his Profitability Site
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
It seems i see this project is long over, whether this coin is already listed on the exchange market place?

whether to get this coin just through mining?
Retired IRCX God
That is your opinion, but you should explain, why do you think that is a shitcoin.
Because he hasn't the vaguest notion what he's on about  Cheesy
Activity: 167
...[stuff]....
Feel free to contact the dev and donate time and/or money to the cause.....  Wink

Yeah, perhaps you could send him some UNB ... Wink
Why would anyone send shitcoin to any dev to keep a shitcoin alive when there are already so many?
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
...[stuff]....
Feel free to contact the dev and donate time and/or money to the cause.....  Wink

Yeah, perhaps you could send him some UNB ... Wink
Retired IRCX God
...[stuff]....
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
Okay.. I know all of this has been mentioned above, but I wanted to share my problems so that [hopefully] the dev will start helping his own coin, and in-turn help us. First, we need a good, working block explorer (really, the hosting period just needs to be renewed here: https://blockexperts.com/unb). Once that is accomplished, it will likely help attract more miners because they would see the coin/dev is active. Which also solves problem number two - the need for steady mining. Problem number three is the easiest fix of all. I have come across several broken links on the official coin site - not only is that unprofessional, it is easily fixable and a huge deterrent.

It was nice to see the dev had set a booth up in Las Vegas some time ago - it showed commitment, activeness, dedication, etc.. Looking back, perhaps the money would have been better spent fixing all of these potentially fatal issues (going in logical order, it seems sensible that one would want a strong, working coin before setting up a booth to promote it; otherwise what's the point?). Scrolling through only the last few pages of this thread, I haven't seen anything posted by the dev (jimblasko), and this makes me wonder if the pending deposits on Bittrex will ever confirm (and even of they do, they will be worthless without an active dev).

EDIT: I did find some comments stating Jim Blasko's account was hacked, and he would create a new one after Thanksgiving, but it looks as if that never happened.. [please correct me if I'm wrong]
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Hi! What exactly is the reason for this massive breakout? I haven't been following this place for some time and just saw the jump in the charts.
Yes, of Course. You can mine with an Antminer S9 for example
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
So then it is possible to be mined with Asics? Looks nice then. But it is really a long-term investment I suppose
Retired IRCX God
The reason that the coin is borked now is because some idiot decided to purchase over 50PH of hashrate on nicehash and use it all on SHA-256 on Zpool, which was mining unbreakable at the time, I know I'm pissed because all of my coins are now stuck basically permanently.
So, follow his example and spend like 8.5BTC (which is what 50PH costs for 24 hrs) to move the chain.....

#just_sayin'
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The reason that the coin is borked now is because some idiot decided to purchase over 50PH of hashrate on nicehash and use it all on SHA-256 on Zpool, which was mining unbreakable at the time, I know I'm pissed because all of my coins are now stuck basically permanently.
Pages:
Jump to: