Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine - page 8. (Read 134872 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
Network hashrate is currently 29.20 PH/s (according to coinwarz.com). The iSpace pool is currently dead (possibly due to the significant increase in load from people mining UNB recently). The new coin-mining.net pool for UNB is currently mining at a total of 0.066 TH/s, and most high power miners wouldn't be able to mine there because of too many restarts being requested). I am not aware of any other pools for UNB at time of this post. My question (even before iSpace pools went offline a bit ago) has been this:

WHERE IS ALL OF THE HASH POWER COMING FROM???

I realize there are likely a few solo miners mining UNB, but I highly doubt any one solo miner would be pointing significant amounts of their hash power towards solo mining this coin (even with the current profitability). Prior to the iSpace pool going offline, the entire network hashrate was much more than the 29.20 PH/s currently listed on coinwarz.com, which means there is ~29+ PH/s of mining coming from somewhere other than iSpace and coin-mining.net pools combined (even when iSpace is online). Can anyone help provide some insight as to where that much mining power would be coming from?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Code:
addnode=158.69.126.193:9336
addnode=173.212.202.33:9336
addnode=176.9.48.205:9336
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Amazing, unbelieveable, $ 3.61 for one UNB-Coin  Roll Eyes Shocked
The wallet is still runing?
You add some Nodes in your conf?

Here is an example for an Mining-Wallet

rpcuser=yourname
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9337
port=9336
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=8
addnode=198.24.142.136
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello, I download the 2017 wallet for mac from the unb web site, but it show "no block source available". Anyone can help me?
this is the wallet version v0.10.3.0-4a70549 (64-bit)
I think it can be little snitch app, I allow the connections, but maybe i did something wrong, because most of the time this error is about old version of wallets or firewall issue.
We modified our Pool.

http://unb.coin-mining.net

Miner with a small diff, you can use the normal Port stratum+tcp://unb.coin-mining.net:3341

For Miner with a high diff, for example nicehash you will use this Stratum Proxy stratum+tcp://unb.coin-mining.net:3263

Happy Mining and Merry Christmas
Activity: 1
in zpool you will mine most profitable coin in Sha256. the payment is UNB. You won't mine unb directly.
Retired IRCX God
...Alright, from reading through the thread, looks like deposits arn't making it into Bittrex, so what, the network is going / or is down?  Not sure where CoinWarz is getting it's information
Ignore IconFirm's FUD based on his personal issues (most of which revolve around his illiteracy). Deposits are posing fine to Bittrex; I've made more than a dozen deposits totaling thousands of coins in the last 24 hrs and not had a single issue related to Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I'm not the only person wondering this ....

1) This thread has nothing for 3.5 yrs, (edit ... for some reason I didn't see any recent posts)
2) there are no mining pools that I can find mining this coin, MultiPool has 0 hash, iSpace 0 hash, other web pages don't load
3) Coinwarz has been showing this most profitable for days, and network at 43Ph

Is this coin mineable?  

Alright, from reading through the thread, looks like deposits arn't making it into Bittrex, so what, the network is going / or is down?  Not sure where CoinWarz is getting it's information

We're mining it. http://zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=sha256

Only ~18+ Ph/s right now.

I thought Zpool was just - Zcash - my bad.  I might add some hash.
Can you mine directly to Bittrex?  (it's not something you should do, typically, just curious)

you can if you're brave, but yes, shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 159
Merit: 11

1) This thread has nothing for 3.5 yrs, (edit ... for some reason I didn't see any recent posts)
2) there are no mining pools that I can find mining this coin, MultiPool has 0 hash, iSpace 0 hash, other web pages don't load

Is this coin mineable?  

Alright, from reading through the thread, looks like deposits arn't making it into Bittrex, so what, the network is going / or is down?  Not sure where CoinWarz is getting it's information

I thought Zpool was just - Zcash - my bad.  I might add some hash.
Can you mine directly to Bittrex?  (it's not something you should do, typically, just curious)
legendary

Is this coin mineable?  

Alright, from reading through the thread, looks like deposits arn't making it into Bittrex, so what, the network is going / or is down?  Not sure where CoinWarz is getting it's information

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

Is this coin mineable?  

Alright, from reading through the thread, looks like deposits arn't making it into Bittrex, so what, the network is going / or is down?  Not sure where CoinWarz is getting it's information
legendary
Hi,

i test this in my S9 miner

stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zpool.ca:3333
BTC Adress
c=UNB

Unter Status the S9 say stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zpool.ca:3333 BTC Adress  ist Dead

is this wrong?

should be fine.1600+ other miners on it digging away.
Activity: 31
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
hi adorid,

i can not see any Port for the coin.
Only for all sha256 coin the Port    3333.
But i only would like the mine the UNB coin. Where can i mine the coin?

Thats standard for yaamp pools, here is command line how to mine in hashpool.eu:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:3333 -u  -p c=UNB
Retired IRCX God
I've no problems with bittrex. and send them thousands of coins.
Because you didn't register with a name like Nunya Business and then try to ID verify, like some of these fools  Tongue
legendary

More Bittrex dodgyness.

The only other exchange (C-Cex) looks like it's gonna go *poof* any day now, if it hasn't already, so Bittrex are playing silly buggers. Again.

BE CAREFUL.

Right on cue, C-Cec has indeed gone **poof**

Lost deposit-  0.21 Btc on Bittrex in the last week and nothing back from support. Starting to have doubts about this site. Anyone else having similar experience?

Many users are having problems with Bittrex now & it seems to be getting worse - they've become completely untrustworthy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306630.220

I can only suggest you add your problem to their scam thread.

I've no problems with bittrex. and send them thousands of coins.
Activity: 31
hi adorid,

i can not see any Port for the coin.
Only for all sha256 coin the Port    3333.
But i only would like the mine the UNB coin. Where can i mine the coin?
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: