Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine - page 9. (Read 134925 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

More Bittrex dodgyness.

The only other exchange (C-Cex) looks like it's gonna go *poof* any day now, if it hasn't already, so Bittrex are playing silly buggers. Again.

BE CAREFUL.

Right on cue, C-Cec has indeed gone **poof**

Lost deposit-  0.21 Btc on Bittrex in the last week and nothing back from support. Starting to have doubts about this site. Anyone else having similar experience?

Many users are having problems with Bittrex now & it seems to be getting worse - they've become completely untrustworthy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306630.220

I can only suggest you add your problem to their scam thread.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi,

now all pools are down. Where can i mine the coin?

THX
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is it a high price for Christmas, is it a gift for investors, a very good gift, and can you continue to go up again?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
Lost deposit-  0.21 Btc on Bittrex in the last week and nothing back from support. Starting to have doubts about this site. Anyone else having similar experience?
* ComputerGenie has, literally, never lost a single cent on Bittrex through any fault of Bittrex.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

More Bittrex dodgyness.

The only other exchange (C-Cex) looks like it's gonna go *poof* any day now, if it hasn't already, so Bittrex are playing silly buggers. Again.

BE CAREFUL.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Unbreakablecoin passes $4.50 Up 98% Today. Merry Christmas

More Bittrex dodgyness.

BE CAREFUL.

Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Where can I dump this shitcoin if bittrex won't allow new accounts? 200 fucking confirms...shit pools
What a fucking scam!!!
What dope smoker told you Bittrex (who only requires 6 confirms) doesn't accept new accounts?
That aside, if an exchange makes a crypto-currency in your mind, then crypto isn't the thing for you.  Roll Eyes

NO NEW ACCOUNTS !
From the horses mouth
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003463331

And...
Pool op just changed to 105 confirms..was 200 during the spike in hashrate

Yup - like I said, more Bittrex dodgyness  Wink
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
Where can I dump this shitcoin if bittrex won't allow new accounts? 200 fucking confirms...shit pools
What a fucking scam!!!
What dope smoker told you Bittrex (who only requires 6 confirms) doesn't accept new accounts?
That aside, if an exchange makes a crypto-currency in your mind, then crypto isn't the thing for you.  Roll Eyes

NO NEW ACCOUNTS !
From the horses mouth
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003463331

And...
Pool op just changed to 105 confirms..was 200 during the spike in hashrate
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I just read the link of bounty program of this project and I can say that you have a lot of bounty programs that can choose where we will join and its quite attractive because of the stakes you are giving is high, and it's very nice and favorable.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Ok, you are right. That's strange, unfortunately the offical block Explorer Website https://www.blockexperts.com/unb doesn't work.
Today there aren't found any blocks. In the last 2 days over 100.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Yes, I'm sure - a typical scenario for UNB - however, it was sent two days ago and plenty of blocks were found after the transaction was sent, and the balance has gone from my wallet (but with no confirmations).

This is the TxID: 901542d9c70e4c6338bc6240479b63c6735b08fd431f477708cf6affe139be8e

The Problem is, that no new blocks will be found. The Networkhashrate is going down, yesterday the Hashrate was about 4.3 PH, now is only 2.7 PH. The Diff is always the same.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Is there a working explorer?

I've had two transactions go astray - one from the wallet just showing 0 confirmations for over a day; and one exchange to exchange (that just disappeared).
Where is the Problem. An UNB-Blocks Needs 100 Confirmations for verify.

This 2 Block verified.

This Block Needs some confirmations

For example a Litecoin or Peercoin Blocks Needs 520 Confirmations.
Retired IRCX God
What a fucking scam!!!
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
What a fucking scam!!!
Retired IRCX God
...The only other exchange (C-Cex) looks like it's gonna go *poof* any day now, if it hasn't already, so Bittrex are playing silly buggers. Again...
Does anyone listen to your unfounded, baseless FUD; like, ever?  Roll Eyes
We had some Problems with Payout in the UNB-Pool, but the Problem is solved now.
Sorry, about that.
Pages:
Jump to: