Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine - page 5. (Read 134872 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I’m so looking forward to joining in this
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
300ths for 4 hours and no block found!? What’s does that mean? Any crypto God explain !? Or maybe s ceo? Network hash rate 75ths figured I’d find one or two blocks lol
Well, for one it means that you should put your text outside of the [/quote] tag.

But as for the actual question, with a current block diff of 2.079 billion, 300TH/s could find a block every 8hr 16min 17sec (on average); so, it "means" that you didn't mine long enough for your hashrate to even be statistically likely to find a block.
"Network hashrate" is, and always will be, a guess; it's nothing more than an average calculation based on the amount of time it took for the previous block(s) to be found and it has no bearing on the current state of anything.
Activity: 98
This project should be trusted and value. Wink
Activity: 10
UNB Wallet in bittrex has not worked for a long time.
This will cause UNB to lose such great exchanges as bittrex.
I hope UNB developers fix it immediately.
This is a common misconception. There is nothing wrong with the wallet or the coin; UNB is suffering from a lack of hash-power and the chain is moving incredibly slow.  Cry
[/quot

Just moved 300ths to the coin see if I can help
[/quote

300ths for 4 hours and no block found!? What’s does that mean? Any crypto God explain !? Or maybe s ceo? Network hash rate 75ths figured I’d find one or two blocks lol
Activity: 10
This is a common misconception. There is nothing wrong with the wallet or the coin; UNB is suffering from a lack of hash-power and the chain is moving incredibly slow.  Cry
[/quot

Just moved 300ths to the coin see if I can help
Retired IRCX God
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 3
There is no information about `this coin is died`. And bittrex is still listing it Smiley I hope it won't be removed.
Activity: 40
it seems to be officially dead now
Activity: 29
Hi
Somebody knows where i can make a paper wallet for Unbreakablecoin?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
this coin already went to the exchanges? I have not found her anywhere. there is information?
This coin has been a dead coin for years, only reason it is on exchanges is because they never delisted it.
Activity: 84
this coin already went to the exchanges? I have not found her anywhere. there is information?
Retired IRCX God
The last block was found on February 14th, that is the problem.
yeah, no
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
The last block was found on February 14th, that is the problem.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Is this coin dead now? we been mining it then about 2 weeks ago everything just stopped. Including the wallet will no longer sync?

Really?

So like you can’t send your UNB to exchanges? 

Pump inkomming!   Grin
Activity: 1
Is this coin dead now? we been mining it then about 2 weeks ago everything just stopped. Including the wallet will no longer sync?
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
At Bittrex:
The last block update occurred 15863 minutes ago.

Where do you sell it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
lol, what just has happened? Triggered my sell at 14999 lol. Wasn't expecting that one to boost.
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: