Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO / - page 13. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Security protection is what everyone needed to make sure all their data to get protected.
As UNCLOAK provide that it will protect us from Cyber threat.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Sounds good, doesn't work  Undecided
I've heard about that project before, but don't really know the idea
Why do you think it doesn't work?
I can even leave a link for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxYWSCmdxw  In general, the idea of the project seems to me utopian and I don't think that such a system will work
Okay. But could you explain why are you so pessimistic?
Maybe the project will be able to help in some special cases. But there will be a few of such cases, because you cannot guess all the ways that hackers can use
Of course, nothing can guarantee 100% security, but this project will help prevent fraud at times! Usually, the tools of scammers are rather monotonous and it is quite possible to conduct a check for each of them
Well maybe you're right, we'll see
Activity: 208
I can even leave a link for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxYWSCmdxw  In general, the idea of the project seems to me utopian and I don't think that such a system will work
Maybe the project will be able to help in some special cases. But there will be a few of such cases, because you cannot guess all the ways that hackers can use
Of course, nothing can guarantee 100% security, but this project will help prevent fraud at times! Usually, the tools of scammers are rather monotonous and it is quite possible to conduct a check for each of them
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I see the project has been developed over 2 years under the road map. The concept of the project is good, but too little information, ANN has only pictures, no links at all.
Can you tell me all the links to the site, telegram, discord, WP ... of the project?
I think if this project is successful it will have great potential, so I want to study more.
Thank you!

Here https://icodrops.com/uncloak/
Activity: 129
I see the project has been developed over 2 years under the road map. The concept of the project is good, but too little information, ANN has only pictures, no links at all.
Can you tell me all the links to the site, telegram, discord, WP ... of the project?
I think if this project is successful it will have great potential, so I want to study more.
Thank you!
Activity: 153
Activity: 149
With the increasing of devices and applications to them, the need for this kind of systems as Uncloak grows exponentially year by year. This is an occasion to think about investing
Activity: 201
Accidentally found this project. Looks cool. At what stage is the ICO now?
On 3d of July, if I'm not mistaken. Better check it somewhere Wink
Activity: 228
Accidentally found this project. Looks cool. At what stage is the ICO now?
Activity: 162
I'm a bit skeptical about this project. The idea is very difficult to implement, and the hackers tools also don't stand still. Let's see how the project will develop

The team is filled by the experienced experts in the field of blockchain cybersecurity, so I think that you should not worry about the technical implementation of the product
Will they figure out criminals intentions and then will tell the police about it?
Despite the fact that they have a very powerful artificial intelligence, it doesn't have extrasensory abilities. Everything works completely differently imo Roll Eyes
The Uncloak system will simulate hacking into the website along the way checking the entire anti-virus system of this website. If a hacking method is detected, then this vulnerability is entered into the database. Thus, the wider this database becomes, the easier it will be to secure the Internet from real hacking
Activity: 218
I'm a bit skeptical about this project. The idea is very difficult to implement, and the hackers tools also don't stand still. Let's see how the project will develop

The team is filled by the experienced experts in the field of blockchain cybersecurity, so I think that you should not worry about the technical implementation of the product
Will they figure out criminals intentions and then will tell the police about it?
Despite the fact that they have a very powerful artificial intelligence, it doesn't have extrasensory abilities. Everything works completely differently imo Roll Eyes
Activity: 220

Activity: 156
Uncloak will catch cyber-criminals and then severely punish them, won't it?
No, they leave this case to the police. Uncloak solves the problem of hacking even before criminals want to do it
Activity: 225
Uncloak will catch cyber-criminals and then severely punish them, won't it?
Activity: 238
Do they support the KYC system?
Activity: 148
Whatever the reasons, the idea of ​​the project is already decently raised, and here you can go only at speed, quality and mass advertising. And here they plan to stretch all this. It's better a month, but it's strong and bright.
Pages:
Jump to: