Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin - page 12. (Read 19502 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Waiting... Tongue

It must be soon though, right?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I don't like that they extended the release, but they will stick to it.

Are you sure? want to bet on it? Cheesy

deadline ended and ... ... ... nothing Cheesy

lol, tell me, how does it feel to have missed out?

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't like that they extended the release, but they will stick to it.

Are you sure? want to bet on it? Cheesy

deadline ended and ... ... ... nothing Cheesy
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The countdown hit zero, now what?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bitches, WDC is going to make me rich in year time, save this post to quote me  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I think we need to learn how to have patience. The developers told us from the bigenning that they will work on their own pace and nothing will be rushed out. So I don't have any problem with the timer I think you should have learnt all this by MTGox. We all now that MTGox is biggest exchange and to get big you have to think even bigger.

I think that the comments about the timer are becoming a bit unnecessary, but I can't really blame anyone for complaining about the delay. 

In regards to the delay, we aren't getting Gox'ed here.  I don't like that they extended the release, but they will stick to it.

lol @ getting Gox'ed
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Bitches, WDC is going to make me rich in year time, save this post to quote me  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Metacoin Enthusiast
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Timer now at 30 Days.

Thus, one of the following statements must be true:

The combined developers of 3 alt coins (with a combined cap nearing half a million USD) are:
a) incapable of making a countdown timer even after several attempts
b) cannot and will not stick to deadlines they set themselves, even after several attempts
c) have successfully managed to make 5-6 figures of USD for themselves by buying a domain name and implementing a timer script.

so which is it? none of these give much faith for investors.. thus far I'm still glad I got in and out quickly.
legendary
Invested in PXC of course. And I am a trader not beliver like you guys. 
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
I think we need to learn how to have patience. The developers told us from the bigenning that they will work on their own pace and nothing will be rushed out. So I don't have any problem with the timer I think you should have learnt all this by MTGox. We all now that MTGox is biggest exchange and to get big you have to think even bigger.

I think that the comments about the timer are becoming a bit unnecessary, but I can't really blame anyone for complaining about the delay. 

In regards to the delay, we aren't getting Gox'ed here.  I don't like that they extended the release, but they will stick to it.
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
I took this very seriously and I am starting to think they are bunch of dumbasses! Why hype the crowd and make promises with estimated time/counter if you are not 100% able to deliver.. If you are not sure, just make a promise and dont give time estimates. This kind of things make YOU look stupid guys. I invested in your coins and your words and now I dont have problem with dumping them in oblivion! Because I dont like to invest in something that is not serious and mature! You should really take a page from Baritusis book and learn how things are done. Guy is delivering every promise he made step by step, without a hurry and fuckin time estimates. DGC will never fail while he acts like that..

What coin you invested in from the three options. If you are talking about PXC only then you should know that UNOCS is not only about PXC the developers have to collaborate with both the other developers. That is why I think PXC was better without alone but UNOCS has it's own benefits.
legendary
I took this very seriously and I am starting to think they are bunch of dumbasses! Why hype the crowd and make promises with estimated time/counter if you are not 100% able to deliver.. If you are not sure, just make a promise and dont give time estimates. This kind of things make YOU look stupid guys. I invested in your coins and your words and now I dont have problem with dumping them in oblivion! Because I dont like to invest in something that is not serious and mature! You should really take a page from Baritusis book and learn how things are done. Guy is delivering every promise he made step by step, without a hurry and fuckin time estimates. DGC will never fail while he acts like that..
PXC Research Team
Timer is completely broken.. they could this in better manner to be honest but few hours or day more means nothing in big scheme of things.

+1 that is what I am trying to tell people. This UNOCS thing is not a small thing in the history of cryptos. So they need to work hard for this to be a success.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Timer is completely broken.. they could this in better manner to be honest but few hours or day more means nothing in big scheme of things.

PXC Research Team

Or they could simply inform people on what is going on and don't setup timers if they don't know when it will be ready ... you know timers are for specific reason, and it isn't to show approximate month

Being bad simply because some other guy is bad, doesn't make it right

I agree but I think the timer is just messed up again lets wait and see what happens after 8 hours. After that we are free to make conclusions.
PXC Research Team
12 AM PST

Where did they say 12 AM PST ?

and time shows 30 days for me

A user named sumantaso quoted the words from the site here just few minutes after the site being updated.
Pages:
Jump to: