Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin - page 15. (Read 19502 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Well, at least these 3 are still live and haven't died like your one  Cheesy
NWO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Nice way to collaborate and attempt draw more hype to their coins. Too bad about the marketing and the reality that they are just a bunch of copy coins trying to gain some traction.
legendary
Duelbits.com
CEO of WorldCoin

I can't stop laughing.
We have an company called WorldCoin  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

Still waiting for this release..

That was just an oversight by the author.  Clint is the CEO of worldcoinforum.org, not worldcoinforum.  

Hm, I'd read that again  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
CEO of WorldCoin

I can't stop laughing.

That was just an oversight by the author.  Clint is the CEO of worldcoinforum.org, not worldcoinforum.  
legendary
Duelbits.com
Timer is broken definitely.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
CEO of WorldCoin

I can't stop laughing.
We have an company called WorldCoin  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes

Still waiting for this release..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
How the fuck could you mess up the timer and not fix it the day the countdown ends?

Its a timer omg, who cares about that? There are more important projects on the way out there.

Well, if you're going to attach contests based on when the timer ends and that timer has ended for some people and hasn't for others it just looks super unprofessional.

The contest was started by me, for fun Smiley I didn't realize the countdown timer was different for every time-zone, I live in GMT +1.

I'm on my way home, set a new time for the contest to end. The 6000 PXC price still stands Smiley

I'm sorry for the unconvenience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
Timer changed to over 1 day left, delays  lol, fucking joke, I have pxc and I want it to o well, but so far its been nothing but hype and nothing delivered.

Feel free to sell me your PXC in bulk if you aren't happy with the developers performance  Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CEO of WorldCoin

I can't stop laughing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
Timer changed to over 1 day left, delays  lol, fucking joke, I have pxc and I want it to o well, but so far its been nothing but hype and nothing delivered.
legendary
Activity: 1050
There was a bug which caused the timer to point till midnight in local time. In anycase it has been fixed now and delayed by a day.

Due to concerns from several emails, we have taken steps to protect the system.
To allow for Cloudflare DNS changes to propagate, we have pushed the launch time back by 24hrs.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1 day 13 hours 27 minutes left now. You may need to clear the cache to see the fixed timer.
Are you sure it's fixed? Days is 0 here, just the 13 hours and 27 minutes showing now (from HK).

My usual browser is still showing the broken clock. I opened in another browser and got the correct time, along with the message. Maybe cache or something is messing with it.

Same thing is happening with Cryptsy. 502 in one browser and working in another.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
There was a bug which caused the timer to point till midnight in local time. In anycase it has been fixed now and delayed by a day.

To allow for Cloudflare DNS changes to propagate, we have pushed the launch time back by 24hrs.

1 day 13 hours 27 minutes left now. You may need to clear the cache to see the fixed timer.
Are you sure it's fixed? Days is 0 here, just the 13 hours and 27 minutes showing now (from HK).
legendary
Activity: 1050

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
So even the timer doesn't work..
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
So how many hours away are we actually looking at? Does anyone know? 7 more hours?
Activity: 420
How the fuck could you mess up the timer and not fix it the day the countdown ends?

Its a timer omg, who cares about that? There are more important projects on the way out there.

Well, if you're going to attach contests based on when the timer ends and that timer has ended for some people and hasn't for others it just looks super unprofessional.

I meant if there is a deadline and you have some work to do, probably you wont spend your time to correct a timer issue. And no offense.  Wink
Activity: 150

Activity: 420

Activity: 150
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
Pages:
Jump to: