Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin - page 14. (Read 19502 times)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
I have interest in this coin, just way too many empty promises

saw a lot of promises.. lets see what we get in some hours
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
I love people just sitting behind the monitor and trolling. Makes my day everytime when I read the comments. At least appricieate the efforts, time and energy the developers spend on these coins. Maybe you will earn some money with this in the future. Then read back your posts and think about that.

Peace. Smiley

+1 when they will read the posts again after a year they will laugh at themselves. Grin
Activity: 420
I love people just sitting behind the monitor and trolling. Makes my day everytime when I read the comments. At least appricieate the efforts, time and energy the developers spend on these coins. Maybe you will earn some money with this in the future. Then read back your posts and think about that.

Peace. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
CEO of WorldCoin

I can't stop laughing.

That was just an oversight by the author.  Clint is the CEO of worldcoinforum.org, not worldcoinforum.  
CEO of worldcoin, lol...  I thought that was hilarious too... and Im the CEO of my toilet... better believe it.
Wait I know..
I'm ceo of Bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
CEO of WorldCoin

I can't stop laughing.

That was just an oversight by the author.  Clint is the CEO of worldcoinforum.org, not worldcoinforum.  
CEO of worldcoin, lol...  I thought that was hilarious too... and Im the CEO of my toilet... better believe it.
Activity: 308
Not sure why so many folk here get their panties in a twist.

From the comments expressing... 'I'm gonna cry, where's my pink cardigan, and I have been let down because the time has been put back again, mummy where's my Barbie?' ...I'm positive that none of you have any interest or involvement in these coins. Where do you get off on your self righteous sense of entitlement?

Man up princess(es)! It will happen.

I have interest in this coin, just way too many empty promises
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Somewhat disheartening to see continual delays without an announcement or reassurance of a 'set' date.

There was one delay - by 24 hours. 22 hours left now.

You will enjoy the announcement; just have patience Smiley
I still haven't stopped laughing @CEO of worldcoin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Not with you? Why would it be funny?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Somewhat disheartening to see continual delays without an announcement or reassurance of a 'set' date.

I still haven't stopped laughing @CEO of worldcoin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Not sure why so many folk here get their panties in a twist.

From the comments expressing... 'I'm gonna cry, where's my pink cardigan, and I have been let down because the time has been put back again, mummy where's my Barbie?' ...I'm positive that none of you have any interest or involvement in these coins. Where do you get off on your self righteous sense of entitlement?

Man up princess(es)! It will happen.

Activity: 308
So, the timer says 99 99 99 99

WHat's up with this??? so many promises, not one came true?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Metacoin Enthusiast
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
Honestly, their exchange is going to be released for the countdown.

What I'm assuming is that they want it polished completely without flaws (ostensibly speaking) before the release and influx of members joining it.

That's just my theory. Any comments?

As someone with a little insider info, I can say that it probably won't be their exchange.  IIRC, John stated a little while ago that the work on the exchange was being put on the backburner due to all of the work that is being done with the UNOCS partnership.

No seriously,

Where is the release?

It is already 24 hours delayed, is it now going to be 48 hours delayed?

I don't think they delayed it any further.  I think there is a lot of uncertainty as to which time the announcement will be released, but it is still on track.  Within next 24 hours
No seriously,

Where is the release?

It is already 24 hours delayed, is it now going to be 48 hours delayed?
Metacoin Enthusiast
eu·nuch noun \ˈyü-nək, -nik\

Definition of EUNUCH

: a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace
: a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals
: one that lacks virility or power

Is UNOC a pun on that?  Shocked   Wink  bad marketing or cosmic joke?....

How witty you are
Metacoin Enthusiast

What I'm assuming is that they want it polished completely without flaws (ostensibly speaking) before the release and influx of members joining it.

It's not sure what's being released at the countdown Smiley
One project is launching, others to follow.

It may have screwed up the "guess the PXC price when timer hits zero" game a bit, in a few days the focus will be on the project, no longer on a timer that sucks.

Looking backward, it would have been better to just show in x:xx AM/PM GMT time on the http://www.unocs.com. Less confusion.

All I want is a DEDICATED RELEASE that's honored.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
eu·nuch noun \ˈyü-nək, -nik\

Definition of EUNUCH

: a castrated man placed in charge of a harem or employed as a chamberlain in a palace
: a man or boy deprived of the testes or external genitals
: one that lacks virility or power

Is UNOC a pun on that?  Shocked   Wink  bad marketing or cosmic joke?....
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

It's not sure what's being released at the countdown Smiley
One project is launching, others to follow.

It may have screwed up the "guess the PXC price when timer hits zero" game a bit, in a few days the focus will be on the project, no longer on a timer that sucks.

Looking backward, it would have been better to just show in x:xx AM/PM GMT time on the http://www.unocs.com. Less confusion.
Metacoin Enthusiast

Pages:
Jump to: