Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin - page 16. (Read 19502 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Cloudflare DNS Points to Prohibited IP?
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
Counter stuck on zero here

Working here. 4 hours 6 mins left
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Counter stuck on zero here
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The trollboxes are blasting "they couldnt even get the timer to work right." yikes
Activity: 420
It's seems that depending on your timezone the counter on the website do not display the same time remaining

07 hours 53 mins remaining here. Smiley

GMT+2
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
It's seems that depending on your timezone the counter on the website do not display the same time remaining
23 hours remaining. Buy / mine PXC while still you can.  Wink

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
sadest thread ever....3 failed coins unite

shut up...and give me a kiss...

Then go to the beach and stop trolling here.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
legendary
Activity: 1050
Late to the party, but still, I think this all sounds very promising  Smiley

It is. The prices are remaining low which gives us a good chance to build up our stocks.

Some nice announcements tomorrow too.
Activity: 187
Merit: 103
Late to the party, but still, I think this all sounds very promising  Smiley
legendary
Zzzz. More "services on the way."  Roll Eyes

Closing deals, organizing, planning, programming, debugging, cross coin platform compatibility, creating frond-end and/or webdesign, marketing, ease of use, beta testing, implementing, offering support, etc... All takes time Smiley

Some PXC related stuff is already released, in beta (some of our community already have access for testing only) or under construction Smiley

Be patient, at least they don't give us BFL or Gox deadlines, they are being realistic about this project and releases; it takes the time it takes.

Cheers Smiley

I hadn't had any coffee yet, plus I'm a tad mood-swingy. You're right, I hope this comes to fruition. I do think rather than announcing "We're working on something," I'd like to see more of,  "Here's what we have." The latter shoud improve the value of the coins permanently, the former only improves their price-point while the thread is in the first page. Cheesy

Smiley
Activity: 308

Closing deals, organizing, planning, programming, debugging, cross coin platform compatibility, creating frond-end and/or webdesign, marketing, ease of use, beta testing, implementing, offering support, etc... All takes time Smiley

Some PXC related stuff is already released, in beta (some of our community already have access for testing only) or under construction Smiley

Be patient, at least they don't give us BFL or Gox deadlines, they are being realistic about this project and releases; it takes the time it takes.

Cheers Smiley

I hadn't had any coffee yet, plus I'm a tad mood-swingy. You're right, I hope this comes to fruition. I do think rather than announcing "We're working on something," I'd like to see more of,  "Here's what we have." The latter shoud improve the value of the coins permanently, the former only improves their price-point while the thread is in the first page. Cheesy
legendary

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
order in numbers
I think this could be a threshold for a new era in alt-coins. I'm pretty excited. However, now I'm expecting to see many more coin partnerships popping up.  This could either be a good thing...or not so much.
Pages:
Jump to: