Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) - Feather, Phenix and Worldcoin - page 13. (Read 19502 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think we need to learn how to have patience. The developers told us from the bigenning that they will work on their own pace and nothing will be rushed out. So I don't have any problem with the timer I think you should have learnt all this by MTGox. We all now that MTGox is biggest exchange and to get big you have to think even bigger.

Or they could simply inform people on what is going on and don't setup timers if they don't know when it will be ready ... you know timers are for specific reason, and it isn't to show approximate month

Being bad simply because some other guy is bad, doesn't make it right
12 AM PST

Where did they say 12 AM PST ?

and time shows 30 days for me
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
I think we need to learn how to have patience. The developers told us from the bigenning that they will work on their own pace and nothing will be rushed out. So I don't have any problem with the timer I think you should have learnt all this by MTGox. We all now that MTGox is biggest exchange and to get big you have to think even bigger.
Activity: 415
30 days 8 hours here Tongue Your timer sure has a problem with timezones and maybe some more Tongue Can you UNOCS guys maybe just say how much time *from this post* the timer 'really' reaches 0 ? It would be great to have some clarity! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
UNOCS timer is showing 30 days and 9 hours for me now. I think the timer has broke again.

me too Cheesy Cheesy promises are fading, world is crushing, and UNOCS scammed us all Cheesy

No they didn't scam there should be some problem. Personally I think PXC was better without UNOCS now every thing has gone behind the scenes and we don't know whats going on in the backgrounds. Believe me PXC developers are honest they have done lots of work before and will do in the future aswell. After all it was there own project we are just the share holders.

We are talking about UNOCS developers ... PXC is 1 of 3 coins, so they have 33% vote, so they can't really control what happens if other 2 coins vote differently ... for example to rise prices by making announcement sooner and then to change it to real deadline - 30 days later.

Let's forget about timer

"we have pushed the launch time back by 24hrs"
That message appeared more than 24 hours ago Cheesy

That message did appear more than 24 hours ago.  They didn't say the release would be in 24 hours, they said it was being pushed back 24 hours.  That means 24 hours on top of the previously planned release time which happened to be 12 AM PST.  So we still have 8 hours left Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
its showing 9 hours to me!

Press ctrl+F5 on the page and then see.

Funny... it's not even numeric for me now, it just says 'LOL JK GUYS'
Now lets think what they need extra time for to release the big news ow yes premining each 20 million coins xD

I like how they keep themselves silent ... not even trying to explain what is going on Cheesy probably all resources are set to mining and they don't have anything to check and post in forum Cheesy
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
Now lets think what they need extra time for to release the big news ow yes premining each 20 million coins xD
UNOCS timer is showing 30 days and 9 hours for me now. I think the timer has broke again.

me too Cheesy Cheesy promises are fading, world is crushing, and UNOCS scammed us all Cheesy

No they didn't scam there should be some problem. Personally I think PXC was better without UNOCS now every thing has gone behind the scenes and we don't know whats going on in the backgrounds. Believe me PXC developers are honest they have done lots of work before and will do in the future aswell. After all it was there own project we are just the share holders.

We are talking about UNOCS developers ... PXC is 1 of 3 coins, so they have 33% vote, so they can't really control what happens if other 2 coins vote differently ... for example to rise prices by making announcement sooner and then to change it to real deadline - 30 days later.

Let's forget about timer

"we have pushed the launch time back by 24hrs"
That message appeared more than 24 hours ago Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
In the end there can be only one.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
PXC Research Team

Press ctrl+F5 on the page and then see.
Activity: 905
PXC Research Team

PXC Research Team
Activity: 420
lol the announcement forked.

LMAO! However I dont like trolling, but this was EPIC!

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
lol the announcement forked.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I love people just sitting behind the monitor and trolling. Makes my day everytime when I read the comments. At least appricieate the efforts, time and energy the developers spend on these coins. Maybe you will earn some money with this in the future. Then read back your posts and think about that.

Peace. Smiley

I'll read back and write this again.
I declare myself CEO of Bitcoin, seems legit  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: