Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 125. (Read 576774 times)

legendary
Activity: 974
Merit: 1000
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Any news on when Oct orders are shipping?

Within the next 41 days.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Any news on when Oct orders are shipping?
legendary
Activity: 1593
If that's a version 1 mainboard, the cards should be the other way around.  The 6 should be the last card.
I may not have the order right. But will check. Thx!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
If that's a version 1 mainboard, the cards should be the other way around.  The 6 should be the last card.
legendary
Activity: 1593
out of curiosity whats everyones cards hashing at, i'm only getting avg 19 out of my starter which is kinda a bummer.

Board 1 - 27.5 avg
Board 2 - 26.25 avg

I'm too paranoid to do even the pencil mod.  And I just have a couple 120mm fans blowing in their general direction.  I make sure not to disturb even a single wire or breathe on it too hard since everything seems to be working fine.

*knocks wood

What I realized after reward-halving last Nov was that hashing hardware need to be squeezed to the point where I can extract the last juice out of them without killing. Just my 2 satoshis

I have great respect for OCers!  But I'm just not that kind of risk taker.  With my luck, I wouldn't just destroy the miner, I'd burn my house down too, lol.
Ok. You convinced me. I'm going to pencil it.
I have:
1. 6.2
2. 20.5
Glow Stick Dance!
out of curiosity whats everyones cards hashing at, i'm only getting avg 19 out of my starter which is kinda a bummer.

Board 1 - 27.5 avg
Board 2 - 26.25 avg

I'm too paranoid to do even the pencil mod.  And I just have a couple 120mm fans blowing in their general direction.  I make sure not to disturb even a single wire or breathe on it too hard since everything seems to be working fine.

*knocks wood

What I realized after reward-halving last Nov was that hashing hardware need to be squeezed to the point where I can extract the last juice out of them without killing. Just my 2 satoshis

I have great respect for OCers!  But I'm just not that kind of risk taker.  With my luck, I wouldn't just destroy the miner, I'd burn my house down too, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

Board 1 - 27.5 avg
Board 2 - 26.25 avg

*knocks wood

Glow Stick Dance!

Board 1 - 27.5 avg
Board 2 - 26.25 avg

*knocks wood
legendary
Kit #1:   3 cards:
1: 30.609GH/s
9: 31.339GH/s
13: 29.335GH/s

Kit#2:  2 cards:
Bank 1
1: 30.723GH/s
9: 30.093GH/s

i penciled the resistor to about 1230ohms.

Should I have done that or go lower?

Wow 5 Hcards Smiley
Did you order 2 starter kits?

Heya Goxed, I ordered 5 kits.
ahh okay, that explains it. these default 25gh/s cards are the easiest to overclock in my experience.
Activity: 924

Bank 1

Wow 5 Hcards Smiley

Heya Goxed, I ordered 5 kits.
legendary

Bank 1

Wow 5 Hcards Smiley
Activity: 924

Bank 1

legendary

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 576
Merit: 500
Redacted you got me all paranoid now. I was gaming and started smelling fire, turned around to make sure my rig wasn't burning. It was just the neighbors cooking some burgers. lol.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
No - not at all, received two normal 25 Gh/s hash cards with two starters.  Ran them both on one M-board.    It sat there and ran just fine 24x7 for two weeks, then went poof and took the RasPi with it.  It doesn't appear to have done anything to the hashing cards, thank heavens...
legendary
Activity: 974
ps: you are scaring me and I am going to check my RBpi for any overheal.
wow shaman?

OK - I've got a serious problem here.  My main-board just smoked two Raspberry PI's.  One will no longer come on at all, the other will turn the red light on connected to an external source away from the m-board, but a couple of the chips on the RPi get extremely hot very quickly, to the point where they burn your fingers if you touch them.  I know that's not right.

The chip that now gets so hot on the RasPi is labelled RG2.  I have one other m-board and a personal RasPi that I'll try, but I don't know for certain that the replacement board I received doesn't have the same problem - I've never tried it because I've been running both h-cards in one main board - the one that just smoked the RPis...

did you "pencil mod it" wink once for yes two times for no

It wouldn't matter either way - the bad m-board fried the second RasPi without having any hashing cards in it at all.   And switching to a different m-board and a third RasPi has me back up and hashing.  And scratching my head about what could have just happened.
you did to much of this pencil mod stuff man!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
bringing my tech problems back to this thread (i got some fast replies last time):

i got a monitor and keyboard now to manually get the rpi running, and cannot even login.

It appears to load the entire code, and gets to

"(none) login:"

I enter pi as the username and get this response:

"unable to determine your tty name.
Debian GNU/Linux 7 (none) ttyl

(none) login: "

whats going on?

Something wrong there and I think you better to redo the SD card again then try to login.

I redid it twice now. my card appears to be supported for use (PNY 8GB microSDHC 10), and i am using win32diskimager
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bringing my tech problems back to this thread (i got some fast replies last time):

i got a monitor and keyboard now to manually get the rpi running, and cannot even login.

It appears to load the entire code, and gets to

"(none) login:"

I enter pi as the username and get this response:

"unable to determine your tty name.
Debian GNU/Linux 7 (none) ttyl

(none) login: "

whats going on?

Something wrong there and I think you better to redo the SD card again then try to login.
Jump to: