Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 121. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 251
Please correct me if I'm wrong - but if these October units don't ship until October, then people will never make their money back. Forget about profit! :/

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/df9a6ceb29

Anyone who purchases mining gear with the intent of profiting is doing so with the hope that difficulty will level off sometime in 2014 so that mining will be marginally profitable long-term.
Activity: 124
Merit: 251
Please correct me if I'm wrong - but if these October units don't ship until October, then people will never make their money back. Forget about profit! :/

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/df9a6ceb29
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I'm sure you'll get it all right this time.  Just remember when you insert the h-cards, chips towards the RasPi...

i have 3 toasty chips that lit up with white light when was wasn't careful (I have alternating mboards back and forth). Luckily, only 1 chip was fried per board.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Activity: 106
Has there been any word on the V1->V2 M-board upgrade plan? 

My guess is that a lot of us V1 owners who ordered August starter kits also ordered October H-boards. It would seem logical then to include the V2 M-boards when our October H-boards ship out. I personally am content with the V1 M-board, and would be in no rush to have it replaced. It seems silly in my opinion to have to send out an M-board with no hashing power, aside from for those customers who did not place additional orders.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Has there been any word on the V1->V2 M-board upgrade plan? 
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
I'm sure you'll get it all right this time.  Just remember when you insert the h-cards, chips towards the RasPi...

i have 3 toasty chips that lit up with white light when was wasn't careful (I have alternating mboards back and forth). Luckily, only 1 chip was fried per board.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Activity: 490
***October Supply Adjustment***

We are nearing October shipping cycle and to keep the ship-within-October goal realistic, I've decided to curtail further sales.  There are a few more rigs left on the site for anyone still on the fence.  Cutting sales off now allows us to better plan for shipping all this product within reasonable timeframes and achieve our promised goal and meet your expectations as customers.

After product is sold out, there will be no further product made available until it is in-stock and shipping immediately.  This is likely to be in November, but no promises - it will be dependent on a number of other factors.

Prices will be determined at that time so that we can provide the customer with a suitable ROI picture with respect to network difficulty and competitive offerings.

Regards,
Dave

Dave! don't forget that i need a new Motherboard!!!

I might be willing to sell one of my spare v1 M boards. Make me an offer.

Dave has it covered, I'm just afraid he's forgotten, since i'm sure he is quite busy.

my MB shipped!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What's the status on the CC payments? I don't want to get missed.

Same question?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hello Dave, I just sent you an email as well.  So far I am very pleased with the products I ordered and I am willing to order several more products for October.

Please ping me back on here or on email.

Thank you Sir.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja.
Activity: 692

We are nearing October shipping cycle and to keep the ship-within-October goal realistic, I've decided to curtail further sales.  There are a few more rigs left on the site for anyone still on the fence.  Cutting sales off now allows us to better plan for shipping all this product within reasonable timeframes and achieve our promised goal and meet your expectations as customers.

After product is sold out, there will be no further product made available until it is in-stock and shipping immediately.  This is likely to be in November, but no promises - it will be dependent on a number of other factors.

Prices will be determined at that time so that we can provide the customer with a suitable ROI picture with respect to network difficulty and competitive offerings.

Regards,
Dave

Dave, just to confirm, paid October MBP orders will ship at the end of October ? Is that correct.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
I managed to get one more H board order in before they're gone.  85 left according to the shop.  Odd, when I started the transaction there were only 80 left.
Icy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Regards,
Dave
Will you still be putting up 10 & 100 chip sample packs for October/November delivery? Got the money converted to bitcoins; just waiting to order.
Activity: 76
What's the status on the CC payments? I don't want to get missed.
Activity: 574
make sure you go to the megabigpower website and enter it as a return.....

Regards,
Dave

Dave has it covered, I'm just afraid he's forgotten, since i'm sure he is quite busy.
Activity: 681

Regards,
Dave

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Regards,
Dave

I like this. its a much better-defined product when you can sell from (likely mining already) stock at market price
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!

We are nearing October shipping cycle and to keep the ship-within-October goal realistic, I've decided to curtail further sales.  There are a few more rigs left on the site for anyone still on the fence.  Cutting sales off now allows us to better plan for shipping all this product within reasonable timeframes and achieve our promised goal and meet your expectations as customers.

After product is sold out, there will be no further product made available until it is in-stock and shipping immediately.  This is likely to be in November, but no promises - it will be dependent on a number of other factors.

Regards,
Dave

EEEK!  I must get together a couple more BTCs for another H board before they sell out!

*off to BTC-E to sell some worthless LTC, lol

Regards,
Dave

Jump to: