Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 123. (Read 576774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

let's not spend time trying to distort reality. instead focus on the future- regardless, October will likely not ROI either
btw, out of pure curiosity i wonder how many people knew about 200th from bitfury 's private pool coming online.

I knew and bought in for some shares - nothing big, just a small piece.   I'm really starting to think this might end up being the way that BTC mining goes in the near future...

actually now i'm fairly certain that ghash.io is NOT picostock mine.. so not sure in what you bought your shares in. since ghash was not offered to the public.

ghash.io is not the 100TH, it's a private pool.  I receive 100TH dividends on every block they find.  

@shade88 - where are you looking to decide that MegaBigPower is 44 TH and why do you think this is 100TH rather than Dave's personal pool ?  

Hey Redacted, I think he's reading it here: https://www.btcguild.com//index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

I don't think this is Dave's personal pool, because of the team name MegaBigPower...?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

let's not spend time trying to distort reality. instead focus on the future- regardless, October will likely not ROI either
btw, out of pure curiosity i wonder how many people knew about 200th from bitfury 's private pool coming online.

I knew and bought in for some shares - nothing big, just a small piece.   I'm really starting to think this might end up being the way that BTC mining goes in the near future...

actually now i'm fairly certain that ghash.io is NOT picostock mine.. so not sure in what you bought your shares in. since ghash was not offered to the public.

ghash.io is not the 100TH, it's a private pool.  I receive 100TH dividends on every block they find.  

@shade88 - where are you looking to decide that MegaBigPower is 44 TH and why do you think this is 100TH rather than Dave's personal pool ?  
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
MegaBigPower   44,226.02 GH/s, almost 2 weeks they are struggling to get past 50TH/s. Hope they don't delay Oct shipping because they can't get to 200TH Cheesy

Especially with Punin shipping next week.  Dave and Punin were fairly in sync for August deliveries.  So I hope they continue to do that for October as well.

Of course I wouldn't be saying that if I were a 200THs investor.   Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
MegaBigPower   44,226.02 GH/s, almost 2 weeks they are struggling to get past 50TH/s. Hope they don't delay Oct shipping because they can't get to 200TH Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

I knew and bought in for some shares - nothing big, just a small piece.   I'm really starting to think this might end up being the way that BTC mining goes in the near future...

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
So everyone who got late Aug. shipments received the compensation email?
I am not sure if i was missed or need to wait longer?
IMO, it didn't look like it was compensation, just "you keep the funds mined while we tested your unit".
(but I could be wrong of course)

I was under the impression they were pointing some of the 100th project at an account to compensate the late Aug orders because there were no units to ship people, the testing part really makes no sense if they had product to ship.

I believe Dave said he will pay us btc for days that were delayed for Aug shipments.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Punin has announced today that BFSB starts shipping again next week!

Update
I had to take a few days off after my trip to Ukraine to be with my family and get some time to relax and get a few full nights of good sleep. I'm feeling all energized as a Jack Russell Terrier now, so I'm back in work-mode. I'm starting by going through paperwork and mails.

While I was on my trip, my team had made great progress with software, and we're now able to produce much more stable rigs without excessive tweaking.

We plan to start shipping next week!

Dave, how about you?  Cheesy

I have 3 orders in the 190s.  Hopefully mine will ship within the first couple of days once MGP start up again.  Oh so excited!  I hope 200THs doesn't get in the way.  Wink

We will definitely be waiting a bit on 200TH. I don't think we can expect to see October shipments while the mine is under 100TH, possibly not until the full 200TH are online.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
IMO, it didn't look like it was compensation, just "you keep the funds mined while we tested your unit".
(but I could be wrong of course)

I was under the impression they were pointing some of the 100th project at an account to compensate the late Aug orders because there were no units to ship people, the testing part really makes no sense if they had product to ship.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Emails were sent but they did not give a specific amount for compensation. I emailed them last thursday as the email stated and have not heard anything back.
Think it would be useful to ship Dave a cheap VOM and a couple of sharpened pencils?

Can I use an HB #2 pencil, or does it need to be something else? Just looking around I did not see a difference.
HB is a good start to get to 1.2KOhm, after that it take a bit of an effort to lower the resistance. Softer / darker pencils make it easier.

Thanks for the Info, I guess ill have to see if I can find some that are a little darker and softer.
Activity: 194

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Punin has announced today that BFSB starts shipping again next week!

Update
I had to take a few days off after my trip to Ukraine to be with my family and get some time to relax and get a few full nights of good sleep. I'm feeling all energized as a Jack Russell Terrier now, so I'm back in work-mode. I'm starting by going through paperwork and mails.

While I was on my trip, my team had made great progress with software, and we're now able to produce much more stable rigs without excessive tweaking.

We plan to start shipping next week!

Dave, how about you?  Cheesy

I have 3 orders in the 190s.  Hopefully mine will ship within the first couple of days once MGP start up again.  Oh so excited!  I hope 200THs doesn't get in the way.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Think it would be useful to ship Dave a cheap VOM and a couple of sharpened pencils?

Can I use an HB #2 pencil, or does it need to be something else? Just looking around I did not see a difference.
HB is a good start to get to 1.2KOhm, after that it take a bit of an effort to lower the resistance. Softer / darker pencils make it easier.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I don't think ghash is same thing as pico stock mine,  or am I wrong
Activity: 148
My August unit has been running 24 hours now. 
Consistently underperforming at a 24 hour average of 19 gh/s, looks like I will have to pencil mod it just to get the advertised hashrate.  Any tips on getting speed without modding?

legendary

Yup nice idea. " - From miners to miners - " Wink
legendary

I knew and bought in for some shares - nothing big, just a small piece.   I'm really starting to think this might end up being the way that BTC mining goes in the near future...

Well then there's always the pencil mod once it's up at 200TH Wink

Jump to: