Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 132. (Read 576774 times)

donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
what was the price in BTC?

BTC was really low. An Aug kit ran roughly 225-250 BTC. They will unlikely break even in BTC.
BTC was around $80 when I placed my order, so it worked out to 240 BTC for me.

I am actually systematically cashing out of BTC, so my motives for buying do not take into consideration ROI optimization.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I'll find out.  I believe he is a little USB memory stick too, so you could probably boot your rPi with him.

Are you using the same design the BPMC dudes are using ? Have a few of their first run USB sticks on order, and interested in ordering more if you're offering them for sale here Stateside !

Exciting stuff.
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250

That looks cool can't wait till they come out on the store.
How much for the little dude?

yea, really. where can we get him? I'm building a case for a couple of ASICminer blades out of LEGOs and he would fit right in. Bought them before Dave's stuff was available. I'll also be getting some of those USBs.
I'll find out.  I believe he is a little USB memory stick too, so you could probably boot your rPi with him.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

BTC was really low. An Aug kit ran roughly 225-250 BTC. They will unlikely break even in BTC.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
out of curiosity, how much has been mined so far by those that got starter kits or full august kits
Till today, I've mined little over 31 BTC from a full August kit that arrived on Sep 5. This is just an estimate based on a percentage of my total hash rate on BTC Guild.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

How much for the little dude?

yea, really. where can we get him? I'm building a case for a couple of ASICminer blades out of LEGOs and he would fit right in. Bought them before Dave's stuff was available. I'll also be getting some of those USBs.
donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
out of curiosity, how much has been mined so far by those that got starter kits or full august kits
Till today, I've mined little over 31 BTC from a full August kit that arrived on Sep 5. This is just an estimate based on a percentage of my total hash rate on BTC Guild.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
Hi guys - there's good movement on the CC payment processing front.  I finally found a processor that self-underwrites and is already hip to Bitcoin.  They are in fact already processing for some well known Bitcoin related companies.  I expect to be able to collect payments for all pending CC orders in about 7 - 10 days. 

I've received more M-boards and I plan to begin shipping the late August orders tomorrow.  I expect it to take us two days to get the 36 orders out the door.  Once we ship everything out, Jared will calculate the amount of BTC you guys would have earned and then we will contact you (via your order email) for a payment address.  Please DO NOT send us a payment address - it will get ignored if it doesn't come back from our request email. 

What else...the MegaBigPower.com team has continued to grow - I'll make some announcements about that soon.  I'm really excited about what this will mean for faster shipping, better customer service, better support and more hosting capacity!

I'm having a fun little USB miner made for those of you who can't help but collect these kinds of things.  I'm making only 500 units.  If they sell well, I'll keep making more.  I expect to have them in stock and shipping immediately in about two weeks.  They will be up on the store, but not for sale until they are in stock - no more presale items - its a condition of accepting credit cards.  Here's a pic of first run devices.  The next run will be "Limited Edition" red PCB with red anodized aluminum heatsinks:

I still have another project in the works that is prototype-in-hand.  I hope to be able to release images and perf specs in the coming days...

Cheers,
Dave

Nice, I'm looking forward to ordering some in stock BitFury products by credit card.
Activity: 406
Hi guys - there's good movement on the CC payment processing front.  I finally found a processor that self-underwrites and is already hip to Bitcoin.  They are in fact already processing for some well known Bitcoin related companies.  I expect to be able to collect payments for all pending CC orders in about 7 - 10 days.  

I'm having a fun little USB miner made for those of you who can't help but collect these kinds of things.  I'm making only 500 units.  If they sell well, I'll keep making more.  I expect to have them in stock and shipping immediately in about two weeks.  They will be up on the store, but not for sale until they are in stock - no more presale items - its a condition of accepting credit cards.  Here's a pic of first run devices.  The next run will be "Limited Edition" red PCB with red anodized aluminum heatsinks:

I still have another project in the works that is prototype-in-hand.  I hope to be able to release images and perf specs in the coming days...

Cheers,
Dave

Excellent news on CC movements. I was getting itchy for news on this as my $8000  dollar October Delivery order is pending a CC payment.

But just to be clear CC will or will not be accepted for pre-orders?

Your update in the USB miner area said "no more presale items - its a condition of accepting credit cards."

is this only for new products and new sales of in stock items or was that also a precondition for all your business including the 100's of pre-orders for October?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hi guys - there's good movement on the CC payment processing front.  I finally found a processor that self-underwrites and is already hip to Bitcoin.  They are in fact already processing for some well known Bitcoin related companies.  I expect to be able to collect payments for all pending CC orders in about 7 - 10 days. 

I've received more M-boards and I plan to begin shipping the late August orders tomorrow.  I expect it to take us two days to get the 36 orders out the door.  Once we ship everything out, Jared will calculate the amount of BTC you guys would have earned and then we will contact you (via your order email) for a payment address.  Please DO NOT send us a payment address - it will get ignored if it doesn't come back from our request email. 

What else...the MegaBigPower.com team has continued to grow - I'll make some announcements about that soon.  I'm really excited about what this will mean for faster shipping, better customer service, better support and more hosting capacity!

I'm having a fun little USB miner made for those of you who can't help but collect these kinds of things.  I'm making only 500 units.  If they sell well, I'll keep making more.  I expect to have them in stock and shipping immediately in about two weeks.  They will be up on the store, but not for sale until they are in stock - no more presale items - its a condition of accepting credit cards.  Here's a pic of first run devices.  The next run will be "Limited Edition" red PCB with red anodized aluminum heatsinks:

I still have another project in the works that is prototype-in-hand.  I hope to be able to release images and perf specs in the coming days...

Cheers,
Dave

Dave,
What do you expect pricing to be on these?

Thanks,
Brent
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Activity: 574
Me too - can't wait.   I'll probably buy some of those electronic thingies he's standing next to as well...
Mining for the hell of it.

Activity: 239

Cheers,
Dave

You're not the hero this forum deserves, but you're the one we need right now.
Hi guys - there's good movement on the CC payment processing front.  I finally found a processor that self-underwrites and is already hip to Bitcoin.  They are in fact already processing for some well known Bitcoin related companies.  I expect to be able to collect payments for all pending CC orders in about 7 - 10 days.  

I've received more M-boards and I plan to begin shipping the late August orders tomorrow.  I expect it to take us two days to get the 36 orders out the door.  Once we ship everything out, Jared will calculate the amount of BTC you guys would have earned and then we will contact you (via your order email) for a payment address.  Please DO NOT send us a payment address - it will get ignored if it doesn't come back from our request email.  

What else...the MegaBigPower.com team has continued to grow - I'll make some announcements about that soon.  I'm really excited about what this will mean for faster shipping, better customer service, better support and more hosting capacity!

I'm having a fun little USB miner made for those of you who can't help but collect these kinds of things.  I'm making only 500 units.  If they sell well, I'll keep making more.  I expect to have them in stock and shipping immediately in about two weeks.  They will be up on the store, but not for sale until they are in stock - no more presale items - its a condition of accepting credit cards.  Here's a pic of first run devices.  The next run will be "Limited Edition" red PCB with red anodized aluminum heatsinks:

I still have another project in the works that is prototype-in-hand.  I hope to be able to release images and perf specs in the coming days...

Cheers,
Dave

Awesome update - thanks Dave.   Looking forward to it all (especially those little pokemon USB collectibles.) Smiley  

Have any spare EOL cards you might be disposing of at reduced prices in the near future?  I'd like to try my hand at a little re-work and I "only" got a good H-board with my starter order.  I'm really looking for an excuse to add some tools to the workbench here - a scope, a hot air rework station, and a "toaster oven"...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Awesome, Thank you Dave.   Smiley  If you need another team member...holler Smiley

P.S.  I plan on buying more H boards and maybe a few more kits.  I take freebies too  Grin

Freebies welcome anytime Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Awesome, Thank you Dave.   Smiley  If you need another team member...holler Smiley

P.S.  I plan on buying more H boards and maybe a few more kits.  I take freebies too  Grin
vip
Activity: 472

Cheers,
Dave
Activity: 239
What day in August September did the majority of August orders start shipping?

Tada!

Ha, yeah...

I just read skimmed the pages from about page 40 on to see that the majority of shipping happened between September 2ndish to September 8thish and that people have been waiting on replacement m boards that are supposed to ship by end of next week.

One thing I will say though, as a former (and current, still waiting...) BFL customer, that man, Dave is awesome. He actually helps his customers and seems to have a modicum of respect for people posting on the board. Night and day. I'm glad I waited and went with him for this next order. It's honestly making me consider taking the plunge of grabbing an extra h-board.

Add to that how helpful everyone on this thread is to each other (minus a few mini flamewars that spring up).
Jump to: