Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 131. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
HI Dave,
Would you be able to check my order #148. I still haven't received a email yet.
Thanks

FYI, my order #149 was shipped today.  So yours was probably shipped as well.
Check the online store.

Edit - Just got the email with tracking # and site was updated.  Thanks!
Activity: 194
HI Dave,
Would you be able to check my order #148. I still haven't received a email yet.
Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Looks like the team managed to get all 36 outstanding August starters in boxes and out the door!  Go team!

We will be sending emails out over the next day or so in order to get your BTC payment addresses.

Cheers,
Dave

Fantastic Dave. Kudos to you and MBP team. Appreciate it.!
How do we get the tracking numbers.? I checked the site and it doesnot have it.

Thanks,
  You will get it by email when your miner shipped.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Can't find the links... Huh

EDIT:  Ahh - ok - scroll down on the OP of the support page....
vip
Activity: 472
I just posted dropbox links to the V1 & V2 rPi images and chainminer code if you guys need to remake your SD Cards.  Please be sure to use the correct image - especially make sure not to use the V2 image or chainminer code on a V1 board!

Check the OP for the support thread I posted (see my sig for link).

The M-boards we shipped out today are all V2, so remember that these boards use 4 distinct SPI channels.  If you have 4 hashing cards, you can load them in the slot 1 of each bank for best results.

Also be sure to use two separate PCI-e cables from your PSU to the plugs on the M-board.  Using one cable that has two plugs will just put extra load on that cable, possibly dangerous as you increase H-cards.

Tracking numbers should have come to you via email (when FedEx label was printed).  If not, I'll check with the shipping team to see whats up.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
Looks like the team managed to get all 36 outstanding August starters in boxes and out the door!  Go team!

We will be sending emails out over the next day or so in order to get your BTC payment addresses.

Cheers,
Dave

Fantastic Dave. Kudos to you and MBP team. Appreciate it.!
How do we get the tracking numbers.? I checked the site and it doesnot have it.

Thanks,
Activity: 434

Cheers,
Dave

Great work Dave and team!  Grin
vip

Cheers,
Dave
vip
I'll find out.  I believe he is a little USB memory stick too, so you could probably boot your rPi with him.

Are you using the same design the BPMC dudes are using ? Have a few of their first run USB sticks on order, and interested in ordering more if you're offering them for sale here Stateside !

Exciting stuff.

Yep - with a change to add branding & colorful heatsinks...
Activity: 194
still no info for #14x
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Just got a call from yvonne at megabigpower to confirm my (somewhat abnormal) postal code. Should ship today (#130) hopefully!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
woot! order just shipped!

Same  Yeah Buddy!!   Just got 4 more h cards, might buy 10 or so more on top of that.
#18X Shipped

Thank you Dave and Team Smiley!!
Activity: 420
Activity: 631
woot! order just shipped!
what was the price in BTC?

BTC was really low. An Aug kit ran roughly 225-250 BTC. They will unlikely break even in BTC.
BTC was around $80 when I placed my order, so it worked out to 240 BTC for me.

I am actually systematically cashing out of BTC, so my motives for buying do not take into consideration ROI optimization.

heh, $76 when I ordered...I will probably lose 20-50% BTC paid. ah...such is mining.

I bought it from BFSB in europe, paying VAT ontop, when BTC was around 62 EUR, paid 310 BTCs.

I'll never breakeven on this.

Mining is dead right now for end users, IMHO, too many ASICs entering the market altogether and priced like there is no competition while their makers set up private pools which "steal" our earnings.

BTW, 100 or 200 THs mine and GHash.io are in direct competition with us end-miners and are already one third of the entire bitcoin network.

Sad

spiccioli

Heh, I knew it was a gamble when I bought. I was gambling on a delivery before the end of August since I recognized this was a quality team, but the Hcard fkup hurt big time...then the several days delay around labor day in the US hurt some more. Mining really is about days and weeks right now.
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore

BTC was really low. An Aug kit ran roughly 225-250 BTC. They will unlikely break even in BTC.

I am actually systematically cashing out of BTC, so my motives for buying do not take into consideration ROI optimization.

what does that even mean?!!?
you are trying to lose btc/fiat on purpose?
that's... a first

Cheesy

I can buy some of those BTCs at 50% discount if he really needs ...

Cheesy

spiccioli
Activity: 602

what does that even mean?!!?
you are trying to lose btc/fiat on purpose?
that's... a first
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore

heh, $76 when I ordered...I will probably lose 20-50% BTC paid. ah...such is mining.

I bought it from BFSB in europe, paying VAT ontop, when BTC was around 62 EUR, paid 310 BTCs.

I'll never breakeven on this.

Mining is dead right now for end users, IMHO, too many ASICs entering the market altogether and priced like there is no competition while their makers set up private pools which "steal" our earnings.

BTW, 100 or 200 THs mine and GHash.io are in direct competition with us end-miners and are already one third of the entire bitcoin network.

Sad

spiccioli

Jump to: