Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 130. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I wonder when will the price of H-boards be decreased.  Shocked
who knows - mining is cool and all but don't expect to get ROI with anything on the market today - especially not in btc
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
I wonder when will the price of H-boards be decreased.  Shocked
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hmm 24GH ... 100 days you might expect about 6BTC ... or less ...

Do you still need a starter kit?  I may have a extra Pi, version 2.0 m board and maybe a H board.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
HI Dave,
Would you be able to check my order #148. I still haven't received a email yet.
Thanks

FYI, my order #149 was shipped today.  So yours was probably shipped as well.
Check the online store.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
I just ordered another H board with the BTC generated by my first two boards and AM Blades.  I should be able to repeat this every 5 to 7 days until October delivery starts.  Cheesy

Btw, the October preorder numbers are now just over 1000.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Hmm 24GH ... 100 days you might expect about 6BTC ... or less ...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I received my starter kit today that was ordered July 8th. The shipment left Washington yesterday at 5:57 pm and arrived today at 1:53 pm. The address was incorrectly labelled on the package but I lucked out on a great driver who called dispatch to contact me and sort it out. I sent him on his way with an assortment of Gatorade and chocolate as thanks.

For Canadians looking for details on import duty: Megabigpower listed the value of the starter kit as 750 USD in the category of Motherboard. This category qualifies for Canadian taxes at a 100% rate. FedEx used an unfriendly conversion to place the value of the hardware at 771.93 CDN which taxed at 13% HST for a 100.34 charge. Of course FedEx also added in their own 11.30 ROD fee. The canadian dollar amount I paid for the starter kit was 1411.51 based on my CC assigned exchange rate at the time of purchase. With taxes the total paid stands at 1523.15 CDN.

In the box was the 2.0 version of the M-Board and one H-Card. After firing up the miner it took me a good 20 minutes to sort out some networking issues. I'm hashing at about 24 Gh/s without tuning and what looks to be one dead/marginal chip. Took a bit longer than expected but megabigpower has followed through on their promise and for that I must convey my thanks and respect.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Sorry if this has been answered already but what would the expected delivery dates be if I ordered a Starter kit and a couple of h-boards today?
   You will get it for Oct Delivery.

ps: miner will start ship out at end of Oct.

Is there a confirmation that October delivery shipping takes place in end of Oct?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Looks like my Fedex to canada will deliver today! It seemingly cleared customs already and is predicted for a 12pm dropoff! (why oh why must i work today!?)

this is very fast shipping, much appreciated!

How is brokerage + customs fee?

ill find out soon, i wasnt home at time of delivery (noon EST)

~$78

aww geez really? well i guess i passed on the $199 shipping and still got it within 24hrs. I'll confirm shortly when i get mine from the outlet
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Sorry if this has been answered already but what would the expected delivery dates be if I ordered a Starter kit and a couple of h-boards today?
   You will get it for Oct Delivery.

ps: miner will start ship out at end of Oct.
Activity: 327
Activity: 420
Looks like my Fedex to canada will deliver today! It seemingly cleared customs already and is predicted for a 12pm dropoff! (why oh why must i work today!?)

Happened to me too and you will have to go to pick up it.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

~$78
legendary
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 163

legendary
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 194
Thanks Dave and the rest of the team, I got my tracking number!
Activity: 177
Merit: 101
That's cool, thanks.  So what should I do to setup it? Does it come with instructions?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
Looks like the team managed to get all 36 outstanding August starters in boxes and out the door!  Go team!

We will be sending emails out over the next day or so in order to get your BTC payment addresses.

Cheers,
Dave

Fantastic Dave. Kudos to you and MBP team. Appreciate it.!
How do we get the tracking numbers.? I checked the site and it doesnot have it.

Thanks,

Received tracking number for order 135 and 145.
Thanks Dave and Team.!

I have another question regarding placement of EOL boards in v 2.0 M-Boards. Kindly can anyone answer it.

I just posted dropbox links to the V1 & V2 rPi images and chainminer code if you guys need to remake your SD Cards.  Please be sure to use the correct image - especially make sure not to use the V2 image or chainminer code on a V1 board!

Check the OP for the support thread I posted (see my sig for link).

The M-boards we shipped out today are all V2, so remember that these boards use 4 distinct SPI channels.  If you have 4 hashing cards, you can load them in the slot 1 of each bank for best results.

Also be sure to use two separate PCI-e cables from your PSU to the plugs on the M-board.  Using one cable that has two plugs will just put extra load on that cable, possibly dangerous as you increase H-cards.

Tracking numbers should have come to you via email (when FedEx label was printed).  If not, I'll check with the shipping team to see whats up.

With regards to Dave's message above. If i have 2 EOL boards, does anyone know if i can connect them to the same M-board in separate SPI channels / banks.
Will that work.?

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Received a tracking number for order #132.
Jump to: