Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 134. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
I really feel the need to add some October boards to my August Start Kit.  But my calculator tells me that unless I have them by October 7 they won't ROI. 
So am I looking at this wrong?  There are 179 boards left to sell so I guess there some with the same fear.
And what about those who bought the 300+ boards.  Regrets now or will Dave & Co. still make it worth our while to purchase?

Just do the pencil mod trick to overclock your H-boards to buy you more hash. I'm doing 32Gh/s steady on my starter kit now for over 12 hours now. Be sure to cool it. I'll have 12 H-board total in October and should hopefully get above 375Gh/s out of my rig then.

How do you do that.? Do you have the link to how to guide or something.?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I really feel the need to add some October boards to my August Start Kit.  But my calculator tells me that unless I have them by October 7 they won't ROI. 
So am I looking at this wrong?  There are 179 boards left to sell so I guess there some with the same fear.
And what about those who bought the 300+ boards.  Regrets now or will Dave & Co. still make it worth our while to purchase?

Just do the pencil mod trick to overclock your H-boards to buy you more hash. I'm doing 32Gh/s steady on my starter kit now for over 12 hours now. Be sure to cool it. I'll have 12 H-board total in October and should hopefully get above 375Gh/s out of my rig then.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Without drastic price drops this is probably a hobbyist item... but there isn't anything wrong with that. I have one on order too. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

Never have Regrets, forget about ROI and just enjoy the ride.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Activity: 784
Glow Stick Dance!
Somebody's been drinkin'.   Roll Eyes

you have no idea..... but good guessing!!!  Cool

i have made some spirits drink yesterday, and i have "tried" that..... and i am satisfied. and yes moon-shining is legal here... only good thing in this god forsaken country. Cheesy

Legal?!  Where's the sport in that?  Lol.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Somebody's been drinkin'.   Roll Eyes

you have no idea..... but good guessing!!!  Cool

i have made some spirits drink yesterday, and i have "tried" that..... and i am satisfied. and yes moon-shining is legal here... only good thing in this god forsaken country. Cheesy
Activity: 784
Glow Stick Dance!
Somebody's been drinkin'.   Roll Eyes
i was thinking something

this bitcoin and stuff around it made me remember that line bigger is not always better.

so ppl i probably have bigger than you.  Smiley

but that will make me wait longer to get satisfied.  Grin

so bottom line is smaller ones are better in pre-order business. they get finished faster. Cheesy

i was talking about pre-order numbers. what were you thinking that i am talking about? Cheesy

and i almost forgot.. mine is #10xx and stretches through whole Oct.

it would be nice if the bitcoiners with smaller ones would inform us when they get Oct per-orders. it would help us with bigger ones a lot.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Seems like a bit of overkill Jim........I like it.   I tested 2 boards out and pulled 34-36 with just the pencil mod and a fan. The second board was kind of a bad performer to begin with at 19 steady but now is 26-27.
Not too bad for a bit of graphite and no real effort.
Activity: 427
Merit: 251
- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -
hi all.

will there be announcement when will you start shipping oct pre-orders. and maybe numbers of orders that you have finished. so we can calculate on our own our approximate shipping date and that will keep us calm. for some time...

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
You don't need to change out the resistor, manually tune, or use heat sinks to get nearly a 30% overclock.  Just the pencil mod and a bit of air blowing over them works fine to get them up around 32.  They tend to wander around slightly over time - somewhere between a 30.5 and a 32 Gh/s noncerate.

cores:100% good:32 bad:0 off:0 (best[GH/s]:66.183)

0:      880     31.912  33.474  2229    85      1       0       16      0       0       (1.994/chip)    99%
1:      880     30.537  31.561  2133    80      0       0       16      0       0       (1.909/chip)    100%
legendary
Activity: 1225
...37GH/s?

Congrats on the overclocking achievements!

Is anybody thinking about selling an overclocking kit including R01F resistor, power regulator- and chip heatsink?

Would be interested in doing it on my october boards
Activity: 924
Can you guess the noncerate of the card within +-1GH/s ?

36GH/s
legendary
Can you guess the noncerate of the card within +-1GH/s ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
screw all heat sinks. Go Water Cooling!
legendary
Copper VGA/RAM heatsinks

Jump to: