Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 2. (Read 576772 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Correct. Everything shipped for $900.  I will also take offers. I will toss in Rm 850 Gold PSU And m board.

What is the average hashrate for this rig? Can you post a screenshot of the web admin page?

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Correct. Everything shipped for $900.  I will also take offers. I will toss in Rm 850 Gold PSU And m board.
legendary
I have 9 PCI 3.0 H cards I would like to sell. Purchase all 9 and I will include the M board for free.   

$105 USD, .215 BTC shipped USPS Priorty Mail. Escrow, PayPal Accepted however Buyer must cover third party costs.   Any Interested Parties please PM me. 

You mean $105 per board, right? Assuming each card gets 31 gh that's a total of 279 gh which currently earns $307 /month.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
I have 9 PCI 3.0 H cards I would like to sell. Purchase all 9 and I will include the M board for free.   

$105 USD, .215 BTC shipped USPS Priorty Mail. Escrow, PayPal Accepted however Buyer must cover third party costs.   Any Interested Parties please PM me. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

+[(e^i*pi)+2]

Ugh. Nerd jokes.

Just when this forum seems to nerdy to be real, someone has to go and up the nerd-quotient.

It simplifies to 1 Tongue

I added it for the shits and giggles

Explaining the nerd joke is even worse! Smiley

Lol
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

+[(e^i*pi)+2]

Ugh. Nerd jokes.

Just when this forum seems to nerdy to be real, someone has to go and up the nerd-quotient.

Explaining the nerd joke is even worse! Smiley

+[(e^i*pi)+2]

Ugh. Nerd jokes.

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

+[(e^i*pi)+2]

Ugh. Nerd jokes.

Hi guys, just wondering, how 55nm bitfury ASICs still going good when KNC is releasing 20nm ASICs?

If I can afford more space then I should choose bit fury over KNC?

The only outlet you can presently get bitfury hardware through is the EU site

Bitfurystrikesback.com

With the way KnC has been recently, I'd personally go bitfury

There are many other more desirable options these days.  Just have a look at the rest of the Hardware forum.  The current Bitfury products just aren't competitive price-wise.  Perhaps the next generation Bitfury products will be more reasonably priced.

And for god's sake, don't preorder from anyone if the product ships more than two weeks from the time of order.  There is no need to gamble like that anymore.

+[(e^i*pi)+2]
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Hi guys, just wondering, how 55nm bitfury ASICs still going good when KNC is releasing 20nm ASICs?

Bitfurystrikesback.com

There are many other more desirable options these days.  Just have a look at the rest of the Hardware forum.  The current Bitfury products just aren't competitive price-wise.  Perhaps the next generation Bitfury products will be more reasonably priced.

And for god's sake, don't preorder from anyone if the product ships more than two weeks from the time of order.  There is no need to gamble like that anymore.

Bitfurystrikesback.com

Activity: 405
Merit: 255
@_vjy

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Monero
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I've got 8 Bitfury ASIC chips that I don't want/need. I will send them to anyone who wants them if they cover shipping costs. PM me.
Are they Rev2?
Activity: 186
Monero
I've got 8 Bitfury ASIC chips that I don't want/need. I will send them to anyone who wants them if they cover shipping costs. PM me.
posted an RMA request for 3 h-cards. just a heads up MBP  Cry
Activity: 154
All my v1.2 h-cards are overclocked so maybe cgminer does not like that. The v2.3 is not overclocked by me but it comes out of the box pretty much pushed to the limits (ie the adjustable voltage pot is aggressively tuned already). I dunno, I will wait until the next release of cgminer and see if kano/ckolivas make any improvements. I said it before and I will say it again, I wish cgminer/bfgminer had a chip table that allowed me to manually set which chips I want to be completely turned off or tuned down from the start.

bfgminer already support table with per chip start value.

Here is part of my bfgminer config file that I use on my system where I have about 14 bad chips and I want them to start very low (at 32) but everything else to start at 56. If you want you can set start value for every single chip (like on chainminer).

Code:
"scan-serial" : [ "bfsb:auto" ],
"set-device" : [
        "bfsb:osc6_bits=56",
        "bfsb0av:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb0be:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb0bi:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb0cj:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb1ar:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb1aw:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb1bn:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb2ag:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb2av:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb2ay:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb2ch:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb3ad:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb3bn:osc6_bits=32",
        "bfsb3cb:osc6_bits=32"
]

How do you identify the chips? I'm assuming the number after "bfsb" is the bank number but the rest of the characters are? Is there some logic to it.
Yes your are right, the number after bfsb is the bank number (0 to 3) the next 2 letters identify the chip in the bank (64 chips per bank - first chip is "aa" follow by "ab", "ac" ... then "az", "ba" ... and so on until "cl").
legendary
All my v1.2 h-cards are overclocked so maybe cgminer does not like that. The v2.3 is not overclocked by me but it comes out of the box pretty much pushed to the limits (ie the adjustable voltage pot is aggressively tuned already). I dunno, I will wait until the next release of cgminer and see if kano/ckolivas make any improvements. I said it before and I will say it again, I wish cgminer/bfgminer had a chip table that allowed me to manually set which chips I want to be completely turned off or tuned down from the start.

Here is part of my bfgminer config file that I use on my system where I have about 14 bad chips and I want them to start very low (at 32) but everything else to start at 56. If you want you can set start value for every single chip (like on chainminer).

Code:
]

How do you identify the chips? I'm assuming the number after "bfsb" is the bank number but the rest of the characters are? Is there some logic to it.
Activity: 154

Code:
]
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: