Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 7. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
I wouldn't buy Bitfury H-cards for more than $150 each currently.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
I have a small rig, the M board and 3 H cards I am interested in selling.  $800 worth of BTC.  

Are these v1.2 h-cards or v2.3?

1.2 H cards.  The card # 5 is a more recent one. 

Bank 1
1: 25.899GH/s
2: 0GH/s
3: 0GH/s
4: 0GH/s
Bank 2
5: 30.322GH/s
6: 0GH/s
7: 0GH/s
8: 0GH/s
Bank 3
9: 26.729GH/s

Hmm, $800 is a bit too high for 80 GH.

Maybe too high for here, as others have pointed out this stuff sells much higher on ebay.   Below a certain point it makes sense just to mine with it.  Difficulty increase has slowed and these are quite power efficient. 

True, but typically it's the noobs that buy on ebay and bitfury gear (especially v1.2 hcards) are not noob friendly at all. They are finicky and sometimes unreliable with often constant maintenance required. Maybe you'd be just better off mining with it until it's "worthless." Having said that, if you have no luck selling it here or on ebay, I'll take it for a little over $400 which is what is required to at least break even in 2 months.

Cant do that but will do $190 worth of BTC for each of the H cards.  Considering that they do almost as much as a cube overclocked and use much less power should be a good deal.  I can re purpose the Rpi.
Activity: 252
Evening all - I have some PCI V2.2 h-cards I'm looking to offload - PM me if you are interested. Allinvain can vouch for me, I just apparently am the world's worst bitfury rig setup guy Sad.

PM me - will sell anything up to 8 H-cards - less than 1/2 the price of retail, 0.275 each shipped. I also posted in the marketplace section, but it's quite entertaining to see the 'experts of the experts' come here re: bitfury.

Damned things! I want to love them but ... ARRGGGHHH!!!

PM me if interested!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-bitfury-rig-h-cards-pci-v22-for-sale-502912

Yup dropped the price a bit already. Just trying to be (gasp) fair.

ARRRGGHH!!  I dislike the word fair!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Evening all - I have some PCI V2.2 h-cards I'm looking to offload - PM me if you are interested. Allinvain can vouch for me, I just apparently am the world's worst bitfury rig setup guy Sad.

PM me - will sell anything up to 8 H-cards - less than 1/2 the price of retail, 0.275 each shipped. I also posted in the marketplace section, but it's quite entertaining to see the 'experts of the experts' come here re: bitfury.

Damned things! I want to love them but ... ARRGGGHHH!!!

PM me if interested!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-bitfury-rig-h-cards-pci-v22-for-sale-502912

Yup dropped the price a bit already. Just trying to be (gasp) fair.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Bootleg (?) A1 units @ 1TH/s available for $5k USD (or cheaper). Man this market is getting brutal.
Cheaper than 5K? Where? Smiley

I've been pointed to sites within China that offer them for sale near $3.75k USD. Not sure how legitimate the listings are, but needless to say, not going near that stuff. Waiting to see verification from someone other than bobsag3 before I consider spending coin to acquire one of those units.

Yeah I am not touching that stuff either. I am not only concerned about the legitimacy of the product, but also the quality of the assembly and components. A cheap miner is fine but one that fails within the first month is as good as useless.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Bootleg (?) A1 units @ 1TH/s available for $5k USD (or cheaper). Man this market is getting brutal.

I've been pointed to sites within China that offer them for sale near $3.75k USD. Not sure how legitimate the listings are, but needless to say, not going near that stuff. Waiting to see verification from someone other than bobsag3 before I consider spending coin to acquire one of those units.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

You could get 768G if you bought 256 rev2 bitfury chips and paid for 3rd party fab/assembly for 3k ballpark
legendary

legendary
I have a small rig, the M board and 3 H cards I am interested in selling.  $800 worth of BTC.  

Bank 1
Bank 2
Bank 3

Maybe too high for here, as others have pointed out this stuff sells much higher on ebay.   Below a certain point it makes sense just to mine with it.  Difficulty increase has slowed and these are quite power efficient. 

True, but typically it's the noobs that buy on ebay and bitfury gear (especially v1.2 hcards) are not noob friendly at all. They are finicky and sometimes unreliable with often constant maintenance required. Maybe you'd be just better off mining with it until it's "worthless." Having said that, if you have no luck selling it here or on ebay, I'll take it for a little over $400 which is what is required to at least break even in 2 months.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
legendary

Bank 1
Bank 2
Bank 3

legendary

Bank 1
Bank 2
Bank 3

legendary

Bank 1
Bank 2
Bank 3

legendary
I have a small rig, the M board and 3 H cards I am interested in selling.  $800 worth of BTC. 

Activity: 317
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
If anyone wants to trade me the more overclockable v1.2 h-cards for v2.3 (PCIe) h-cards let me know. Thread is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5363410

I am also open to exchange of other hardware but naturally I prefer the more power efficient bitfury gear.

The BA cards dropped recently to 35% .... still not a good price - but better price than anyone and they also run faster ...

BA cards? BlackArrow perhaps? Yeah I see they're a bit cheaper, but the question is how reliable are they. Sad that they still use chainminer in rasp pi image they distribute. Chainminer is junk.
I agree about chainminer being junk, that's why I wrote (and am still improving) a cgminer driver that handles all the boards Tongue
What do you use?

Kano, if you want someone to test out any changes to Cgminer on bitfury setup fully populated (16 cards), I would gladly do that.
legendary
I have a small rig, the M board and 3 H cards I am interested in selling.  $800 worth of BTC. 
legendary
If anyone wants to trade me the more overclockable v1.2 h-cards for v2.3 (PCIe) h-cards let me know. Thread is here:

I am also open to exchange of other hardware but naturally I prefer the more power efficient bitfury gear.

The BA cards dropped recently to 35% .... still not a good price - but better price than anyone and they also run faster ...

BA cards? BlackArrow perhaps? Yeah I see they're a bit cheaper, but the question is how reliable are they. Sad that they still use chainminer in rasp pi image they distribute. Chainminer is junk.
I agree about chainminer being junk, that's why I wrote (and am still improving) a cgminer driver that handles all the boards Tongue
What do you use?

I use chainminer, mainly because I have no choice. I tried bfgminer (admittedly not cgminer yet) but due to the necessity of individually tuning the chips and bfgminer's poor auto-tuning feature I abandoned it.

A successful bitfur driver would have to allow for the manual tuning of individual chips. It is sometimes necessary to completely turn off a chip or a few chips in order for the rest in the chain to perform optimally or at least normally. The way chainminer does it (with a user editable table) seems logical.

Does cgminer even support these bitfury boards running on the rasp pi? I see a bitfury driver in the latest 4.0 release but I'm not sure if that driver handles these h-cards or if it's meant to handle only bitburner boards or usb bitfury miners.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

What do you use?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: