Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 6. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
8 million a month... intense haha

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

I wonder how he maintains that farm. Knowing bitfury rigs to be flaky I wonder if he's got some guy whose sole job is to toy around with the best.cnf file or to reboot and/or start/stop miners like a madman.

It was odd to see all of the miners laying on their sides. Maybe that will help the dreaded card wobble due to the fans I have on them.

thats exactly why. more stable. the m-board is not very secure and my bitfury unit tends to be very top heavy, usually tipping to the side that the RPi and ethernet hangs off on. An open rack like that is perfect for a horiontal bitfury to have airflow
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.

I wonder how he maintains that farm. Knowing bitfury rigs to be flaky I wonder if he's got some guy whose sole job is to toy around with the best.cnf file or to reboot and/or start/stop miners like a madman.

It was odd to see all of the miners laying on their sides. Maybe that will help the dreaded card wobble due to the fans I have on them.
Activity: 489
Immersionist

I've setup very flaky hardware before, using networked power distribution and a lot of bash scripting, I made a large cluster reboot miners, USB hubs, servers etc automatically. But yes, took weeks and weeks to fine tune etc. USB made the whole thing a nightmare, and a clean setup is a must. Looks like that facility in the video is setup well.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
What would be a fair asking price for 9 PCI Hash cards and M board?

1.75 btc

I'd offer 2.25 BTC for that, if I was looking to buy more hardware.

I would say that 1.75-1.90 BTC is quite fair. Assuming a slight overclock of the cards can get 300GH, thats about 60% faster than an antminer that comfortably overclocks to 190GH at 1BTC.

Antminers use more power and are much bulkier, but come with fan and are more plug-and-play

Thank You,

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

1.75 btc

I would say that 1.75-1.90 BTC is quite fair. Assuming a slight overclock of the cards can get 300GH, thats about 60% faster than an antminer that comfortably overclocks to 190GH at 1BTC.

Antminers use more power and are much bulkier, but come with fan and are more plug-and-play

The price to beat is $3/gh. How fast do your cards run?

between 28 and 31
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

The price to beat is $3/gh. How fast do your cards run?
Activity: 681

1.75 btc

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

1.75 btc
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Meanwhile, Antminer 180GH/s units just dropped down to 0.999 BTC each !!!
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Activity: 504
looks like MBP has sold 9 hashing boards in the last 14 days.....

I dont think AMT has anything that has anybody concerned.  Weather it is legal or not there are several Chineese 1TH miners based off the Coincraft chip shipping now.   
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The Euro folks are talking about a new gen chip.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250249.2040

You'll note that Bitfury reps/resellers are calling it rev 2, not gen 2. I think they're still sitting on gen 2, either to finish development or to wait and see what AMT does. Maybe both. Why do I think this? Interesting quote from Punin:

Definitely want to see etches of the chip like over at http://zeptobars.ru/en/read/bitfury-bitcoin-mining-chip

maybe send them a single ref sample?

genuinely curious how you guys fit 108 more cores on the die while still using the same 55nm node O.o

It's called Bitfury magic. He has a magic power that enables him to do such things when he moves his hands over the computer keyboard. Smiley Smiley Smiley
I wish bitfury was on 40nm Sad
Would be massive raping of 28nm ASIC designs  Grin

Be careful what you ask for Wink

Either way they're making money on people buying the revised first gen chip in the interim.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
The Euro folks are talking about a new gen chip. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250249.2040

Which is almost the same as first one sadly!
Pages:
Jump to: