Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 213. (Read 576776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
also - the KnC is expected to run around 1k watts where bitfurry is running around 400k watts.

you meant 400w but not 400kw
cet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
also - the KnC is expected to run around 1k watts where bitfurry is running around 400k watts.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
i might be wrong in saying this, but does everyone whose ordering from bit fury basically does't believe that KNC miners are legitimate, as the 400g/h s kits is three times more expensive than the KNC miner Jupiter, which does 400 g/h, just a query, thats all
   Did you check site for price and where did you see 3x price of Jupiter?

https://www.kncminer.com/products/jupiter

$7k USD for Jupiter @ 400gH/s vs $8k USD for Bitfury 400gH/s in October.

Dave is mining with Bitfury units right now. They exist, they work, and they are coming online for his 100TH mine.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
i might be wrong in saying this, but does everyone whose ordering from bit fury basically does't believe that KNC miners are legitimate, as the 400g/h s kits is three times more expensive than the KNC miner Jupiter, which does 400 g/h, just a query, thats all

Bitfury is way ahead of KNC. KNC hasn't even shown a chip, let alone a complete working mining solution. Bitfury has. That's the difference.
Activity: 434
It's $7k for 400Gh/s from knc vs $8k here. Everyone will have to draw their own conclusion as to which is "better" and/or most likely to be delivered on schedule and meet their specs.

Did you check site for price and where did you see 3x price of Jupiter?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I don't understand.  Why are people still ordering something that is not ready for shipment.  Old fashioned I guess but i got burned on bfl and i'm trying to figure out how this is any different.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Order 512 submitted and paid for an October 400gH/s unit.

And so begins the waiting game again Wink The 100TH mine coming online was the final push needed to convince me to pick up a unit.

Good luck everyone !

The Square payment thing is a total fail.  I shut it down.  All funds processed are being refunded.  Sorry for the trouble.  I hope to have a real merchant account this week.  Meantime, don't worry, your orders are intact.

Dave

"Hello David,

Our Account Services team has concluded a review of your account and has determined it to be high risk. For security purposes, we have elected to deactivate your Square account. From the date of this letter forward, you will not be able to process credit card transactions using Square."

Thank you Dave and Waiting for new CC.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
I didnt see this posted anywhere. How is the rpi powered? Wall wart USB? Directly from the PSU with some molex-to-USB adapter? Or is it powered by the GPIO pins?
vip
Activity: 472
The Square payment thing is a total fail.  I shut it down.  All funds processed are being refunded.  Sorry for the trouble.  I hope to have a real merchant account this week.  Meantime, don't worry, your orders are intact.

Dave

"Hello David,

Our Account Services team has concluded a review of your account and has determined it to be high risk. For security purposes, we have elected to deactivate your Square account. From the date of this letter forward, you will not be able to process credit card transactions using Square."
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
Guys I came down with the flu, so I might not be as quick to respond for a couple days.  Hopefully Yvonne and Kat can help!

I'll stay tuned in...

Get well soon!

get better man
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
I believe the last news was that Square was having some issues that were expected to be resolved by yesterday or so. Can anyone confirm if this is still the case or not?
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Just placed my order and paid with credit card, order # 384 for October delivery.

Credit card is working again?  

P.S. Geting well soon, Dave
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Guys I came down with the flu, so I might not be as quick to respond for a couple days.  Hopefully Yvonne and Kat can help!

I'll stay tuned in...

Get well soon!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD

I'll stay tuned in...
No problem. Take care of your health Dave.!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Just placed my order and paid with credit card, order # 384 for October delivery.
vip
Activity: 472

I'll stay tuned in...
Jump to: