Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 243. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I just received an email that my order has been upgraded to CC Paid.   That was order #76.  The confirmations still have the http:// links (that don't work) back to the orders.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Same here, CC has been charged, but order Status shows pending. Does the status shows as something else for someone with successful payment?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Ya my CC went through and my order, #64 is still pending as well. I imagine Dave will clear through the backlog after the BTC payments which are probably more time sensitive market wise.

The order status is in "Pending"?  But the CC payment went through?

Yes. It seems as though Dave is doing it manually, I think. If so, my order number is #89.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The order status is in "Pending"?  But the CC payment went through?

Yes. It seems as though Dave is doing it manually, I think. If so, my order number is #89.
Activity: 37
My CC is still listed as pending. Is there anything else I need to do?

yea me too order still listed as pending but cc payment went through order #72.

Make sure your credit card company didn't trigger fraud and freeze your card. Mine did and I had to call fraud protection to tell them I made the purchase. Last time this happened was when I bought 4 kegs and a bunch of liquor. Guy at credit card company calls, "Mr. Morblias, did you make a purchase at Liquor Store for $736?" "Hell yeah I did!" "Ok, thank you, your credit card is unfrozen."

The payment posted to my account. I don't think my card is frozen, but I haven't bought anything else since this purchase.
Activity: 576
Merit: 500

Make sure your credit card company didn't trigger fraud and freeze your card. Mine did and I had to call fraud protection to tell them I made the purchase. Last time this happened was when I bought 4 kegs and a bunch of liquor. Guy at credit card company calls, "Mr. Morblias, did you make a purchase at Liquor Store for $736?" "Hell yeah I did!" "Ok, thank you, your credit card is unfrozen."
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
It looks like most products are substantially cheaper when ordered for October delivery instead of for August delivery...except for the 25 GH/s starter kit.  Is $1850 for October delivery a typo, or is there a reason why that one's more expensive?  The 400 GH/s full kit is about 58% cheaper for October delivery than for August delivery, but the 25 GH/s kit is about 42% more expensive for October delivery than for August delivery.  If it were to be discounted the same as its bigger brother, it should be closer to $540, which would be a steal.  As things stand, a BFL Little Single would deliver the same hashrate at about two-thirds of the cost, and is about as likely to ship by then if ordered today.

The starter kit is meant to be a base purchase that allows you to add H-Boards for $450 (H-Boards are not available for purchase in August). In October, you don't order a bunch of 25GH Kits to increase your hashing rate. Instead you order 1 starter kit and a bunch of October delivery H-Boards. A few pages back Dave explained that the August starter kit was a promotional price to drive interest.

^this. The 'kit' includes a power/control board and arduino controller. The price increase was almost certainly a result of demand
Activity: 631
It looks like most products are substantially cheaper when ordered for October delivery instead of for August delivery...except for the 25 GH/s starter kit.  Is $1850 for October delivery a typo, or is there a reason why that one's more expensive?  The 400 GH/s full kit is about 58% cheaper for October delivery than for August delivery, but the 25 GH/s kit is about 42% more expensive for October delivery than for August delivery.  If it were to be discounted the same as its bigger brother, it should be closer to $540, which would be a steal.  As things stand, a BFL Little Single would deliver the same hashrate at about two-thirds of the cost, and is about as likely to ship by then if ordered today.

The starter kit is meant to be a base purchase that allows you to add H-Boards for $450 (H-Boards are not available for purchase in August). In October, you don't order a bunch of 25GH Kits to increase your hashing rate. Instead you order 1 starter kit and a bunch of October delivery H-Boards. A few pages back Dave explained that the August starter kit was a promotional price to drive interest.
cet
Activity: 100
if ordered from bfl today itd likely ship in 2014

I figure the same thing based on the shipping blog.  both knc and dave's megabigpower shop are offering products that use less power, have greater gh/s, and cost less.  kind of puts a damper on doing business with BFL. 
Activity: 602
if ordered from bfl today itd likely ship in 2014
Activity: 651
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
Activity: 19
I'm assuming you mean exchanging emails with BTC customers correct? I paid with CC, looks like the payment has gone through and I have my original order confirmation, so most of us CC customers should be good to go right?

I'm *almost* caught up with payment processing.  All BTC invoices have been sent, and most CC payment processed.  If I'm not already exchanging emails with you, and you are waiting for a response, please resend - your original email may be buried.

Please don't resend the requests for trying to get August units...they are sold out.  The only return we had was a single H-board (Oct).

Thanks for all your patience guys!

Dave

[EDIT] we missed a page of orders in the system - so there are still remaining CC payments to reconcile and a few BTC invoices.  Sorry for the confusion...let's target by end of day we'll be caught up.
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
I'm *almost* caught up with payment processing.  All BTC invoices have been sent, and most CC payment processed.  If I'm not already exchanging emails with you, and you are waiting for a response, please resend - your original email may be buried.

Please don't resend the requests for trying to get August units...they are sold out.  The only return we had was a single H-board (Oct).

Dave

Thanks for the update dave. However, one question asked by someone else still remains unanaswered.

When you say AUG Delivery, does it mean the first order will be shipped by 31-Aug or most of them will be shipped by 31-Aug.?
Kindly clarify

He has clarified, repeatedly. He doesn't know for sure. I'm sure he will tell us when he knows.

Ahh. Thanks. My bad then.! Some threads on this forum grow so fast (incl this one) that reading through it itself is a fulltime job. ;-p
Activity: 490
I'm *almost* caught up with payment processing.  All BTC invoices have been sent, and most CC payment processed.  If I'm not already exchanging emails with you, and you are waiting for a response, please resend - your original email may be buried.

Please don't resend the requests for trying to get August units...they are sold out.  The only return we had was a single H-board (Oct).

Dave

Thanks for the update dave. However, one question asked by someone else still remains unanaswered.

When you say AUG Delivery, does it mean the first order will be shipped by 31-Aug or most of them will be shipped by 31-Aug.?
Kindly clarify

He has clarified, repeatedly. He doesn't know for sure. I'm sure he will tell us when he knows.
BTC < > INR & USD

Dave

Kindly clarify
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
I'm *almost* caught up with payment processing.  All BTC invoices have been sent, and most CC payment processed.  If I'm not already exchanging emails with you, and you are waiting for a response, please resend - your original email may be buried.

Please don't resend the requests for trying to get August units...they are sold out.  The only return we had was a single H-board (Oct).

Dave

[EDIT] we missed a page of orders in the system - so there are still remaining CC payments to reconcile and a few BTC invoices.  Sorry for the confusion...let's target by end of day we'll be caught up.
BTC < > INR & USD
This post is to confirm that my order for 3 X 25 GH/s Bitfury Miners (Aug Delivery) was charged to my credit card.
Thank you Dave.

Regards,
AmericanDesi.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This post is to confirm I have ordered and sent payment information for  5 x 25GH Miner Starter Kit (August Delivery).

Dave, thank you for your time Sir.

Very Respectfully,
GreaterNinja

Jump to: