Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 241. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
***August 400G UNITS NOW AVAILABLE***

In for one.

Thanks Dave!
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
***August 400G UNITS NOW AVAILABLE***
vip
Activity: 472
Video of bitfury chip in action - thanks BitCentury guys!

https://bitcentury.io/blog
Activity: 336

My question is ... doesn't all those additional chips run counter to the 100TH mines' effective hash power?  Are the proceeds from these sales going to help beef up the mine (a la Asic Miner and the blockerupter sales except not a rip off?)

Well, I think 100TH is also adding a lot of Hash power to its pool. I recall a thread that said they are adding about 3000 Bitfury hashing boards this month.

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
For those of you planning on buying an October reel, prices will go up to $60k on 7/13.  Better jump now if you want the discount - it is below our lowest per-chip price target, so we need to get that price in line.

Are your "In stock" numbers accurate here? 400 stock * 3000 chips * (1.5 to 2.7 GH) = 1.8 PH/s to 3.24 PH/s (someone check my math, i have a habit of missing orders of magnitude Smiley)

wowzers

Your orders of magnitude are indeed correct. So yea... just a few H/s added to the network.

My question is ... doesn't all those additional chips run counter to the 100TH mines' effective hash power?  Are the proceeds from these sales going to help beef up the mine (a la Asic Miner and the blockerupter sales except not a rip off?)
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
bitfury welcomes you to bitcoin red october Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
For those of you planning on buying an October reel, prices will go up to $60k on 7/13.  Better jump now if you want the discount - it is below our lowest per-chip price target, so we need to get that price in line.

Are your "In stock" numbers accurate here? 400 stock * 3000 chips * (1.5 to 2.7 GH) = 1.8 PH/s to 3.24 PH/s (someone check my math, i have a habit of missing orders of magnitude Smiley)

wowzers

Your orders of magnitude are indeed correct. So yea... just a few H/s added to the network.
Activity: 631

wowzers
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Any idea when the website will be live with the 5 units?
Activity: 295
I don't plan on breaking them down into starter kits, sorry.
Shucks.  I'd be all over an August starter kit, but I honestly can't justify spending the price of a car for a 400GH/s kit, even with the projected returns. =(
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
$500 H-cards?  That sucks Sad

Yeah, with diff. rates going up and all the new units coming online come October 25Gh/s at $500 might have insane ROI if it even gets to it.
But then again only time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
$500 H-cards?  That sucks Sad
Activity: 148
Bitpay invoice paid, looking forward to expanding my mine in august  Smiley
Activity: 158
***AUGUST ADDITIONAL STOCK***

I've had a cancellation of (5) 400Gh/s units with August delivery.  These units reside at about the 12th order position.  I will return these items to stock later today.  Buyers of these units will get not only the 400G units, but I will ship them out in the same position in queue.  This means they probably ship on the first day!

I don't plan on breaking them down into starter kits, sorry.

If you are interested in them, watch for the stock count to become available sometime today.  I'll give some time for west coast people to notice this post.

If you tie them up be prepared to pay immediately or they will go back out for sale.

Cheers!
Dave

Anyway we can just buy one now.  Most of us cannot be locked in at the computer clicking refresh.  Sad
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
So we should get a UPS and efficient, yet good quality ATX power supply.  Any suggestions?
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I guess that is what we get for complaining.  Wink

Instead of raising the price on the starter by $550... we end up with an increase of $750 on a full kit system.  I guess the good news is that you add that piecemeal so it doesn't sting so much.

No one complain about the pre-builts prices please  Grin
Activity: 576
I am really want to know how overclocking will work with these, it appears that 2.7 was a speed tested when you look at the reel Link, and I have seen 3.4, back a little bit in the post. Moving from 1.5 stock to 3.4 with proper cooling would be a nice boost. I am guessing you guys will be selling cooling kits at a later date as add on? I am sure you don't have that info to give right now Dave but I cant help being curious and wanting to ask.

Also do I understand correctly that if you buy one of the kits you can add H boards to it at any time?

Doff

Yep, 1 master board can support 16 hashing boards. The kit comes with 1 H-board, so you can purchase 15 more H-boards anytime you want. I believe when you plug them in they have to be in order (if you have 3 H-boards, be in slots 1, 2, 3 and not randomly spread out)
Activity: 327
I am really want to know how overclocking will work with these, it appears that 2.7 was a speed tested when you look at the reel Link, and I have seen 3.4, back a little bit in the post. Moving from 1.5 stock to 3.4 with proper cooling would be a nice boost. I am guessing you guys will be selling cooling kits at a later date as add on? I am sure you don't have that info to give right now Dave but I cant help being curious and wanting to ask.

Also do I understand correctly that if you buy one of the kits you can add H boards to it at any time?

Doff
Activity: 576
Thanks a lot Tytus for raising my H-card cost, lol Smiley j.k.
Just hope ROI by Oct will be there for these.

Yeah... lol. I was waiting for my other ASICs to come in so I had more funds to buy the rest of my H-boards. Bah!
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
*** PRICE ADJUSTMENTS ***

We are making some adjustments to our prices.

Price for October starter kits was lowered back down to $1300.  Tytus pointed out that by raising it, I made the entry price too steep.  Instead he suggested that I raise the price of H-cards by $50.  This still lets people get started at a good price and build into it to their budget capability.

I guess that should have been obvious.  Thanks Tytus for being a voice of reason!

For those of you planning on buying an October reel, prices will go up to $60k on 7/13.  Better jump now if you want the discount - it is below our lowest per-chip price target, so we need to get that price in line.

Anybody who bought October starter kits can either get refunded or get extra H-cards.  I'll reach out to you about it.

Best,
Dave

Thanks a lot Tytus for raising my H-card cost, lol Smiley j.k.
Just hope ROI by Oct will be there for these.
Jump to: