Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 242. (Read 576776 times)

vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
*** PRICE ADJUSTMENTS ***

We are making some adjustments to our prices.

Price for October starter kits was lowered back down to $1300.  Tytus pointed out that by raising it, I made the entry price too steep.  Instead he suggested that I raise the price of H-cards by $50.  This still lets people get started at a good price and build into it to their budget capability.

I guess that should have been obvious.  Thanks Tytus for being a voice of reason!

For those of you planning on buying an October reel, prices will go up to $60k on 7/13.  Better jump now if you want the discount - it is below our lowest per-chip price target, so we need to get that price in line.

Anybody who bought October starter kits can either get refunded or get extra H-cards.  I'll reach out to you about it.

Best,
Dave

vip
***AUGUST ADDITIONAL STOCK***

I've had a cancellation of (5) 400Gh/s units with August delivery.  These units reside at about the 12th order position.  I will return these items to stock later today.  Buyers of these units will get not only the 400G units, but I will ship them out in the same position in queue.  This means they probably ship on the first day!

I don't plan on breaking them down into starter kits, sorry.

If you are interested in them, watch for the stock count to become available sometime today.  I'll give some time for west coast people to notice this post.

If you tie them up be prepared to pay immediately or they will go back out for sale.

Cheers!
Dave

Activity: 379
As it is a modular design, if I remove one or several hashing boards, can the miner still work properly?
Yes, as long as you start with the highest number board and go down by 1.
So if you have boards 1 to 12 occupied and want to remove 4, you must remove 12, 11, 10 and 9.

That's great!
Activity: 428
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
He mean Sir if he could sell 15 hashing board on ebay and 1 stay home , like nunuset offer bitfury aug. for 1000€ but payment in BTC on ebay Cool how could someone sell for same price Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I think it is a daisy chain.  So if you need to remove board  4 of 12, that is fine just, replace the board with the one on the end (board 12).  You will now have a filled chain again but with 1 less board. You aren't allowed gaps.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
As it is a modular design, if I remove one or several hashing boards, can the miner still work properly?
Yes, as long as you start with the highest number board and go down by 1.
So if you have boards 1 to 12 occupied and want to remove 4, you must remove 12, 11, 10 and 9.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I just cloned the pre-order form/spreadsheet I did for the Europe sale. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yvMMeqV4pB1Q-9X1mEu8KD8WkBd8rxTybf5P2nyvHxI/viewform

Feel free to add your order.
Does anyone know the estimated weight and dimension for 400G miner? Should I pay tax for this miner?
Also, when will bitpay method be available?

Thanks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2674063

Got it. Many thanks.  Cheesy
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Does anyone know the estimated weight and dimension for 400G miner? Should I pay tax for this miner?

Thanks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2674063
The 400Gh is 16x boards, dimensions   like 25Gh +extra stuff (but they do not have prototype even,  it can change) , why you ask for bitpay? sell the btc and make CCtransfer

yes, CC transfer is also a way, but I find bitpay much easier here.
By the way, should I pay tax for this miner?

We do have several prototypes, but I don't have one in hand yet (Intron, Tytus, Bitfury and others).  I hate to hit them up for sales related requests, but its time somebody kicks me some hardware to show Smiley

I've been so buried I haven't gotten in contact with BitPay about their payment gateway.  If you want to order and pay with bitcoin, use the Bank Draft payment method and just indicate a note on the order that you want to pay with Bitcoin.  Kat will invoice you.

Thanks - sorry for the trouble.

Thanks, Dave.
I just can't find any information about the warranty. How long will it be?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
New status is

Your order has been updated to the following status:
CC Paid

Thanks Kat and Dave Smiley

Hoping for quick shipping of the miners Smiley
vip
The 400Gh is 16x boards, dimensions   like 25Gh +extra stuff (but they do not have prototype even,  it can change) , why you ask for bitpay? sell the btc and make CCtransfer

We do have several prototypes, but I don't have one in hand yet (Intron, Tytus, Bitfury and others).  I hate to hit them up for sales related requests, but its time somebody kicks me some hardware to show Smiley

I've been so buried I haven't gotten in contact with BitPay about their payment gateway.  If you want to order and pay with bitcoin, use the Bank Draft payment method and just indicate a note on the order that you want to pay with Bitcoin.  Kat will invoice you.

Thanks - sorry for the trouble.

Activity: 428
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

Thanks.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Mine is marked as paid as well.

Thanks Dave and Kat. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 420
my order for cc now paid.

thank dave.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
My CC is still listed as pending. Is there anything else I need to do?

Make sure your credit card company didn't trigger fraud and freeze your card. Mine did and I had to call fraud protection to tell them I made the purchase. Last time this happened was when I bought 4 kegs and a bunch of liquor. Guy at credit card company calls, "Mr. Morblias, did you make a purchase at Liquor Store for $736?" "Hell yeah I did!" "Ok, thank you, your credit card is unfrozen."

The payment posted to my account. I don't think my card is frozen, but I haven't bought anything else since this purchase.

The order status is in "Pending"?  But the CC payment went through?
vip
I just received an email that my order has been upgraded to CC Paid.   That was order #76.  The confirmations still have the http:// links (that don't work) back to the orders.

Thanks -Redacted- I will look into this problem.  I'm not doing these manually, but my AR/AP person is reconciling them before they get marked in the system.

She tells me she's caught up now.

Everyone say Hi to Kat.  Thanks Kat!
Jump to: