Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 245. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
Nice Dave but everything is Out Of Stock, and folks do not looking forward to buy DIY Oct. board
vip
Activity: 472
So the website is gone now... well I guess your bitcoins are now up in smoke

Please use https://megabigpower.com/shop until we sort out some problems, thanks!
Activity: 420

what are you talking about?  website is still up.

https://megabigpower.com/shop/index.php?route=common/home
Activity: 437
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
zurg - I actually want some more H boards, but don't want 50% of a full order.  You willing to keep the order and part with say 5 of them as soon as you receive delivery?

Quit tempting me, lol
(19250 - 850) / 16 = $1150 per board
850 is 25Gh kit minus 25Gh board
My only problems is me needing to send Dave $$$ ASAP tomorrow and then trying to fiat pay my CC asap., lol.

Ugh.., then have to deal with probably escrow etc..
So I dunno.. thoughts ideas.. etc.. Smiley Crashing for the night. Head hurting from all this, all hashed out. lol
Activity: 602
risk vs reward. divorce is not worth it however. unless, you get rich off this and find a better woman. shit i'm in trouble with your wives
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
zurg - I actually want some more H boards, but don't want 50% of a full order.  You willing to keep the order and part with say 5 of them as soon as you receive delivery?
Unless a miracle happens overnight (crap, forgot lottery tickets.. darn) or I find somebody from my area (513) to go in 50/50 with free hosting at my work.... PoooF
Tried to convince a few people around me with some $$$ to "donate" lol, but it's kinda hard for them comprehending ROI this thing will bring, lol.
Ohh well their loss and I will sleep better. lmao
Not worried Smiley

Where are you? you are not in North America are you?

nevermind
Activity: 158
Unless a miracle happens overnight (crap, forgot lottery tickets.. darn) or I find somebody from my area (513) to go in 50/50 with free hosting at my work.... PoooF
Tried to convince a few people around me with some $$$ to "donate" lol, but it's kinda hard for them comprehending ROI this thing will bring, lol.
Not worried Smiley

So . . .  tempted . . .

But my wife would probably kill me too.
Not worried Smiley
Ohh well.., looks like my 400Gh with Aug delivery is gonna go up in smoke tomorrow. Sad

Why your 400Gh/s Aug. gone to smoke?

Sold out.

Nope, I got one Smiley one of the earlier orders.., just cant pay for it all of a sudden. or could but seriously hesitating tapping 2 CCs for it. lol  Undecided
Well just canceled it and order Oct. delivery.

Yep, got a 25Gh kit on order already., just need to order boards. Wife more receptive to that, lol
Ohh well.., looks like my 400Gh with Aug delivery is gonna go up in smoke tomorrow. Sad

Sold out.

Nope, I got one Smiley one of the earlier orders.., just cant pay for it all of a sudden. or could but seriously hesitating tapping 2 CCs for it. lol  Undecided
Well just canceled it and order Oct. delivery.

Sold out.

Sold out.

maybe he meant canceled order for Aug.
Activity: 539

Sold out.

Activity: 631
I wonder how anyone is going to OC these boards without voiding warranty? I wonder
if Bitfury will come out with some sort of officially sanctioned OC package with active
cooling?

That seems unlikely...but it might be worth the risk considering you can get more than 125+% performance with overclocking.

can anyone confirm that the c-shape board is capable of higher voltages and clockrates? So overclocking with some heatsinks and fans should be good?
There's a limit to the output power that can be provided by the on-board regulator, and the voltage is not easily adjustable. However, if you feel a bit adventurous, you could heat up the soldering iron, remove a component to disconnect the on-board regulator, and solder down a wire to provide your own power.  The bottom side of the board is completely flat (at least in the part where the chips are), and can accomodate a heat sink. There are even mounting holes in the board that could be used for that purpose.
Activity: 213
I wonder how anyone is going to OC these boards without voiding warranty? I wonder
if Bitfury will come out with some sort of officially sanctioned OC package with active
cooling?
Activity: 631
I seriously doubt that 2.7Ghps has no headroom left in it.

this is probably true. even though the efficiency drops at faster speeds, these chips are still doing 0.8W/GH at 2.7GH/s.
Jump to: