Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [V] Version - Rare Desirable NO PREMINE Store of Value -->> v0.8.9.9 FIX - page 24. (Read 71626 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Making one last update, will test and then we should be good.

Will pools be updated and ready to go at Re-Launch?

Version - Announcement -

v.zeuspool.com

Version

This is an announcement for Version,  [V],  "Digital reserve bank notes".  We are currently working closely with staycrypto to make sure the pool is updated and released directly inline with the new wallet. This will allow you to start mining as soon as the fix is live.

The first V Pool to be offered! Register now!

* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I believe that's up to the pool operators to get everything updated on their end. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Release tonight ?
Activity: 70
Crypto Craftsman
OPEN THE GATES!!! My ponies are getting restless mining boring btc.
Crypto Craftsman
I am validating on testnet now.
Yes, patience... have a fix to test before distributing.
Any kind of ETA???
Crypto Craftsman
Yes, patience... have a fix to test before distributing.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
v.zeuspool.com not working, sorry if i missed something but im at work. is mining possible?
Not right now.  They have to fix the blockchain issue first.  There are 4 pools I think but they are all down till they get it fixed.
legendary
v.zeuspool.com not working, sorry if i missed something but im at work. is mining possible?
legendary
Crypto Craftsman
Its real, https://banknotes.versioncoin.com.  Once we get this issue we're having with the blockchain resolved and are up and running again, you can try it out.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Aww, I just minted my first coins, are they not going to be on the right fork?  I stopped mining a while ago (my Antminer can't do much anyway) but wanted to see it actually mint coins -- and I got 5V for my 10V that I'd mined around launch time!
Crypto Craftsman
I think the big problem is that someone solo mining 100.000 versions.
Either somebody trying to game the system or what I think is more likely is some folks "set and forget" their mining rig and leave them going.  I know I tend to do this with my miners.

In any event, once the patch is out and I send the alert out to all the wallets/nodes, we will be back on the correct path and that fork and its arbitrarily created V will go off into the night.

We should be back up later tonight (Eastern time).  Unfortunately I do have a day job to attend to which puts a bit of a hole in my time, and I don't want to just dump the patch out there and cross my fingers Wink  So bear with me, we'll be squared away soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 16

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [V] Version - Rare Desirable NO PREMINE Store of Value -->> v0.8.2 UPDATE
Today at 12:09:13 PM
Reply with quote  #586
Quote from: sebalino on Today at 11:28:48 AM
What is going on? Vote on cryptsy  etc. Polls are down for miners but you want to sell on all markets.This coin was mining for 12 days  (400.000 versions mined or 20% of all) and difficulty is so high like bitcoin who is mining for 5 years. This coin it seems to be fer for all miners.

What are you talking about? Coin has some problems with the chain which will be fixed soon. Just have some patience and wait, don't spread FUD!
Report to moderator 
Version [V] Limited Edition SHA-256 Proof of Stake

I think the big problem is that someone solo mining 100.000 versions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
I believe there was a pool that continued on mining anyway. 

I have made the patch/fix yesterday and am working on coordinating it across the seed nodes.  I was planning to get this out last night, but I passed out - didn't sleep for a couple nights in a row.  So, I apologize for the delay.  But we will be back in action soon.

Everybody is going to have to update their wallets with the fix version to get onto the correct chain.

Let us know if we can assist in any way
Pages:
Jump to: