Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 40. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10
The price of EtherParty token is also adjusting along with the overall decline of the encrypted money market, but I think the more chance to fall, the better chance to buy, and absorb some FUEL chips to wait for a burst of outburst. Grin

i think being listed on binance, it is eaier to make the price pump even it it fall that hard. we know that binance has a good market trading volume. and if there's this fall right now, we must take the advantage of buying cheap fuels.

The most effective strategy to drive up the price is to drive up demand. Listings might help the price temporarily and they also help getting exposed to the broader public if it's a well known exchange, but ultimately the most important factor is natural demand for the token.

Basic economy is supply and demand that drives the price, as Etherparty progress with their development, that can increases business demand and drives price up

At least that is the theory we all hope Etherparty will turn into practice once most of the development work has been done Wink

The team is talented and capable, think they will have businesses utilize fuels to create smart contracts, thus price moon, lol

It all depends on the usability and practicability of their software. If it's really easy to use I can see a lot of adoption happening very soon.

When will 1$ 😀😝😝😀
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The price of EtherParty token is also adjusting along with the overall decline of the encrypted money market, but I think the more chance to fall, the better chance to buy, and absorb some FUEL chips to wait for a burst of outburst. Grin

i think being listed on binance, it is eaier to make the price pump even it it fall that hard. we know that binance has a good market trading volume. and if there's this fall right now, we must take the advantage of buying cheap fuels.

The most effective strategy to drive up the price is to drive up demand. Listings might help the price temporarily and they also help getting exposed to the broader public if it's a well known exchange, but ultimately the most important factor is natural demand for the token.

Basic economy is supply and demand that drives the price, as Etherparty progress with their development, that can increases business demand and drives price up

At least that is the theory we all hope Etherparty will turn into practice once most of the development work has been done Wink

The team is talented and capable, think they will have businesses utilize fuels to create smart contracts, thus price moon, lol

It all depends on the usability and practicability of their software. If it's really easy to use I can see a lot of adoption happening very soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Anyone knows whats the cost for business to run smart contract using fuel?

legendary

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Don't panic. The Etherparty project is worth the bottom - down. It's a good choice to buy the entire encrypted currency market on the market.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
The price of the FUEL token is less than $0.1, and the investors who are worth the project will continue to buy, heavy or even full, and the harvest will be full in 2018. Cool

Any new start up takes time, Etherparty is on the right track in terms of their progress and development, unlike others that focus on market hype

i know you what your said mean ,but what's the movement of development ,where can i follow up .
The price of the FUEL token is less than $0.1, and the investors who are worth the project will continue to buy, heavy or even full, and the harvest will be full in 2018. Cool

Any new start up takes time, Etherparty is on the right track in terms of their progress and development, unlike others that focus on market hype

No matter how low the price for FUEL is now, this is dictated only by the general market downturn. I wait for the Safinus platform in early May, then the low price does not shine, I think

What is Safinus platform? Etherparty has been around for a while with a strong track of record, backed by VANBEX, a blockchain company serving blockchain businesses since around 2013-2014
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Is a listing on Binance planned anytime soon or why are you bringing that up here? If yes, I completely missed the discussion about it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No matter how low the price for FUEL is now, this is dictated only by the general market downturn. I wait for the Safinus platform in early May, then the low price does not shine, I think
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
legendary

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Smart Contracts generator will become very popular in future.
Activity: 406
The early slump in the currency price of the EtherParty project was due to the user's ether mill purse stolen by hackers and dumped on the EtherDelta. Smiley
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
ethparty project is good. also beta program is good. why we want fuel is that for create contract and do transactions. also this is ether based token. good luck.
Activity: 336
ETHERPARTY (FUEL) in this round of copycat currency decline in the market is not too bad, once the market to pick up, I believe that the price of FUEL will lead up, so I'm going to low part of the chi Wink
Etherparty recent blog, industrial trend with etherparty, with questions and answers from the team.
https://blog.etherparty.com/industry-trends-with-etherparty-8e05f6524da5
Etherparty private blockchain solution, financial services and foreign exchange firms!
http://genisysventures.com/
Pages:
Jump to: