Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 41. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The price of EtherParty token is also adjusting along with the overall decline of the encrypted money market, but I think the more chance to fall, the better chance to buy, and absorb some FUEL chips to wait for a burst of outburst. Grin

i think being listed on binance, it is eaier to make the price pump even it it fall that hard. we know that binance has a good market trading volume. and if there's this fall right now, we must take the advantage of buying cheap fuels.

Binance does help with increasing coin trading volume. Over time, as more business runs their smart contract using Fuel on Etherplatform, Fuel price should goes up.
The price of EtherParty token is also adjusting along with the overall decline of the encrypted money market, but I think the more chance to fall, the better chance to buy, and absorb some FUEL chips to wait for a burst of outburst. Grin

The price of Etherparty and altcoins are on the decline, mainly following bitcoin price. Great time to bag up.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

i think being listed on binance, it is eaier to make the price pump even it it fall that hard. we know that binance has a good market trading volume. and if there's this fall right now, we must take the advantage of buying cheap fuels.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Etherparty will not only be released on ETH and Rootstock. The founder of the project is actively promoting the deployment on NEO and QTUM. The project side will choose the open source code after the product is released. Roll Eyes Cool

You got it wrong, EP is launching on Ethereum first and at the same time on Bitcoin through Rootstock.

Other blockchains have not been announced yet.

Coin is dead or live?
No movement of fuel since week

Coin is well alive, patience is a must not only with FUEL but with any other token.

I know Fuel is great project
but should move with BTC as going BTC Up

According to whom? Markets are irrational if you have been playing in the space for a while you should know by now.
Nowadays you need the platform or the project to be live for tokens to go up in value unless they are pump and dumps, EP is not a pump and dump.

Etherparty is solid, legit team, token value and price should increase with time as the team progresses with their development.
Etherparty, in addition to the smart contracts, etherparty can help build smart contract on top of bitcoin network.
Merit: 10
What is worth mentioning is that the Etherparty project side pays more and more attention to the Chinese community, introduces the professional community management team, and delivers the latest developments of the project in real time. Kiss
Activity: 336
The number of team has been nearly 3 times that of the initial stage. Now Etherparty is not only a simple compiler, but has been gradually integrating into the front end and back to the service providers of technology + investment banking, such as design, compile, coin making, crowd financing, project consulting and management.
Activity: 212
At present, Etherparty is still a test version of Beta, and the final product will be tested through a large number of redesigns and user experience. The team plans to the first quarter of 2018 officially launched products in Etherparty Network network.

Why price still not moving after this news?? 😝
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
when the ico starts ?
Activity: 317
At present, Etherparty is still a test version of Beta, and the final product will be tested through a large number of redesigns and user experience. The team plans to the first quarter of 2018 officially launched products in Etherparty Network network.
Through Etherparty platform, the lowest price of Fuel is $1, which represents the official's confidence in the value of the Fuel token. Even though it is calculated at the current market price, it has nearly ten times of the available space. Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This year the good can solve the blockchain, expansion rate and the promotion of the project, while the Etherparty is through the "fool" intelligent contract, contract to let the editor of intelligent zero threshold, and really into people's life, which is bound to become a killer application in the "promotion" Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
@1000 eth it is worth 75 Million in crypto cash alone....

1000 ETH is worth 869.000,00 USD (1000 x 869 USD) at the time of this writing, so you're wrong.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Etherparty is an undervalued intelligent contract compiler + public platform, with basic improvements and product line on line, which is expected to usher in a new wave of market Grin
Etherparty will not only be released on ETH and Rootstock. The founder of the project is actively promoting the deployment on NEO and QTUM. The project side will choose the open source code after the product is released. Roll Eyes Cool

You got it wrong, EP is launching on Ethereum first and at the same time on Bitcoin through Rootstock.

Ether Party, fuel, help creating smart contracts for bitcoin, bringing more adoption to bitcoin.

Coin is dead or live?

not just fuel, its altcoin at this current market.

Coin is dead or live?

Coin is well alive, patience is a must not only with FUEL but with any other token.

patient is key in crypto, plus Fuel is an excellent project, run by an excellent team.
Here is one thing "everyone" is missing. The ICO raised around 75,000 ETH before the big run. As it stands right now it seems to be worth more than the whole marketcap of this company.

@1000 eth it is worth 75 Million in crypto cash alone. IMO fair value would be .25 with a potential of 1.00 by June if product comes out and ETH gets to 1000-1100. Tell me I,m wrong on the ETH raised I could be but I doubt it.

My prediction end of march .20
End of June 1.00

Disclaimer my predictions thoughts are for entertainment purposes only!

Dcrypto timestamp on etherparty:)

At the current market, everything is down. As market picks up and Fuel creates contracts for businesses, prices should increase in value.

Coin is dead or live?

Fuel is an excellent project, the team has been in blockchain field for a while now and has demonstrated their capabilities and excellence.
Pages:
Jump to: