Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 100. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Decent project, the exchanger is simple and very easy to use. I like the fact that the team is engaged in the project

Did you already use their exchanger mate? How about the withdrawal process? Did you cash out easily? What is the downside also in your experience with the exchange?
In my opinion this question rhetorical. On exchange of such level and with such huge popularity there are hardly such problems as the speed of processing of payments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Decent project, the exchanger is simple and very easy to use. I like the fact that the team is engaged in the project
The exchange for this project would really be much popular and famous ahead which would indeed atttract a huge number of investors and users to the project which will indeed proove a better future for velox.
Hope that the exchange for velox project is launched soon because i am really eager to use their exchange to trade for some coins and i am sure that it is really going to go much smooth and intresting.
Like as many others are waiting for them to launch their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a very long time and it seems like they have worked really hard for this and hopefully they're successful.
Yes bud thats true many people is eagerly waiting for thier second launching and hopefully they will not fail this time.

Yeah, a lot of people already aware about this project and now they are expecting something that the dev will do to make this project continues success in the coming weeks.
I'm sure the Velox development team has already prepared a plan for the future development of the project. Soon we will be able to fully use the platform for work, and really a lot of people are waiting for this.
Yes you are right with that. The team may already have a plan for that matter. So, let us just patiently waiting for the Velox Project for us to fully use. The future of Velox Project is really awaiting us, as this project as the anonymous and decentralized trading here in the crypro currency community. Keep up all the good works team Velox!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The exchange for this project would really be much popular and famous ahead which would indeed atttract a huge number of investors and users to the project which will indeed proove a better future for velox.
Hope that the exchange for velox project is launched soon because i am really eager to use their exchange to trade for some coins and i am sure that it is really going to go much smooth and intresting.
Like as many others are waiting for them to launch their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a very long time and it seems like they have worked really hard for this and hopefully they're successful.
Yes bud thats true many people is eagerly waiting for thier second launching and hopefully they will not fail this time.

Yeah, a lot of people already aware about this project and now they are expecting something that the dev will do to make this project continues success in the coming weeks.
I'm sure the Velox development team has already prepared a plan for the future development of the project. Soon we will be able to fully use the platform for work, and really a lot of people are waiting for this.
Activity: 280

It's good to know that you're excited about their exchange because their exchange for the token will be absolutely good and with many investors invested on the project, token value will be high.
Yes i am also vwry excited about VlX exchange platform.i hope they will soon launch it  beacause after launch it we can easily do exchange on this platform. And the big benifit is that we can trade our vlx token easily on this platform.

They have already launched the trading platform and it's up an running to theres no "waiting for it to launch soon" cause it's already out there

Which means we can already exchange the token exclusively at their trading site. And what is good is that they have offered a bounty campaign and surely bounty participants can be guaranteed that their token already have value.
Making sure the bounty hunters that every is really can guarantee a reliable return of their efforts given here at Vlx to make it popular and to make it more successful!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

It's good to know that you're excited about their exchange because their exchange for the token will be absolutely good and with many investors invested on the project, token value will be high.
Yes i am also vwry excited about VlX exchange platform.i hope they will soon launch it  beacause after launch it we can easily do exchange on this platform. And the big benifit is that we can trade our vlx token easily on this platform.

They have already launched the trading platform and it's up an running to theres no "waiting for it to launch soon" cause it's already out there

Which means we can already exchange the token exclusively at their trading site. And what is good is that they have offered a bounty campaign and surely bounty participants can be guaranteed that their token already have value.

Quite right, thanks to this, the token will have value, since it is not widely distributed. Or if the developers agree on the release of the token on major exchanges. Then, too, the price may begin to grow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 322
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Many people, they are awaiting their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a long time and many are participating in the hope, they are looking forward to better returns than they invested. It seems they've done really hard work for this and hope they're successful

Yeah, the investors and supporters really expecting a big profit in return that is why they are keep supporting this project and hoping that the project will become very popular and successful too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 161
the schedule is neat and the use of time is very good
I am sure someone will pay close attention to this project
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Yes, i am not sure Velox Exchange have huge investors or not. But i have observing them from beginning and i know VLX have huge community.
Activity: 210

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

Did you already use their exchanger mate? How about the withdrawal process? Did you cash out easily? What is the downside also in your experience with the exchange?
I think the project didn't release yet their exchanger. How can you say that it is simple and easy to use? Or did they release their beta-test version?

the beta vlxexchange is out. Veloxbolt wont be till later in the year, but the current exchange they have now works just fine. Cant wait until we can stake our vlx on exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

I think the project didn't release yet their exchanger. How can you say that it is simple and easy to use? Or did they release their beta-test version?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 196
How much is the value of 1 VLX in USD ?  I read today in twitter that 1 VLX is now about 0.00021 USD? Can some devs. confirm ? I was thinking about to buy some, but now the price is little bit high for me, better to wait for the bounty campaign.

I'm not sure about the ICO price but 0.00021 seems to be pretty low unless the token was like literally flooded and there's like trillions of tokens

I think is is around 8.5k to 11.5k satoshi so that is around 0.7 USD. If it is $0.00021  then that is really low and the risk of having a high return is non in my opinion.

sorry guys, surely I mean 0.00021 btc and not USD  Grin   if it was 0.00021 USD, I would buy tons of VLX  Cool   But 0.00021 btc is for me too high to invest in ICO, so better to wait bounty campaign as I mentioned.
Haha, no problem, and actually in the fact VLX have increasing trending, and they will come to 0.00021 BTC at one days, who know. Well, with the value of BTC increasing, it think it will be a long term increasing.
This is a good price to invest in velox, since they are running for months and they achieve many milestones. Velox now is very popular which they need to increase the price in some days but it will more beneficial.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
How much is the value of 1 VLX in USD ?  I read today in twitter that 1 VLX is now about 0.00021 USD? Can some devs. confirm ? I was thinking about to buy some, but now the price is little bit high for me, better to wait for the bounty campaign.

I'm not sure about the ICO price but 0.00021 seems to be pretty low unless the token was like literally flooded and there's like trillions of tokens

I think is is around 8.5k to 11.5k satoshi so that is around 0.7 USD. If it is $0.00021  then that is really low and the risk of having a high return is non in my opinion.

sorry guys, surely I mean 0.00021 btc and not USD  Grin   if it was 0.00021 USD, I would buy tons of VLX  Cool   But 0.00021 btc is for me too high to invest in ICO, so better to wait bounty campaign as I mentioned.
Haha, no problem, and actually in the fact VLX have increasing trending, and they will come to 0.00021 BTC at one days, who know. Well, with the value of BTC increasing, it think it will be a long term increasing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 196
Every team that created their project must be really engaged with it. That proves that this is not just for a show Wink The simplicity of the exchanger you're talking about can really help user to easily use it.
They also need to establish a huge potential which deals with the advanced graphical trends, charts connecting to the current market with no latency that will satisfy all the traders to proceed their operations smoothly.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
they have been actually they keep up with latest update all the time i think
Pages:
Jump to: