Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 101. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Well, the Velox Project has so many supporters, and also users for this project. As the anonymous and decentralized trading for the future, the Velox Project is trusting by a lots of people and investors, and also me, that believes in its potential and capability to keep standin here in the crypto world. I hope the project will keep progressing positively and successfully.

I agree, we already following this project for a while now and already seen a lot of improvements. I am sure time will come and velox can achieve success. Keep up the good work velox team.
Velox is definitely following the right path and there is no doubt about their success. Frequent updates to the platform is very important which is followed by the team. Soon velox coin is setting up the coin in other exchanges as well which is going to spread the project even more.

The team were seriously doing their work perfectly and with great confidence they actually complete some of their development. In terms of the update, well as what they announce early, they have now comepletely offered a bounty campaign and this will definitely make them more popular here in this forum and also in social media.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Decent project, the exchanger is simple and very easy to use. I like the fact that the team is engaged in the project
Every team that created their project must be really engaged with it. That proves that this is not just for a show Wink The simplicity of the exchanger you're talking about can really help user to easily use it.
Activity: 182
Decent project, the exchanger is simple and very easy to use. I like the fact that the team is engaged in the project
The exchange for this project would really be much popular and famous ahead which would indeed atttract a huge number of investors and users to the project which will indeed proove a better future for velox.
Hope that the exchange for velox project is launched soon because i am really eager to use their exchange to trade for some coins and i am sure that it is really going to go much smooth and intresting.
I don't know as far as you monitor the project and whether you do it in general, the platform actively works for a long time. Perhaps you mean addition even more various coins, I don't know anything about terms of their addition.

https://vlxexchange.com/exchange.php
Activity: 182
The exchange for this project would really be much popular and famous ahead which would indeed atttract a huge number of investors and users to the project which will indeed proove a better future for velox.
Hope that the exchange for velox project is launched soon because i am really eager to use their exchange to trade for some coins and i am sure that it is really going to go much smooth and intresting.
Like as many others are waiting for them to launch their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a very long time and it seems like they have worked really hard for this and hopefully they're successful.
Activity: 238
Well, the Velox Project has so many supporters, and also users for this project. As the anonymous and decentralized trading for the future, the Velox Project is trusting by a lots of people and investors, and also me, that believes in its potential and capability to keep standin here in the crypto world. I hope the project will keep progressing positively and successfully.

I agree, we already following this project for a while now and already seen a lot of improvements. I am sure time will come and velox can achieve success. Keep up the good work velox team.
Velox is definitely following the right path and there is no doubt about their success. Frequent updates to the platform is very important which is followed by the team. Soon velox coin is setting up the coin in other exchanges as well which is going to spread the project even more.
But some updates or the announcements how team behind is involving is really expected as we choose the platform as our choice it is their responsibility to communicate.

Activity: 196
They would launch the exchange according to their roadmap i guess and you should strictly follow their roadmap for some more updates ahead. I am sure that the exchange would really work great ahead.
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes its true the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.
Yes, then there are so many investors who are following this project since the beginning. And the platform is also working very hard to complete its development. And very soon when the project launch it will become hugely successful. and it will capture the whole trading market.
Activity: 252
Well, for me the project is good. But still, how do developers get to overcome those difficulties when for example the service simply does not work for example?
the team always think of any way that could hamper this project, I think that way. hopefully this project can solve all problems.
Team is actively working on all the advanced technologies to implement all the new features and drive greater results successfully and in result we could also experience huge participants now.
it's a shame if the team can take advantage of today's technology where teknolgi is currently very useful untum anything if the team can make a new breakthrough that I think it's a good idea.
Yes, that's exactly the breakthrough, and so it can just as easily be used by the same technology that they were and they will not add anything to their own.
Activity: 154
Activity: 294
Velox Project will take off in the future. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.
You are right, these coins really have extensive potential, but it is necessary to wait as about exchange still many don't know, there will be success like giant binance here

There are lots of possibilities that can happen in a project, whether they will succeed or not, it will all base on how serious the developers and how many people will support this project.

As what I have observed, the team were seriously developing  their platform and slowly making more progress as the days are passing by. Well, when we are talking about supporting the project, the most effective way is the bounty program which is already been proven for many years.

I agree, as this project has a bright and good potential in the future. Hopefully this project will capable their system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers in the cyberworld and they do the best as they can just like what happened on different exchange sites that almost been hacked.

Velox users are merely satisfied with the features of velox platform as we could not face any bugs now and the platform seems more secured as we could experience new functionalities which is really essential.
Activity: 98
PISTI
this project can be trusted, I like many have already tried it, a successful exchanger that attracts new users
I wish thats all true, I still need some proof that thier relaunch will be more successful this time.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Is it worth considering the coins as an investment, or was I late and had to invest earlier? I hope I still have time

You have still time since the project is still recovering. Also they are improving well so joining now can also give you some good profit in the near future. Let's just hope that more and more investors will join.
Yes, absolutely developers are continuously making changes in the platform. And due to that major changes platform is consistently improving. And also they will successfully making the platform better than its previous version. That's the reason so many investors are looking forward to joining the project.
Exactly, the team is not holding back. They're working continuously and making the platform better and secure with every update. The team is working very hard and it seems like the project is only going to become better as we go ahead.
Not holding back means keeping the hope of their investors that this project is really a read deal for them. With fast trading in the future and secure transaction, this project can really help a lot for users who planned to continue using this.

Fast trading and secure transactions are the absolute basics for a trading engine. I hope there is more in the cooking than just that as it's important to set yourself apart from other exchanges.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Velox Project will take off in the future. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.
You are right, these coins really have extensive potential, but it is necessary to wait as about exchange still many don't know, there will be success like giant binance here

There are lots of possibilities that can happen in a project, whether they will succeed or not, it will all base on how serious the developers and how many people will support this project.

As what I have observed, the team were seriously developing  their platform and slowly making more progress as the days are passing by. Well, when we are talking about supporting the project, the most effective way is the bounty program which is already been proven for many years.
Activity: 294
Activity: 322
suspicion I have on this coin Undecided
what do you mean?
How much is the value of 1 VLX in USD ?  I read today in twitter that 1 VLX is now about 0.00021 USD? Can some devs. confirm ? I was thinking about to buy some, but now the price is little bit high for me, better to wait for the bounty campaign.
That to learn the answer to the question interesting you, I have just proceeded in google and have written there: VLX to btc, has found this website https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vlx/overview/BTC. You see information, it much more 0,00021 usd.
So, it is not valued at all at the current time. Can we expect more grows of the VLX? I can hold it for a long time.
I think it might take sometime for it to increase its value but if you have the patience surely you will profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 106
suspicion I have on this coin Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: